December Sparklers - Daily Listing Challenge Thread December 2016

Afternoon

Great name this month.

Big thanks max

Well we are now in our new forever happy home. Mostly sorted except for my craft room, yes a whole room to myself. Thought I’d better sort rest of house first cos once I get in there won’t want to come out lol

Once I’m sorted all start lusting but have loved up to here

Some lovely items. I guess I will have to start thinking of Christmas now aaaaargh

Carol xxx

8 Likes

Glad you are now in @cariadcrafts11 ! How exciting to have a whole craft room - I will have the same when our building finishes in the new year and can’t wait. It’s the part of me that loves organising fabrics and supplies into ‘collections’ and ‘sets’ that I am looking forward to most!

PS I’ve gone into your shop and favourited a few of your parchment cards to keep you going! They are sooo beautiful.

1 Like

Hi peeps,

just a relist to start

Happy December!
https://folksy.com/items/6747549-Tie-Dye-Swirl-Spiral-Lights-T-shirt-Youth-Child-Large-12-14-years-Teen

Hi all, hope it’s ok to join in.
I’ve updated my lovely Flowery infinity Scarf knit kit listing as there are just a few handdyed colours left; ideal as a Christmas gift whether given as the kit or knitted up first!

2 Likes

Yeah, have had a sale, that just means one sale to go until I get to 350 in total, not a large amount compared to some but I am pleased lol so @paperchainsandbeads Max can you add one for me please xx

9 Likes

I can’t believe it’s December already!

Something for the ladies from me today…

Jeanie x

1 Like

Good afternoon Sparklers, yay happy jingle jig for sales Rachel and Colleen also one for me, processing as a bank transfer as lady is in Dubai and it’s easier, a former colleague so I’m not worried, I just wish there was a way to show as a sale in my shop, it’s frustrating having to de-list, I wish we could just mark as sold, I’m sure folksy must loose out regularly on commission

Yay good to hear you are in Carol, happy times ahead :slight_smile:

5 Likes

As it’s December I’ve made some snowmen coasters :slight_smile:
https://folksy.com/items/6940346-Quilted-Christmas-Coasters-Fabric-Snowmen-Coasters

Can you add 3 for me on this month’s tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :blush:

4 Likes

Been out Christmas shopping today - lovely but tiring - pleased to be home in front of the fire now. A new bag style for me today.

1 Like

Afternoon sparklers, hope December is a good one
https://folksy.com/items/6925301-Silver-Embossed-Disc-Pendant-Satin-and-Lace-Textured-Pendant

1 for the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads Yey does a jig for you too and the other sellers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Evening all, can I add one to the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

3 Likes

First listing of the month

Evening Sparklers!

Nothing new but one sale to add please @paperchainsandbeads

5 Likes

Just popping back in to report 2 sales. Can you please add them to the tally for me Max @paperchainsandbeads.

The ‘Sporty Ladies’ i listed here earlier has sold which just goes to show that having it ‘loved’ and on the front page really does help. Thank you.

Jeanie x

9 Likes

good evening. This evening I have a cute doggy greetings card

faved to here

Something sparkly this morning, a geological specimen of iron pyrite, or fools gold if you prefer, perfect gift for a collector, for a desk curio or a photography prop.

Natalie x

Arent we lucky heidi

Thank you for parchment love

Carol xx

1 Like

Your parchment work is lovely, I have used the same bookmark everyday for nearly 3 year and its still as beautiful as when I first got it. @cariadcrafts11

1 Like