Cards and Papercraftweekly Monday thread 6/12 August 2018

Dear All

A place to show all papercrafts and card making projects and items you have in your shops that come under the Papercraft theme.

If you have time we are all happy to be stumbled, tweeted, facebook liked, blogged to your heart’s content.

Most are happy to be pinned too, but they will say in their post if not.

Buyers if you don’t see what you are looking for, please Ask.

This week’s theme is ‘for the men and boys’

But if you haven’t anything that fits the bill, please list anything, your favourite, latest make, all to make a busy thread.

Good luck everyone

Carol xx

Morning

Overcast today and really pleasant out there. Just been to the gym so ready for a cool down now .

Hope everyone had a good weekend and look forward to see all your ‘male’ listings.

Here is mine

Carol xx

Afternoon :wink: this card is perfect for the guys I think, anniversary or birthday card

1 Like

Morning :slight_smile:

Sorry I missed yesterday, it’s still so hot and sunny here but this is supposed to be the last day of the heatwave. Might be able to sleep properly soon then.

Liking the theme, here’s my man card for today;
https://folksy.com/items/6969235-Football-Beer-Burger-Blank-Card

Evening

What fun cards

Beautiful day again, but starting to drop in temperature now, even shut the back door which has been permanently open for ages. Perhaps we will all get a good night’s sleep now eh Tina @DaisyWings

Carol xx

1 Like

I have this listed nautical card listed as being a masculine card:

1 Like

Morning

Welcome @NutfieldChase, lovely manly card

Sorry, I was awol yesterday, the day just got away with me, busy doing lots but not crafting on here. I painted a rocking chair, it was pine but now a lovely duck egg blue, which matches perfectly in my beach themed conservatory.

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

1 Like

Happy Friday :slight_smile:

Sorry to have missed a couple of days, went to see Mamma mia 2 with my daughter.

For any men & boys that love pizza;
https://folksy.com/items/7092640-Eco-Friendly-Card-Pizza

Afternoon

Heard Mammamia2 is brill, did you both cry all the way through? Tina @DaisyWings

Rain started about 11am and finished, now sunny. Good growing weather though

Hope everyone is having a good Friday and looking forward to the weekend.

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

1 Like

Happy Saturday :sun_with_face:

Yes, Mamma mia 2 was good, very jolly and yes emotoinal but I did manage to hold back the tears (so hard) after uncontrollably crying when I went to see the live show last year. :slight_smile: I cry at anything, really.

I shall take over the reins Monday Carol, have to get my thinking cap on.

Today it’s my dinosaur card. (Which I’ve actually only sold to people giving it to girl’s so far.)

https://folksy.com/items/6219671-Dinosaur-Birthday-Card-Yellow-Balloon-

Morning

Well we wanted the rain and we have got it!! :-))) So nice to see the soil dark again and not having to water.

Thanks Tina @DaisyWings, look forward to your theme tomorrow

Here is my last one for this week

Carol xx