Folksy 365 Daily Listing Challenge - APRIL 2020. Please read the first post for joining info

great painting Chris… @ChrisStoneArtist .I love Lynton and Lynmouth…and the funicular railway x

11 Likes

The funicular railway… the great knee and ankle saver!

10 Likes

A painting for today
https://folksy.com/items/7204358-acrylic-art-painting-original-ref-f-582-

17 Likes

@NOfkantsCurios and @ChrisStoneArtist Thanks x

9 Likes

@ChrisStoneArtist great tip thank you I’m going to list it tonight so I’ll make sure to use those tags

10 Likes

Done to here for both shops.

What did you use to create your logo Carol, sorry I converted you to a spanish man before?
Love the puffin and the woodpecker Roz @OrchardFelts

Be back a bit later to see if any more have been added.

12 Likes

Congratulations to all those sellers on all those sales. Well done indeed.
New listing from me today; oval brooch

17 Likes

Thank you,

I used one of the many watercolour backgrounds I have with the oval taken from another package then just added the text.

10 Likes

Evening

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios please add two more to my tally - what an amazing month on here

Loving your cat print @patchworkpetportraitsbyjobo and Roz @OrchardFelts, gosh, your puffin and woodpecker are amazing.

Paula @CharmelCraftsandGifts - spot the red ink?

Here is a new one - at last

Carol
xx

19 Likes

Well done Carol @cariadcrafts11 on another two sales! Happy social distancing bop!

Natalie x

9 Likes

Evening everyone :slight_smile:
2 more sales to report please Natalie :slight_smile: @NOfkantsCurios

14 Likes

@OrchardFelts love the woodpecker and penguin!
yes depressing about social care, no wonder they can’t get staff on the pay offered.

11 Likes

@ChrisStoneArtist good advice to hear. I really would like to build my business (1 small sale so far on Folksy, been on just around a month). Last year I did quite a lot of fairs, but to be honest only just broke even on stall fees, and of course I had to invest in display, stock etc. I’m on Instagram and Facebook but haven’t sold anything through them so far.

12 Likes

Evening everyone. Just catching up on the thread.
Love all the resin work @kevsartsncrafts and no need to apologise for our similar postings - bound to overlap from time to time. All the more for people to choose from.
Lovely work from everyone as always. Great tips @ChrisStoneArtist - yes Im with you on the more time spent promoting than making. Most of my time during the week is spent creating posts, videos etc. Must keep a creative slot in there for sanity though!!

10 Likes

Late again but the rain stopped and the sun shone so back outside to do some work round the pond.
Love the puffin and woodpecker Roz @OrchardFelts and your VE day memory Marjan @Marjansart
Hope you feel better soon Paula @CharmelCraftsandGifts
Another relist

18 Likes

Well done Sarah @thedotterypotter on another two sales! Happy social distancing bop!

Natalie x

10 Likes

Hi everyone, here’s my listing for todayBadger tie pin

19 Likes

It works really well, Carol @cariadcrafts11. Glad you were able to use it straightaway.

Paula :smile: x

10 Likes

Thank you Andrea @GrannysHandknits. Going to be a long haul I think unfortunately.

Paula :smile: x

9 Likes

All done to here for both shops.

Thank you for that Carol @decocraftshop. Does anyone know of anything out there that I can use to create a new banner please?

Off to bed now, see you all tomorrow.

Nightie night

10 Likes