Anyone interested in a February daily listing challenge thread?

Hello everyone, sorry this is such short notice, but have only just managed to get back to Folksy and online, leaving very little time to ask for interest in a February daily listing challenge thread.

If you have not taken part in a daily listing challenge thread, please take a look at the January Garnets, where all the rules if you want to call them that, are listed at the top of the thread.

So far we have a few name suggestions up for consideration.

February Flowers
February Snowdrops
February Snowflakes
Fabulous Febs
Fantastic Febs
February Fabricators
February Amethysts
February Frosts
February Frosties

Any more name suggestions would be appreciated.

Natalie x

1 Like

Hi Natalie

Yes, I would love to join in again. Love the February Snowdrops name - thank you for all your hard work - really appreciated.

Carol xx

1 Like

Hi Natalie - Snowdrops! Yes please. And I will try harder to keep listing in Feb. I didn’t do well in January with my own listings, though I did manage to keep my Pinterest board going on everyone else’s items, so hopefully that helped a bit.

Thanks again for all you do.
Julie

1 Like

Yes please Natalie I would like to join in, but I might miss a couple of days, is that okay? I just love Snowdrops so that has my vote.

Rachel

1 Like

Yes please !
Any name will do…thanks Steph xx

1 Like

count me in , although I will be away for a week , I will try and join in, certainly will for the rest of the month, YAY snowdrops a great name !!

Sue

1 Like

Yes I will join in half term week might be tricky but will try and keep up thank you x

I’ll be there I hope - flowers or snowdrops - or anything really! Thanks for coming back to organise this!

I will, but need to see how it works first.

1 Like

I would like to join in again. How about February Frosts or Frosties? If not, any name would be great.

Jacqueline x

1 Like

I’d like to join in this month if that’s ok. :blush:

1 Like

Yes please Natalie. I love snowdrops too
Valerie x

Thank you all for the name suggestions! Snowdrops is defo in the lead!

Natalie x

1 Like

I would like to have a go again this month. My last attempt was pitiful, hopefully Feb will be better. Snowdrops sounds a nice name.
Hazel

Snowdrops sounds good to me too

Thanks Natalie

deffo :slight_smile:
https://folksy.com/items/6585324-Angel-Heart-Rose-Scented-Candle

Do you post a listing to this thread when its newly listed and then promote others that have joined and when you have sold something report it on this thread? Want to see if this is what you do?

@Amberlilly - basically the daily listing thread is a personal challenge where we try to post a new listing every day and then promote everyone else’s listing for that day by visiting the listing, loving it, pinning it, tweeting it etc (depending on what social media you use) Your item will equally be promoted by others on the thread. Not everyone manages to post every day although we try and sometimes people show items they have re-listed. When you have a sale (through Folksy) if you post on the thread to let Natalie know she keeps a tally of how many sales each of the participants have had. There is also a lot of general chit chat going on! Hope that helps, maybe see you there.

Great @Rozcraftz, I understand. :grinning:

Hi all, I’ve haven’t participated before, but would very much like to join in.