Cards and Papercraft WeeklyMonday thread 22/28 May 2017

Morning All

This is a place to show, admire and if you are inclined, to buy all kinds of cards and paper crafts smile
If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked,blogged to your hearts content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please ask.

I thought the theme for this week could be structures!!! Could be anything from a birdhouse to a cathedral. Dont worry if you have nothing that fits in, cos anything will do, your choice completely. Just be good to have a busy thread

Good luck guys

Cant wait to see what will come up here :smile:

Carol xx

1 Like

Morning

Big thanks to Steph for last week and to all posters it is so nice to see this thread becoming busy again

Forecast is good for this week so here we go

Carol xx

1 Like

Not quite a cathedral but definitely a structure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiya all!
Ooo that’s a different and challenging theme Carol @cariadcrafts11 what’ve you been watching on the tele…lol!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Great at the same time though
I suppose tags are still a structure/base for crafty ideas🤔

Catch you all later
Steph x

1 Like

Hi everyone, hope you’re all well. I thought I didn’t have any structure but low and behold I have a lighthouse, yay! :slight_smile:

good afternoon…today I have a scottie dog greetings card

Hiya!
Are tea pots a structure? Well if not we’ll all have a cuppa and of course I’ll bring cake! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
https://folksy.com/items/6702684-Card-Craft-Shapes-Teapots-Varied-Sizes-and-Prints-Pretty-Floral-Shapes-100pk

today I have a butterfly card

Evening All

Another beautiful day here, lots of sunshine

What a great start to the week and some great shapes

Here is mine

Carol xx

Shaking things up with these tropical hand stitched cards

https://folksy.com/items/6956620-Set-of-3-Pineapple-Hand-Stitched-Cards

Morning all
Gorgeous weather in the north east today, can’t believe it we had it most of this week, lovely to have a bit sun. Hope you all have some sun.
Here’s mine today a new one, not a structure though , however there is a Pram on there🤔

https://folksy.com/items/7008633-New-Baby-Card-Vintage-Style-Baby-Card-Handmade-Personalised

Have a lovely day
Steph x

I have a Heron card and will look to see if I have a card for the structures theme!

Evening

Yay glad you are getting some good weather Steph @stephshortstationery its been another beautiful day here too

Some great cards, thanks guys, and I love the heron Roxanne @FatSquirrelPhotography

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

Thank you @cariadcrafts11

1 Like

Here is another of my cards. Bridge at Hampstead Heath.

I’m sure a pub must class as a structure :smile:

Hello! I don’t have anything structural, but I think Maude is indoors…tenuous I know :slight_smile: Happy Thursday!

2 Likes

today I have a fantasy fairy card

1 Like

Hiya happy Friday everyone
Here’s mine today

We’ve sunshine again ,can’t quite believe it !!
Steph xx