Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Club - September 2020

Hello and welcome the September 2020 Folksy Daily Listing challenge. Taking part is really easy, just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures
  • Promote in whatever way you can/are able to. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers

Wishing all lots of success and sales!

Tinka Textiles 2
Dash Haberdashery 10
Oswestry Jewels 3
Creations for Tiny Tots 1
Thistledown and Hope 8
The Precious Hare 7
Dottery Potter 60
Cariad Crafts 8
Erkinwald 4
Orchard Felts 2
Sarah Designs 1
Max Pring Jewellery 8
Deborah Jones Jewellery 13
Pocketful Creations 13
Jennies Gems 16
Sue Trevor 3
Handknit by Sam 4
Girl of the Sixties 6
Oruki Designs 17
H R Nicholson Art 2
Feel Felt Found 20
NOfkants Curios 3
Janices Jewels 8
Jen Star Knits 3
Mora Jewellery 1
West Coutry Creations 1
Fluff Stuff 9
Cat Thomas 1
Ohhh What a Yarn 2
By the Crook of my Hook 10
Wild Rose Designs 5
Elly Rowbotham Printmaker 2
X-Stitcher Joss 3
Bowerbird Designs 1
Handmade Silver Jewellery 1
Glint of Light 1
Beautiful Fabric Bags 1
Scrumptious Socks 2
Carolee Crafts 3
The Deco Craft Shop 1
That Enamel Guy 1
Grannys Handknits 3

Total 278

8 Likes

Nearly put this on the August thread! Happy September and let’s hope for a spell of late summer good weather to break up the descent of autumn - I like autumn, just not prepared to give up on the summer just yet.

A new listing to kick things off. Tried to apply a bit of schmoose by calling this ‘pebbles in a pool’ but it actually reminds me of bacteria in a petri dish - perhaps not appropriate right now :slight_smile:

31 Likes

Good morning all, wishing you all a great month with lots of support, hugs, laughter and sales

25 Likes

Morning all and welcome to September. Walking to the chemist in the next village just before 9, to collect the repeats. Very steep hill to tackle going but easier coming back will help the daily step total.

Baby shoes today with a machine embroidered butterfly.

27 Likes

Good morning, I can’t believe it’s September already.
I hope it’s a successful month with lots of sales for everyone.
I’m back at work today so it’s a quick relist from me and I’ll have a mammoth catch up with everyone’s posts this evening. :blush:

28 Likes

Morning everyone,
September!
Today’s listing

IMG_20200831_143448_645

26 Likes

Hello everyone, sun shining here, but just hung the washing out and have to say…its not warm…yet! Autumn is definitely fast approaching, and that can only mean one thing…it’s tea cosie time.
So important to keep the teapot warm to ensure a good brew.

26 Likes

Good morning and happy September everyone! September? Time for winter woollies soon. That’s woollies and not what autocorrect wanted to say.
@teabreaks Budge up on that naughty step Brenda!

28 Likes

@feelfeltfound :rofl:
here’s my listing for today, off to INSET day now…

29 Likes

Good morning - struggling to open my eyes this morning.
Just realised that there are only 4 months left in the year - I usually reopen my shop on the dark side with my Christmas items about now but not sure whether I will bother this year. I might just stick to Folksy.

Nothing exciting happening here so I will just add my listing. A remake of an old favourite.

7547139-Nuno-felted-merino-wool-on-silk-scarf-white-with-rainbow-ruffled-border-0

29 Likes

Morning everyone,
Starting the month with a bright cheerful card.

29 Likes

Morning all, pinch punch…

Thanks for keeping tally this month Max @MaxPringJewellery

@feelfeltfound love your pebbles pendant! :joy:

A relist from me, I had hidden this as couldn’t find it when I did my stock take, but it has now shown up again.

29 Likes

Good morning all :wink: I’m all caught up with the last few on the August thread and up to here on the new one :slight_smile: Here is a link to my pinterest board for this month

Mine for today is another relist this time a bracelet that matches yesterdays necklace :slight_smile: have a lovely day all :slight_smile: xxx

cream flower bracelet

27 Likes

Good morning all :smiley: and welcome to September and a chilly morning here :cold_face: can we rewind :laughing: and bring back the warmth.

I’m happy dancing as a first on the first of the month, @MaxPringJewellery can you add a sale for me please :grinning:

Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn love that bracelet and the necklaces you do, they are stunning and would be great for anyone who has reactions to the metals. :heart_eyes:

My listing today, is this fun bright sunny colours toiletries bag, this is 1 bag picture is of it on both sides.

29 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Thanks for running the thread this month Max @MaxPringJewellery and thanks for last month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - it;s really appreciated x

I know that I’ve lost the plot now as I’ve just spent 10 minutes absolutely cracking up at figuring out that I can wag my fingers without moving my hands! I know this is not a new revelation to most but it is to me (I’m a slow learner!) It amused me much more than it should have and I’ve told Mr DP that he has to incorporate a finger wag into his day somewhere!

My listing today is:

28 Likes

Morning everyone hope everyone is keeping well
Thank you for running the thread this month Maxine @MaxPringJewellery
some copper and silver earrings today
https://folksy.com/items/7534685--Copper-Hoops-With-Sterling-Silver-Ear-Wires-Dangle-Earrings

28 Likes

Happy September, everyone. White rabbits!
Today’s listing is another lamb vest

25 Likes

Morning all and happy September to you all.

Thank you for taking care of us all last month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios you can now enjoy the rest of your well earned holiday in peace and thank you for taking over the difficult task of managing us again this month Max @MaxPringJewellery.

Welcome back Valerie @jenniesgems it’s good to see you again.

Today I have another relist that you haven’t see before, a pretty cardigan for a little girl.

26 Likes

Good morning. Happy September
Seedheads cushion cover today

Valerie x
28 Likes

Thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for holding together last months listings, you did a brilliant job for us all. Even us that didn’t got any sales, it is important to keep going. Welcome back Max, @MaxPringJewellery you will do a brilliant job too as always. I was really excited to see one of my shop items on the front page of the Theme of the Day today. I am usually on the 10th pus pages if I ever get pick at all.
Here is my listing for the beginning of the month https://folksy.com/items/7547908-Christmas-Gift-or-Goodies-bag-in-red-with-a-gold-berry-print

23 Likes