Cards and Papercraft WeeklyMonday thread. 11/17 July 2016

Hiya all!

A place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask

The theme for this week is buttons and bows
Remember though, anything will do.

Lets see what we can find in our shops that need an airing and loving

Good luck guys

Carol xx

Morning Everyone

Well big thanks to Steph @stephshortstationery for last week, hope this one is half as good :wink:

We have a dull rainy day today, hope someone has the sunshine to enjoy

Here is mine to start this new theme off

Carol xx

1 Like

Hello!

Thanks for starting off this papery post.

I don’t have buttons or bows but maybe birthday will do?

Here are a few of my hand-drawn birthday cards.

A

1 Like

I found this one hiding at the back of my shop :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Hiya all!
Thanks for all your hard work last week :green_heart:
And thanks to Carol @cariadcrafts11 for starting this week with a great theme, especially as I’ve got loads of buttons and bows!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
So here’s a couple from me today
Steph xx
https://folksy.com/items/6837718-Birthday-Card-Greeting-Card-Can-Be-Personalised-Handmade

https://folksy.com/items/6830795-Notecards-Set-of-Four-Vintage-Needlework-Designs-Handmade-Notecards

3 Likes

Hi

What a great start to the week and welcomen Pelin @CapricornCeramics - lovely and unusual. Is your listing for one card or set of 3?

and welcome @Arteo - so pretty

Here is one I have just finished - might not be able to make it on tomorrow, so this is for then!!!

Carol xx

3 Likes
1 Like

Morning!
Sunshine here today, it’s lovely to get some washing out…gosh I’m easily pleased!..lol
I’ve some buttons today
https://folksy.com/items/3461126-Vintage-Floral-Mini-Notebooks-Handmade-Notebooks-pack-of-3

Have a good day everyone Steph xx

2 Likes

Good Morning Carol, Good Morning Everyone :slight_smile:

Indeed it’s a lovely day, here in Bristol, although it’s a bit overcast at the moment… :partly_sunny:

Thank you for your kind comments…
(My listing for the gift+card is for one card.)

Love to you all,

Pelin X.

1 Like

This one has buttons printed on the design and is rather topical for this time of year.

Not sure how much I’ll be on here for the rest of the week as I’ve got quite a few family/friends orders to get done before we go on holiday in August as well as a craft fair this weekend (why do I leave everything until last minute!!)

1 Like

Happy Tuesday, didn’t make it yesterday, can’t remember why. :slight_smile: Here’s my offering today fairy bow’s in hair & shoes;

1 Like

Afternoon

No sun here today, just very grey and showery - so enjoy whilst you have that yellow ball lol

Back from appointment earlier than expected, absolutely no waiting :smile:

So here is mine

Carol xx

2 Likes
2 Likes

Evening

Hope everyone has had a good day. We started off with rain but lovely sunshine this afternoon… Shopping this morning and cleaning this afternoon, so fingers x we get the sun back tomorrow

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

2 Likes

Hiya all!
Hope everyone is seeing some sunshine today!
Here’s mine today,
Have a nice evening, Steph xx
vintage style notecards
https://folksy.com/items/4393596-Notecards-Set-of-Four-Days-Gone-By-

1 Like

Evening

Sorry late again, but better late than never!!!

Shopping and gardening, been a beautiful sunny day, hope everyone has been as lucky

Here is mine for today

Carol
xx

2 Likes

Set of five greetings cards

set of four greetings cards

2 Likes

Two buttons! :smile:

1 Like

Morning

Welcome @clairecooperwalsh - love your mixed media work

Such a cute card @DaisyWings

Here is mine for today

flower centre is a button!!!

A very grey day here, fingers x it stays dry, as still have some gardening to finish off

Enjoy your Friday

Carol xx