Craftjuice - December 2015

Post your Craftjuice links here, help spread the word about Folksy by voting and sharing.

If you don’t know what Craftjuice is, it’s a free to use site where you can share your work, the SEO is great on craftjuice so you can help to promote your shop and it all links back to your Folksy shop. By voting for others on craftjuce you also help to spread the word about Folksy as they have a lot of followers on twitter and a facebook page where your work gets shown.

To fnd out more about joining craft juice click on anyones link below and go to the ‘about’ section which you will find right at the bottom of the page. To join click on the ‘submit’ button in the menu bar (it does take a few days for your application to be processed)

ps I’m not anything to do with Craftjuice I just think it’s a fab site for helping with promotion! and it’s free! :slight_smile:

voted and listed

1 Like

Listed, now going to catch up with last month’s voting.

1 Like

listed and voting

1 Like

I’ve never really looked at CraftJuice before but it looks quite interesting. I’ve just signed up and will give it a go. Thanks Maxine @paperchainsandbeads for posting this and making me aware :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning all voted and isted

1 Like

Listed and voted.

1 Like

Trying this out for the first time. Thanks for the link.

I have voted and listed a few

1 Like

I have listed

… but I must be being thick as how do you vote…? I can’t find a ‘help’

hangs head in embarrassement

1 Like

You vote by clicking the thumbs up sign with the number under it.
It should change colour and the number goes up when you vote. Hope that helps

Thank you so much… I’ll get to it.

:slight_smile:

evening all voted :slight_smile:

listed and voted

1 Like

Hi haven’t craft juiced in a while here’s a new one at last

Voted to here too will catch up on last months later.
Gill x

good morning all voted and listed 2 today, please scroll down in link to vote for both. Thank you :wink:

Listed and now voting.

Voted up to date and listed this…

Have just listed this box and intend to vote if I can remember how to do it.

listed and voting