Cards and papercraft weekly Monday thread May 6 to 12th

Dear All

A place to show all paper crafts and card making projects and items you have in your shops that come under the Papercraft theme.

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked, blogged to your heart’s content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

This week’s theme is New Life , thinking of Prince Harry and Meghan

But if you haven’t anything that fits the bill, please list anything, your favourite, latest make, all to make a busy thread.

Good luck everyone

Carol xx

Morning All

Sorry I didn’t get on here yesterday, catching up with myself after our break. The garden won!! I completely forgot!!! Shame on me

Hope this theme is good for us all, had to be didn’t it?

Have a good week and look forward to seeing all your gorgeous makes

Carol xx

1 Like

Morning, hope you’ve had a lovely time Carol :slight_smile:

It’s been a lovely weekend in the garden.

Loving the theme, one of my new baby boy card;
https://folksy.com/items/7128588-Eco-Friendly-Card-New-Baby-Boy-World

Morning all.
Not that I keep up with the Royals but I do enjoy the birth of a new baby :slight_smile:
Good timing as I listed a new baby card yesterday… not having heard about the Royal one! ha ha! (until later anyway!)

Hope everyone enjoyed their bank holiday weekend and have a great week xx

Personalised Sparkly Dragonfly gingham baby girl card…

Evening

Yes thank you Tina, @DaisyWings, we had a lovely week away in Brancaster, Norfolk. Beautiful weather even hit 20 degrees on Wednesday!!! Much better than the weather here today, it has rained non-stop. Hope it is better where you are.

Here is another from me

Carol xx

1 Like

Morning :slight_smile:

Sun has finally appeared after lots of rain. Pleased you had lovely weather Carol.

My card for today;
https://folksy.com/items/7149436-Happy-Wedding-Day-Card-Personalised-option-availableeco%20white%20Happy%20Wedding%20Day%20card

Afternoon…
Another new baby card from me today.
Another sparkly dragonfly but with embossing instead of gingham :slight_smile:

1 Like

Evening

You lucky thing Tina @DaisyWings, we have had non-stop rain all day here and the same forecast for the next couple of days, Hope they have got it wrong.

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

1 Like

Evening

Happy Friday

Much better day today, just the odd shower and rumble of thunder. Gardening this afternoon:-)))

Carol xx

1 Like

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

My card for today;
https://folksy.com/items/7098480-Eco-Friendly-Card-New-Home-Personalised-option-available

Afternoon

Happy Saturday

A surprising lovely day today, thought rain forecast, but I am not complaining lol

Got the washing done, and did the last of the power washing of the brick paving at the back of the house, exhausting work but looks so much better.

Has everyone been as busy or just relaxing, which is what I will be doing tomorrow lol

Carol xx

1 Like