Folksy 365 - Daily Listers Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2017

All caught up to here…

Sorry I’ve not listed or relisted over the last few days.
It was my Husbands birthday yesterday so there’s been lots of visits and a family meal.

It will be nice to get back into some kind of routine with listing.

I’ve got the week off from the day job (Yay) so lots of time to play with Polymer Clay.

Just nipping out to catch up with friends over coffee and maybe a nice slice of cake :wink:

Well done on the sales folks :blush:

Karen x

6 Likes

Hello everyone
New on here still finding my way around.
Here’s my first Christmas item this year

https://folksy.com/items/7062425-Christmas-angel-gift-decoration-with-a-silver-heart

6 Likes

Welcome Vanessa @fluffymoonstar - wishing you all the success.

1 Like

Morning all!
Phew! After a very long loving and pinning session …I’m caught up
Dismal weather here, wet and DREEK
Here’s mine today, just reduced theses kits to £3
https://folksy.com/items/6555037-Christmas-Card-DIY-Pack-Xmas-Cards-To-Decorate-Pk-of-Five

I’ll be back later on
Steph xx

2 Likes

Good morning all
Just back from a wonderful week in Costa Teguise Lanzarote to the rain here in Scotland
I am having a sale in my shop so lots of stocking fillers at bargain prices

https://folksy.com/shops/valerie/collections/17101
Valerie x

2 Likes

Just liked the elephant print - it’s fab xx

Thank you x

morning all…another miniature painting from me today

2 Likes

Just back from first gym/yoga session in a month and evidently sightseeing doesn’t count as exercise to my body thankfully I can work sat down for a while before having to get ready for a jewellery show and tell with ladies who lunch (they do it in the evenings but ladies who dinner doesn’t have the same ring to it). The pile of things that need photographing is building so I’ll have to set up the mini studio soon until then here’s a relist - you can remove the drops from these earrings so that you have a pair of studs for during the day and something more fancy for going out in the evening.

4 Likes

Afternoon everyone a relist today

3 Likes

Finally I have something new listed.

It’s turned very dark, and gloomy here again. Looks like rain is on the way.
Time for a bit of lunch and a green tea I think.

I’m really enjoying having a leisurely day.

3 Likes

Baby Quilt with Teddy and the Honey Bees today - a relist.

3 Likes

Afternoon all

2 Likes

Very sweet.
Green tea sounds good. I’ve been struggling to keep up with listings a little lately too. Hoping to get back to routine, although good to have orders! Hope you enjoyed your leisurely day : )

1 Like

I’m hoping I haven’t had this one on the thread before. Fingers crossed! I liked the title of this book - Haunted by a journal? The journal that’s not really there? Who know what it means?

3 Likes

Bargain prices : ) These are great!

Thank you Sharon x

faved to here x

welcome fluffymoonstar x

Good evening all loved to here and happy dancing for your sales @pipdesigns :dancing_women:

1 Like