Folksy 365 - Daily Listing and Group Promotion Thread - December 2022

Hello and welcome to the December 2022 Thread. These are the instructions for joining in:

• Share your item for the day on this thread. To do this choose your item from your shop, copy the URL at the top of the page, come onto this thread and hit the blue reply button at the very bottom of the page bottom then add some text and paste your link (Items can be a new listing or an existing/re-list, we don’t mind as long as it’s a different item each day)
  • Click on all of the links for everone elses items and hit the :heart: - this gives a brief appearance on the front page - so more chance of getting seen ( this is the main rule for joining in :slight_smile: )
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here every single day, but please do not ‘post and run’ .
  • If you can promote others as well e.g. tweet, re-tweet or pin (this doesn’t have to be everyone on the thread just pick a few a day if you can) or create a #FolksyFriday collage
  • Let me know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.

Sales Tally:

carolsmalleydesigns 3
KBCreations 26
DeborahJonesJewellery 20
GrannysHandknits 3
erkinwald 5
GlintBeads 16
SueTrevor 30
feelfeltfound 17
aquilacrafts 8
RosyMoonUK 10
PocketfulCreations 8
Valerie 11
MaxPringJewellery 12
HEARTSANDHUGS 1
forgetmenotcraftsanddesign 5
NOfkantsCurios. 13
OswestryJewels 2
cariadcrafts11 2
teabreaks 1
WonkyTowersCrafts 10
JenStarKnits
WoolyAngel 1
BlueCatMumDesigns x 1
FluffStuffCrafts 2

Total sales: 210

Natalie x

10 Likes

Morning all

Thank you for continuing to look after us Max @MaxPringJewellery and welcome back Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Thank you for the 300 marker congratulations. Never known such a lovely supportive group of people on a forum as Folksy. It means a lot to me x

Journal ephemera set

29 Likes

Good morning Happy December!! thank you so much for stepping in this month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and wishing you all a gentle month with lots of love, support and of course sales! xx

29 Likes

Good morning all and welcome the the last daily listing thread of 2022! Let’s hope we have a festive folksy finish to 2022!

Thank you Maxine @MaxPringJewellery for being mum for your extended period! It meant the world to me! XxX

My item today is a hat and scarf combined.

Natalie x

28 Likes

Good morning and happy December. White rabbits and all the rest!

Congrats on the sales total Caroline @Caroleecrafts

Not sure how December will go as far as making new things is concerned but will continue to read news, love items and post a few although there may be a lot of relists!

At the gallery all day today and then a 3 day craft fair from tomorrow - busy, busy, busy!

For today a relist

7182853-Christmas-pom-pom-garland-red-and-green-on-gold-thread-0

28 Likes

Morning all. Dry this morning with broken cloud.
Many thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us this month, and many thanks to Max @MaxPringJewellery for being mum last month.
Congratulations Caroline @Caroleecrafts on your milestone.
Hugs for all who want or need one.
A sale item from me today

28 Likes

Morning all and happy December to you. It’s a beautiful morning here and finally the autumn colours are looking glorious.
Well done to @Caroleecrafts on your sales milestone. That’s an encouragement to those of us who can only dream of that many sales! :blush:
Listing some pretty gift bags today.

28 Likes

Good morning all and welcome to December. Peachy pearls from me today
https://folksy.com/items/8029466

27 Likes

Morning all.
Thanks for looking after us this month Natalie .
Back after a busy November of fairs, only one to go now on Sunday.
Good luck with your 3 day event Roz @OrchardFelts
Congrats @Caroleecrafts on your milestone.

Elephant brooch

28 Likes

Lovely listings so far, I’m off to work in just a moment, so will catch up with everyone this evening.

If I forgot to say it earlier, congratulations Caroline @Caroleecrafts on your milestone.

Natalie x

21 Likes

Food morning all.
Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for last month and welcome back Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
well done Caroline @Caroleecrafts
let us hope for a good December and that the postal strikes don’t disrupt us too much

28 Likes

Happy 1st December! Todays listing has 74% off

26 Likes

Morning and happy 1st of the month. Thank you for hosting the thread last month Max @MaxPringJewellery, and for taking over the reins this month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios .
Sharing a one of a kind sale item today. Will pop back later :slight_smile:
https://folksy.com/items/7879770-SALE-ITEM-One-of-a-Kind-Handpainted-White-Rose-Heart-Deco-Wooden-Heart

28 Likes

It has taken a long time and only since working at it every day has it paid off.

19 Likes

‘Good Morning all’ a new month and new start! ‘Thank you’ Max @MaxPringJewellery for last months thread and ‘hello’ and ‘thankyou’ to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for hosting this months. If I haven’t said it already ‘congratulations’ Caroline @Caroleecrafts for all those sales - very inspiring for us all. Another re-list for me today.

26 Likes

Morning everyone,
Another pack of Christmas cards today.

Here’s hoping for a good December for everyone x

28 Likes

Good Morning everyone and Happy December!
Well I’m amazed, I actually reached 600 sales yesterday…I really didn’t think I would get there this year it had been so slow, but I have had a good November which I’m sure is down to being on this thread so thank you to all you guys!
A new listing today

29 Likes

Morning everyone,
Thanks for looking after us last month Max @MaxPringJewellery and for this month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
A sewing needlecase today,

Congratulations Kim @KBCreations on your 600 sales :blush:

26 Likes

Well done Kim makes my 300 look small fry, lol.

19 Likes

Morning all, Happy December, hope we all get sales.
Thank you for looking after us through November, Max @MaxPringJewellery and thank you , Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking the reins this month.
Hope your 3 day fair goes well, Roz @OrchardFelts
Relist again.

Wishing everyone a good day. xx

26 Likes