Folksy 365 - Daily Listing and Group Promotion Thread - December 2022

This is my first time joining in with the promotion thread on Folksy and think it is a fantastic idea especially at this time of year.
I have just completed this Christmas Themed Hand Crochet Baby Jacket age 6-12 months.

25 Likes

Well done to all those on best sellerā€™s list.
Many congratulations to those with sales milestones. Just fantastic! I coud never imagine achieving such impressive numbers like those.
All loved to here :smiley:

20 Likes

welcome Carolineā€¦everyone here is lovely and I am sure will help you if you get stuck x
well done on the sale Carol @carolsmalleydesigns
welcome Kate @deskofplenty
welcome Sue @SueBCrotchetCrafts
I am fast heading to a big milestone but I think it might not come until the new year x

20 Likes

Hello everyone!
Congratulations on the milestone sales Caroline @Caroleecrafts and Kim @KBCreations - very inspiring
Thank you to Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us in November and Thank you to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for doing December. Welcome to all the newbies to the thread.
Folksy shared this purse of mine yesterday on the gifts under Ā£15 tag and I have only just realised it had expired!! I need to watch that! So here it is re-listed. Going to keep it at the sale price and hope it goes to a good home.
I am away this weekend, but will pop by if I can.

24 Likes

Just in from work, brrr chilly out there.

Well done Carol @carolsmalleydesigns and Kim @KBCreations on your sales today. Happy Thursday twist for you both.

Welcome to those new to the thread, weā€™re a happy and friendly bunch, and welcome back to all the regulars!

Natalie x

22 Likes

Lovely to see lots of new faces - welcome everyone x

20 Likes

I am sorry Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and Max @MaxPringJewellery I forgot to say thank you for looking after us for the last couple of months and to you Natalie for taking over this month.
Welcome to our new joiners we are a supportive bunch so Iā€™m sure youā€™ll enjoy it.

19 Likes

Evening all, congratulations everyone with sales and milestones :tada:

Just a relist from me today, Iā€™ve not had a chance to prepare anything new for today;

23 Likes

Welcome to new folk, this thread is great for getting to know the inā€™s and outs of Folksy and getting your shop stocked. Any questions, just ask.

Can I add 5 to the tally please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

24 Likes

Well done Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery on your 5 sales! Happy Thursday twist for you.

Natalie x

20 Likes

Evening all, just off a work training event on library seraches, it was good but itā€™s been a long day considering I started at 7:45 this morning :yawning_face:

All loved to here, congratulations Kim @KBCreations on your milestone
Welcome to all the newbies and returning crowd :wave:t3:
You are very welcome Natalie, I was happy to help :hugs: xx
Right dinner is calling, have a good evening all xx

22 Likes

Evening Folksy folks.

Thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking up the reins this month, and thanks to Max @MaxPringJewellery for the recent extended stint.

Welcome to all the newbies.

Iā€™m afraid Iā€™m starting the month with a relist. Iā€™ve not had a productive day as I had a very broken nightā€™s sleep. Little Olivia hasnā€™t been well for the last few days and my son and his girlfriend had to take her to A&E last night as she had got worse. It turns out that she has COVID! Because she has chronic lung disease as a result of her prematurity, sheā€™s very vulnerable and had to be admitted to hospital. I had my phone next to me all night and was getting regular text updates from my son, who stayed there overnight with her. Thankfully sheā€™s improved during the day today, and was allowed to go home this afternoon. It was a stark reminder of how fragile she still is.

Cream Gnome Hanging Christmas Decoration - Made... - Folksy

25 Likes

Oh, Helen @PocketfulCreations I hope Little Olivia is ok this evening. Healing hugs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you, Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking free us last month and thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking over for December. Good to have you back.
Welcome to the newbies Sue @SueBCrotchetCrafts and Kate @deskofplenty Itā€™s a lovely place to hang out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Well done, Kim @KBCreations . Fantastic milestone :confetti_ball:

Iā€™m so busy getting ready for Saturday, I have nothing today. Not even a relist :flushed: Just on to love and catch up. Have a super evening :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

Welcome to the thread, Caroline @CarolineStevensCrafts Kate @deskofplenty and Sue @SueBCrotchetCrafts

Oh, Helen, this is a worry. Sending all of you a virtual hug and hope, Olivia, the little fighter gets through this as soon as possible. :people_hugging:

18 Likes

Oh Helen sending you all my good wishes for a speedy recovery for little Olivia and for Oliviaā€™s Mum & Dad, you and the rest of the family.xxx

17 Likes

Oh no thatā€™s terrible after everything she (and you all) have been through already. Thank goodness she picked up again. Sounds like everyone involved could do with a good nights rest. Hereā€™s hoping she continues to battle through this and is clear of it really soon.

16 Likes

Thinking of you and Olivia, Helen. Hugs

17 Likes

Lots of love and hugs for little Olivia, Helen @PocketfulCreations X
Welcome back Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, and thank you for taking over as Mum again. Thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery for the last couple of months.
Iā€™m very late this evening. Itā€™s been an odd couple of days. Yesterday afternoon our water suddenly went off. Apparently, a contractor digging up the road in the village broke the main water pipe bringing water from Kielder Dam into Teesside. From just after 4 pm yesterday until 7.30 this morning we had no water at all. The village had vastly more than it needed! A row of alms houses, several cottages, the pub (appropriately named ā€˜The Fountainā€™) and the petrol station were all flooded. The road, a major arterial road for Middlesbrough, is still closed. The water pressure has been up and down all day. Northumbrian Water brought us six large bottles of water this morning. The repair is complicated by the proximity of the damage to the petrol station. Goodness knows when all will return to normal.
So, I have been relisting again. This apron is on offer. It is one of the remaining letters from an alphabet collection I made some years ago. (I still have L, O and V.)
Leopard with an L

21 Likes

Helen @PocketfulCreations ā€¦Big hugs and family healing thoughts , especially for Little Olivia xxx

16 Likes

Oh poor Olivia Helen @PocketfulCreations lets hope she makes a speedy recovery and everyone gets a good nights sleep tonight x
Joss @XStitcherJoss goodness me, how awful, itā€™s terrible to have the water cut off with no warning. We donā€™t realise just how much we use in normal circumstances. :heart:

17 Likes