Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Club - September 2020

My listing today - a sterling silver stirrup necklace. :slight_smile:
https://folksy.com/items/7557752-FREE-DELIVERY-UK-Handmade-Silver-Horseshoe-Necklace-Gift-Wrapped-Jewellery-HCP1

24 Likes

Good evening to all, hope your day was good and fulfilling, I am posting a sunset from my hometown today, and will love and share your beautiful items tomorrow :slight_smile: Take care, good night xx [https://folksy.com/items/7535864-Sunset-](https://f

olksy.com/items/7535864-Sunset-)

22 Likes

Evening all.
Can I add 1 to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

Just a relist again, between commissions and running around for my dad Iā€™m not finding time to take pics etc.
We were cleaning the dogs teeth at the weekend and found a loose tooth, I took her to the vet for a consultation to see if they could remove it, as she is getting on a bit and they tend to do it under a general anaesthetic. The vet said no problem shouldnā€™t take a minute, so I asked what it is likely to cost, he taps away at the computer and says Ā£355 :scream: Tempted to get the pliers on her myself!

@BabanCat I hope your day improves.

25 Likes

Crikey Cat! Have a huge hug from me :hugs: Sounds like you could do with a large glass of ** insert favourite alcoholic drink here ** xx

13 Likes

Big hugs Catā€¦@BabanCatā€¦an awful dayā€¦keep smilingā€¦it will be better tomorrow.x
Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery ouch, that is a lot of moneyā€¦give the dog a crunchy bone, perhaps it will come out on its ownā€¦x

15 Likes

Oooh another sale! Iā€™m on a roll today! Could you add this one too please Max @MaxPringJewellery. Thatā€™ll take me to 11 in total.

14 Likes

Thanks Latona. It was all so unnecessary. Iā€™ve got a separate site that I repost landscapes to and always give credit to the photographer. Today someone asked me take his down which I did immediately. Then he went on a massive rant. I blocked him so he carried on at my main site where I post pictures of my cats, work and my boring life. Some people!
BTW we all lose our mojo occasionally but your work is lovely. A rest trying something totally different works for me.
@PocketfulCreations I could really do with a drink Helen but Iā€™ve taken antihistamine tablets for the bites. Sobs!
@ChrisStoneArtist @teabreaks Itā€™s lovely to see you both Chris and Brenda.
Sorry to hear about your OH. I think youā€™re right about working in that sector. Fingers crossed! Exciting times ahead for you so keep us posted.
Brenda, what can I say? Oops! At least you came through it unscathed. As you say, tomorrow is another day :smiley_cat:
@TheBeadHare Shirley, your lovely beads arrived this afternoon. Theyā€™re stunning and receiving them brightened up my day. Plans in progress.

12 Likes

Thanks. Iā€™m going to have an early night before anything else happens!

13 Likes

Everything loved and pinned to here.

It sounds like lots of you are in need of a virtual hug. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

Good evening. A busy day off work today. Beautiful weather so spent most of the day sat in the garden with some needle felting - bliss. Managed to finish 4 models, so once I get them photographed Iā€™ll have something new to share with you. Also got some good news in the guise of a cheque from the premium bonds :slight_smile: - only Ā£25 but still much appreciated.
Hugs to those that are struggling. @ScrumptiousSocks - I was in a similar position a few years ago and moved in with my sister. We are still friends and there are times when I still miss having him around but I know we did the right thing and we couldnā€™t live together happily - we were just existing.
Chris @ChrisStoneArtist - nice to hear from you again. Hope the course proves enjoyable, Iā€™m sure it will. sorry to hear about your OH - I work in the care sector and although it was pretty scary at first with everyone succombing to covid, now we have sorted everything out and have procedures in place I actually feel safer there than I do elsewhere ā€¦ although I canā€™t say wearing PPE all day is much fun!
Welcome back Brenda @teabreaks - looking forward to hearing all the comings and goings on the naughty step.
Iā€™m a bit late to the party today so will just pop on a relist - well, I havenā€™t got anything new anyway!

7413823-Green-spiral-felt-flower-brooch-0

27 Likes

I got a sale :grin: Iā€™m so excited!

21 Likes

The Marvel comic appear to have goneā€¦resultā€¦
All faved and pinned to here xx

16 Likes

Thatā€™s awful Cat @BabanCat I hope your day got better.

12 Likes

Evening folks,
I have a relist this evening

Have a lovely evening all xx
24 Likes

@OrchardFelts great to hear of someone who has won on premium bonds.

Also great to hear about sales - well done, especially if youā€™ve had to wait a while.

Really sorry to hear of your trauma @BabanCat, sounds like he totally overreacted and hope he thinks the better of it and apologises when he calms down.

Didnā€™t get much done today other than fixing the lawn mower yet again so hoping thatā€™s done now - donā€™t think my career in machine maintenance will take off any time soon!

@MaxPringJewellery got a wee sale late on today so pleased to report that.

Not exhausted the titanium phase quite yet so hereā€™s another - have a great day all :grinning:

26 Likes

Morning all. Waitrose order all ready for delivery this am, have got my white cabbage free as a short date. Happy bunny, I know small things etcā€¦

A new listing today, made a while back but did not post due to postal restrictions now I have the friendly sorting office not a problem.

7554610-Parfum-Padded-Fabric-Notice-Board-0

20 Likes

Caroline, you havenā€™t filled in the description for this listing. :smile:

12 Likes

Good morning all, whoo for all the sales yesterday, theres actually too many to tag lol! so Iā€™ll just do a collective happy dance for you :slight_smile: :dancer:, plese do check the tally and make sure I havenā€™t missed anyone x

Hope your day is better Cat @BabanCat

24 Likes

Morning everyone,

I decided to join the folksy peddle fair yesterday and paid my money and havenā€™t had a confirmation email or anything, has anyone else joined just the Christmas fair? Iā€™m wondering if I did it properly.

Todayā€™s listing

IMG_20200915_153912_633

23 Likes

Good morning everyone. Iā€™m quite late up for me, even on my days off Iā€™m generally up by 6 oā€™clock and I slept until after 7 today. Good news on your premium bond win Roz @OrchardFelts As interest rates are so low we transferred some money from an ISA into premium bonds and have had a few Ā£25 wins over the last 2 years, itā€™s definitely more than the interest we would have got from the ISA.
I finished a new shawl last night so will soak and block it today. Iā€™m hoping to list it this weekend although Iā€™ll have to find a new place to take my photographs as my usual spot in the back yard is being repaved.
I have a relist today of a pom pom hat :blush:

24 Likes