February Snowdrops Daily Listing Challenge Thread - February 2017

Morning snowdrops. I love the name, and thank you again Maxine @paperchainsandbeads. Today’s earrings match yesterday’s bracelet- I’ve listed that again so that they’re on the same thread. Hope this weather improves!

3 Likes

I have created a board for this thread :smiley:

2 Likes

All shops visited and favourited…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi There would you be able to add me to this board please so that I can add items. Thank you. My email for pinterest is sonicpollyr@gmail.com

Thank you.

Hi February Snowdrops, showcasing some of my paper.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Morning all - thanks for running the thread again maxine @paperchainsandbeads

Today I have the first of 7 new bridal necklaces to show you:

3 Likes

A turtle for me today! Off to check out everyone elses :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m looking forward to the daily challenge this month - the perfect excuse to prioritise making above housework! Here is my listing for today.

3 Likes

Good afternoon snowdrops - still relisting

1 Like

It is my daughters boyfriend and he will be modelling all of my men items.as he says he doesn’t mind. I have so many plans for him and hoping I will get more sales this year than last. It is really hard to get men to model so was really excited when he said he would do it.

8 Likes

Afternoon Snowdrops

Appropriately enough I spotted my first snowdrop in the garden today

Loving the bridal Necklace Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign - however I have no intention of having need for a bridal necklace any time soon!

I have spent this afternoon doing a shift in one of the B&M shops I sell in. Very quiet but at least the sales I had were for my items :slight_smile:

Well I ran (more like a slow jog) for 15mins last night albeit in 3minute sections with a 3 minute walk in between, some of it was even uphill. Considering at the beginning of last week I had never run in my life I am feeling very accomplished!

My listing today is this clutch bag - I fancied a bit of a break from scarves!

6 Likes

Afternoon Snowdrops,

Another birthday card for teenage boys today.

1 Like

It’s fine just to admire Roz :wink: Thank you I really appreciate it. Thanks for posting the snowdrops picture - makes me feel hopeful for Spring - will need to check now if there are any signs of ours or if we left them too long before planting them :thinking:
Good news about the sales and about the running - makes me feel downright lazy, I think I need to drag my trusty steed (exercise bike) out of the conservatory and jump on it and cycle off the Christmas excess :persevere:

1 Like

Afternoon

Big thank you to Max @paperchainsandbeads for running the thread again -much appreciated

Love the name btw, so pretty

Just a relist to start the new month, but have some just need to take photos

ooo Woke up to a sale this morning, Max @paperchainsandbeads, if could start my tally off please

Carol xx

2 Likes

Good news just sold my coasters. Bad news not on Folksy.

6 Likes

Sorry I am late on parade, loving the snowdrop name!

Sorry my pictures are so dark, hopefully will have a chance to reshoot them if we get better light over the weekend!

My item is for my supplies section, a Signature Ametrine Gemstone Specimen, of the jewellery designers, it is a large piece, and would benefit from a stunning design to showcase it’s full beauty!

https://folksy.com/items/6963613-Large-Signature-Ametrine-Gemstone-for-Jewellery-Designers-or-Gemstone-Collector-

Natalie X

2 Likes

Afternoon snowdrops, where did January go?

1 Like

These lovely hand warmers are very versatile as you can see from the photo!

2 Likes

All loved and pinned to here.

1 Like