First sale today

Hi everyone, I got my first sale here on folksy today…really pleased…it took a while, but glad I hung on in there…
Happy day, off to make and post it now…:slight_smile:

15 Likes

Well done, great news :tada::tada::tada:

Congratulations! :champagne: Your lingerie is absolutely beautiful!

xx

Well done! x

Well done - your lingerie is gorgeous x

Woohoo :tada:

Well done… here’s to many more :clinking_glasses:

Karen
X

Congratulations and Well Done, I’m doing a happy dance for you :slight_smile: Your lingerie is beautiful x

Thanks everyone,…it’s now all stitched and in the post…
Now…where’s the next one?..???

1 Like

Congratulations! Very pretty lingerie.

I’ve seen your lovely things on Instagram, you deserved it.

Well done :slightly_smiling_face:

Well done! That’s great news. I love your lingerie and have been admiring for a while :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: It’s so pretty.

Thanks, they wobble along trickling out on the American e site…but it’s my first here…have to say it’s much nicer in folksy…much more genuine handmade stuff…

1 Like

Thanks so much…I’ve been making for years, but mostly selling wholesale or through local Brighton shops…it’s taken a lot of courage to finally try selling direct…

congratulations! Your items are beautiful! xx

Thankyou…:grin:

Good for you for plucking up the courage! I was the same with selling locally in shops and boutiques. It took me ages to finally have enough courage to sell online. I felt like I had to psych myself up for it, which seems silly now as Folksy is such a nice community and a nice selling and buying platform. I hope you sell lots more on Folksy! :wink:

Well done! I’ve had my first sale too, so it is worth hanging on. Feeling Happy! :rofl:

Just a little update, it’s almost 2 weeks since my first folksy sale…but I’m pleased to say I’ve had two more since then…yeah folksy…

1 Like

Well done. Your lingerie is so pretty.

1 Like