Craftjuice May 2016

Post your Craftjuice links here, help spread the word about Folksy by voting and sharing.

If you don’t know what Craftjuice is, it’s a free to use site where you can share your work, the SEO is good on craftjuice so you can help to promote your shop and it all links back to your Folksy shop. By voting for others on craftjuce you also help to spread the word about Folksy as they have a lot of followers on twitter and a facebook page where your work gets shown.

To fnd out more about joining craft juice click on anyones link and go to the ‘about’ section which you will find right at the bottom of the page. To join click on the ‘submit’ button in the menu bar (it does take a few days for your application to be processed)

ps I’m not anything to do with Craftjuice I just think it’s a fab site for helping with promotion! and it’s free! :smile:

Don’t forget to click each link in the posts in this thread to vote for each other’s items and don’t forget to put your Craftjuce link in your own posts so we can all vote for each other’s items.

Good morning, here’s the link to last months thread Craftjuice - April 2016

just listed had a bit of a busy month last month, hoping things are a bit more settled and I’ll have time to keep up this month http://www.craftjuice.com/user.php?login=MaxineVeronica&view=history

1 Like

I have been back to the old thread and voted. Now listed this new one from me!

Emma x

1 Like

Morning, hope everyone is having a fabulous bank holiday. I’ve listed a couple and voted (spending far too much time browsing too :wink: )
Here’s my link, have a scroll!

1 Like

Voted to here, but nothing new to list.

My first attempt with craftjuice, hopefully I will get the hang of it soon! Voted to here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Voted and listed

1 Like

Listed 10 and voted up to date. Thank you.

all voted to here and listed one

1 Like

Voted and listed

1 Like

Voted and listed one

1 Like

Voted and listed

Listed and now off to vote

Voted and listed

Listed and now voting.

Caught up voting, and a new one from me today:

Voted and listed