Folksy 365 - Daily Listing and Group Promotion Thread - December 2022

Helen @PocketfulCreations how scary for you all. Hope Olivia goes from strength to strength now back home.

17 Likes

Oh Helen - the poor little mite. Hugs and Healing to little Olivia and to you all x.

16 Likes

Sorry to hear about little Olivia being poorly Helen @PocketfulCreations and hope she continues to improve.
Congratulations to all those achieving milestones with their sales.
I have a sale to add to the tally Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
I have been for a festive afternoon tea at Wentworth Woodhouse with my walking group friends where we sat in the elegant long gallery enjoying the delicious food. We then had a lovely stroll round the gardens and wandered round the house looking at the Christmas decorations.

17 Likes

Oh, poor Olivia! I’m so glad she’s improved enough for them to take her home again, that has to be a good sign. I hope she feels better very quickly, hugs to all of you xx

15 Likes

Oh Helen, lots of hugs to you and family, and especially little Olivia. Hope she makes a speedy recovery xx

17 Likes

Back to my early hours listing and 4 sales to report please @MaxPringJewellery - nice to get off to a good start :grinning:

A big hello to all those doing this for the first time and those returning.

Here’s Folksy Friday board on the Secret Santa theme…

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClpFC6zNBze/

29 Likes

Today
I have a Holly leaf SunCatcher that can also be a Christmas Decoration.
Deborah Jones - I love your Jewellery, Blue Cat Mum Designs - Your Purses are fab. Sue Trevor I just love the sewing on your needle case.
Frit Christmas tree - Folksy

23 Likes

Thank you for the feature @feelfeltfound

17 Likes

Morning all

Heating went on and off all day got to £6.18 so busted the daily budget. Addicted to my smart meter monitor now! So sad.

Photography and listing today. In the meantime a relist Lace necklace

27 Likes

Oh no Helen @PocketfulCreations poor Olivia! I do hope she manages to stay at home and continues to improve. Sending love to you, Olivia and all the family.

Well done Andrea @GrannysHandknits on your sale! Happy Friday foxtrot for you!

Joss @XStitcherJoss thats nor what anyone needs, your water off like that, hope they manage to get things sorted soon and that those affected by the flooding, that it hasn’t caused too much damage.

Natalie x

21 Likes

A relist for me too I’m afraid. An infinity scarf, which I think would suit a lady or a gent.

Natalie x

27 Likes

Good morning everyone! Today my reduced price listing. 63% off now!

28 Likes

Sending healing wishes to Olivia, Helen @PocketfulCreations
Sounds like a bit of a nightmare with you Joss @XStitcherJoss
My daughter had me stressing all day yesterday - she flew to New York and informed me just before she went that she wasn’t sure she had the right visa to get in … apparently her recent visit to Cuba affected things. She eventually got there and got through OK but these kids do like to stress us out!
So quiet in the gallery yesterday - got all the accounts done, looks like sales overall were down about 30% on last year in November. Let’s see what December holds. One bit of good news - my sales were very good and I was the top seller for the month … not a position I have held before or likely to hold again so I’ll shout about it now!
Will be closing my shop in a bit until Monday so won’t be sharing a listing. Will try and pop in over the weekend to do a bit of loving.
Have fun.

30 Likes

Good mrning all, hope Olivia is much better today Helen @PocketfulCreations such a scare for you all, sending hugs xx. Mandy @feelfeltfound it’s Natalie @NOfkantsCurios this month in the dancing shoes :slight_smile: :dancer:t3:

I’m really chilly this morning, will be wearing my fingerless gloves today whikst working I think and a blanket over my knees :joy:

My Folksy Friday today is December birthston and flower on Instangram https://www.instagram.com/maxinepring/?hl=en
and FB https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=548177750654593&set=a.197725609033144

and todays listing

29 Likes

Morning,

How is Olivia this morning, Helen @PocketfulCreations XXX
Oh, Joss @XStitcherJoss what a mess. Hope they sort it out quickly. XXX
Roz @OrchardFelts Glad your daughter got to NYC ok. Her passport should’ve been checked at check-in and any issues flagged up then.

A birthday card relist from me this morning. Have a super day, all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

28 Likes

Morning all. Eldest daughter’s birthday today and she has chosen a quick trip to IKEA with mum and dad, while the kids are at school. So it’ll be meatballs for lunch!
Just a listing for now and I’ll catch up on news and loving later. A baby hat from me today.

29 Likes

Morning all, dry but misty and chilly here.
Today I have another angel card with a mini angel card reading.

28 Likes

I hope Olivia soon feels much better Helen @PocketfulCreations - how worrying for all of you.

Hope your water supply is soon up and running again Joss @XStitcherJoss , sounds like quite a job to sort it out.

good luck at the weekend Rosy @RosyMoonUK

Have fun at IKEA Corinne @WonkyTowersCrafts

Congrats on your top seller status Roz @OrchardFelts

26 Likes

Morning all. Cold and misty here this morning.
Sorry to hear your water problems Joss @XStitcherJoss hope they manage to get things sorted quickly.
Poor little Olivia, hope she continues to improve Helen @PocketfulCreations
Hope all those with craft fairs this weekend do well.
Please can you add a sale to the tally for me Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
A sale item from me today

27 Likes

Good morning everyone! We’re back from Spain, visiting our daughter and her OH. We haven’t seen them for five years and it was great, really, really wonderful.

Lovely to see you back, Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and a huge thank you to Max @MaxPringJewellery for being Mum to us. Great to see new faces too, and congrats to Kim and Caroline @KBCreations and @Caroleecrafts on your milestones.

Sending healing hugs to Olivia and you all Helen @PocketfulCreations

My shop has reopened. I’m currently in Glasgow on the 12th floor of a motel, trying not to think about how high up that is. I’ll be home again later.

No new creations from me today, but I thought you might like to see the commission that kept me busy before my holiday… Meet Jack…

31 Likes