Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Club - September 2020

I’ve just received the Folksy newsletter yesterday, they were in that, although I think agility share it somewhere in the forum too!

10 Likes

Morning all, late to here but already been to Haslemere to collect some paint from Brewers, M & S food hall and post office to drop off Birthday gift for a friend.

Happy Birthday Sue, have a wonderful day x

The final bookmark this time a poppy

21 Likes

WOW, last day of September, where did that go. Happy Birthday Sue, have fun.
A relist from me today -

22 Likes

A miserable day here but we’ve been used to sunshine. September was quite warm.

22 Likes

Happy birthday Sue!
I think your cakes look more like boobs. I’m worried that the bang on my head has disturbed my thought processes!
Hope you have a great day xx

14 Likes

Good morning. Very wet today. The dog took one look and said no thank you
Happy birthday Sue
Little purses again. Perfect to give money and gift vouchers in at Christmas

Valerie x
19 Likes

Lots of loves from me - some have already sold from yesterday… well done ladies!
Here’s one from me today

19 Likes

Happy birthday!!! Your cakes and bunting look amazing.

10 Likes

love it, bet they taste amazing :rofl:

8 Likes

Afternoon everyone new copper earrings today
Can you add 2 sales for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery
https://folksy.com/items/7569203-Oxidised-Copper-and-Woodland-Jasper-Drop-Earrings

18 Likes

We had a few strange days with a visit to the hospital and worries. Fortunately all is well. It just messes all up and it is lovely to get back to a routine. Shopped our six-weekly shop today. Now I certainly have enough of people for a month plus! Great to be back home. No dull moment here.
A new listing:
https://folksy.com/items/7569262-Pink-Pig-original-acrylic-painting-on-canvas

16 Likes

All loved and pinned to here

8 Likes

All loved and done to here.
A relist from me:

16 Likes

Can’t find your pig painting Marjan @Marjansart, is it still in draft? x

11 Likes

Hello, I can’t believe it’s October tomorrow! :open_mouth:

IMG_7074 Cropped

Happy Birthday @SueTrevor I thought you might enjoy these cupcake buttons! :slight_smile: :cupcake: :cake:
@bowerbirddesigns I like your cobweb pendant, it’s very effective :spider_web: :spider:

18 Likes

Happy birthday Sue @SueTrevor
I am giving October a miss as I have a couple of orders to fulfil but will be back in November. I will still pop in now and again to look at goodies and read all your news
I’ve just relisted this bolero

17 Likes

Afternoon all, caught up to here.
Been catching up on admin today, except everything I’ve done has led to a load more enquiries & stuff to do, so don’t feel like I’ve gotten anywhere. Can’t believe it’s October tomorrow!

Another new bracelet from me today…

23 Likes

All caught up to here. Happy Birthday Sue @SueTrevor hope you are having a lovely Birthday.
I am looking forward to a catch up with my drama group via Zoom this evening, we are going to be looking at monologues.
A relist from me today.

17 Likes

Good afternoon all :slight_smile: just popped in for a catch up with loving and pinning and to wish Sue @SueTrevor a very Happy Birthday, hope you have had a lovely day and you enjoyed your cakes :slight_smile: xxx

9 Likes

Evening all, :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain: :sun_behind_rain_cloud: :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain: :sun_behind_rain_cloud: :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain:

Happy Birthday Sue!! @SueTrevor :partying_face: :birthday: :champagne: :clinking_glasses:
Here’s a birthday pic for you (taken at 5pm in a quick sunny moment between the downpours)

Today’s listing:

Dropped the car’s spare wheel on my foot today, the top of which is now various shades of blue, could’ve done without that, really :roll_eyes:

See you all in October, Thanks for running he thread this month Max @MaxPringJewellery
Loved & pinned to here…

22 Likes