Category definition for UK Craft Events

Find, discuss and promote local craft events, organisations and meetups!

1 Like

Made Locally With Love is back in York on 13th July at the stunning Merchant Adventurers Hall. With stall after stall of the highest quality handmade crafts and artisan foods created by local businesses, you’re bound to find something for you, your friends, your family… the list is endless. Amongst the clothing, accessories, foods and home wares you’ll also find free workshops where you can learn new skills, live music throughout the day and a Yorkshire Tea Room filled with wonderful tasty treats.

We’re open from 11am - 4.30pm

At just £2 entry or £1 with our discount card its a great day out for all the family

For more information head to http://madelocallywithlove.co.uk/

I will be at the Artisan Bespoke Craft Fair at Alington House in Durham city on 30th April
Any other Folksy sellers going to be there?

Fat Brown Mouse will be here today. It would be great to see you :slight_smile:

St Martins House, Peacock lane , Leicester, LE1 5PZ

Resurecting an old topic here, I hope that’s ok. I thought it would be nice to know where people might be attending in real life!

Myself and lots of other very talented makers and craftspeople will be in attendance at the Right on Your Doorstep Spring fair on Thursday March the 21st at Westhill Community Church, Old Skene Rd, Westhill AB32 6AQ

It’s a late night shopping event so doors open at 6.30pm and we’ll be there till 9pm. Free entry and parking and there will be teas, coffees and tasty homebakes available on the night.