Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Club - September 2020

Are you already a member of Pedddle Sue @SueTrevor ?
I was waiting for an email too but found the confirmation I had been accepted as a member in my Instagram messages. I have completed the form to say I want to take part in the Christmas market but I haven’t had any confirmation yet.

13 Likes

No, I’m not a member of peddle, and usually when you purchase something you get a confirmation email immediately. But absolutely nothing which is worrying

11 Likes

Morning everyone,
I found a load of cards in a box when I was doing some sorting the other day, which I don’t think have been listed in my Folksy shop, so I will be adding them in the next few days. Here’s the first one.

23 Likes

I got an initial welcome email but then it was an Instagram DM Which I would have missed if Dee @OrukiDesign hadn’t mentioned it in her post.

15 Likes

Morning all. Think I will be picking the last of the tomatoes from the allotment today, not sure I am going to get them any riper staying on the vine out in the wind…then back to knitting! It is a relist from me today as I have already sold the original tea cosie. Just shows you can never be too early with the Christmas items!

25 Likes

Morning all. Lovely sunny morning here today but quite cool.
Well done all those with sales. Hoping everyone under the weather is feeling brighter today.
Oh Cat @BabanCat what a horrid day it was for you yesterday hoping today is better.
Congrats of the Premium Bond win Roz @OrchardFelts.
A sale item from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7556869-Sale-now-8-00-Crochet-Cowl-Neck-Warmer-Snood-Blue-Rust-Purple-Taupe

26 Likes

I need to be shot keep forgetting things atm, thank you Alison

12 Likes

Today’s relist is some sweet baby socks http://folksy.com/items/7182719-Blue-Green-Hand-Knit-Baby-Socks
Once I’ve done my work for the morning I’m going to update some of my photos I think :blush:

20 Likes

Morning all, just popped in to catch up. Hope you’re all good.
Sue @SueTrevor - so I signed up for Pedddle membership, & it’s slightly different for people just doing the market. Nicki did a video yesterday for members & mentioned that they have been swamped with applications & they are still going through them, as they check each account individually. I don’t think it’s a big team running it all. I’d maybe give it a couple of days…although it is a bit rubbish they haven’t emailed a confirmation.

14 Likes

good morning from a sunny South Wales.
Well done to all those with sales
Here is my listing for today
https://folksy.com/items/7545863-original-art-aceo-seascape-painting-ref-F-231-

26 Likes

Good morning everyone, a pair of earrings from me -

26 Likes

You’re right Dee, they are a small team. I’m sure they’ll email a response Sue @SueTrevor, I expect next weekend’s online market is probably keeping them uber-busy :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Another lovely day; sun and happy temperatures.
A new listing:
https://folksy.com/items/7557955-Puffin-Flying-Original-Watercolour-painting

26 Likes

Hello, I have my hand painted shimmery angel wing earrings for you today! Will catch up throughout the day.

Angel wing earrings purple and blue and turquoise JJ folksy

25 Likes

this is lovely!!

11 Likes

This will go down a treat with some of my friends. I’ll share to my Facebook. I have plenty of horsey friends :grin:

12 Likes

Hello folks. I’m not doing a new one each day. Hope that’s ok? Heres my one for today. I’m actually really pleased with it. Hope it sells. I’m new so not many sales yet

23 Likes

I’ve had to remove my wrist warmers as they contain angora, which isn’t allowed. I never realised this. It’s yarn from way back when that I’m using up :grimacing:

11 Likes

Aw, that’s kind of you Claire :slight_smile:
When I rode (before becoming a silversmith) my OH bought me a pair of ‘horsey’ earrings. They were from a high end handmade silver shop in the South West, so cost a fortune. My Mum said “why are you wearing a pair of hippos?” they didn’t really look much like horses ha, ha. And, when I took up silversmithing I realised how awful they were - pressed out my a machine, extremely thin silver and just dreadful quality. So, when I became more adept at silversmithing, I designed my own range - horseshoe studs,ring and necklace, stirrup earrings and necklace. Being a rider, I knew that machines couldn’t replicate the tread bar -so set myself that challenge on the stirrups! They obviously stood out as the National Army Museum in London purchased the whole collection from me during their “Major Special Exhibition - War Horse Fact and Fiction”. I was sooo chuffed, but because my Dad was poorly and I was helping with his care I wasn’t able to get there to see them in situ, sadly.

18 Likes

Hi I have relisted and reduced this very pretty bag.

23 Likes