Good evening.
Sorry I disappeared for a bit, all caught up with liking and pinning however xx
A relist from me:

20 Likes

Another sale to add for me Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery

11 Likes

Where do you find out what the themes will be? @OrukiDesign

10 Likes

I did finish the earrings I was making but also ended up making this necklace and liked the way the texture and colours worked out so will probably make more variations if I can remember what I did (was a lot of messing around involved).

Well done to those with sales and fingers crossed for everyone for the last day of the month.

19 Likes

Good morning everyone, although there was no listing for me yesterday I did keep up with loving and pinning. I should finally get my pile of things photographed tomorrow so I will have something new to share very soon. So today it’s a relist of this supper chunky pompom hat

20 Likes

Just popping this blue bunny hottie in my shop, be back later…off grape picking!

20 Likes

Good morning all, happy dancng for your sales Carol @cariadcrafts11, Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery, Valerie @jenniesgems and Andrea @GrannysHandknits :slight_smile: :dancer: and fingers crossed for lots of payday visits from the sales fairy today :fairy:

Another Bee and Flower necklace today

20 Likes

A really wet and windy morning here in Lancashire. More socks today, this time for enormous size 10 feet.

20 Likes

Morning everyone :slight_smile:

1 sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

Hope little Lonnie doesn’t get stung again today @decocraftshop - you’ll have to make him some bubble wrap pants!

My listing today is another bird:

22 Likes

Morning all. The sun is shining at the moment but rain is forecast for later on.
Loving all the beautiful goodies on the thread.

Got the boiler being serviced today, hope there’s not going to be a big bill.

A zig zag blanket from me today.
https://folksy.com/items/7569028-Crochet-Zig-Zag-Blanket-Rainbow

21 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: popping in quickly with a new listing :slight_smile: have a fabulous day all and stay safe, warm and dry, its going to be a wild one I think :wink: xxx

purple cable gloves

18 Likes

Morning everyone,
It’s my birthday today, one with a zero in it. I think it’s going to be rather quiet! Anyway, I made some cakes to share, help yourselves :birthday: I have been told the cream cheese chocolate topping looks like a certain emoji :rofl::poop:

Today’s listing is pumpkin bunting

IMG_20200929_131245_127

There was a stage, quite a few years back when I made bunting nearly all the time! Mostly personalised bunting. So I really quite enjoyed making this :grin:

23 Likes

:notes: :musical_note:Happy Birthday to Sue
Your cakes look like poo :poop:
But I’ll give them a taste test
It would be rude not to! :notes: :musical_note:

22 Likes

Morning all, caught up to here.
Happy Birthday Sue @SueTrevor!! Hope you have a fab day xx
Ha Sarah @thedotterypotter love it! :rofl:
Marion @WestcountryCreations - there’s a category for them on here - on the front page of the forum there’s a drop down to filter on category, the theme of the day is right at the bottom of the list :slight_smile:

Three sales for the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery :grin: Think you might have double counted me somewhere though - I should be on 17 now please!

Have a fab day all, back later with a listing x

21 Likes

Brilliant Sarah, and so quick :joy:

12 Likes

Happy Birthday Sue @SueTrevor …save me one of those cakes.
raining here today, so a day for staying home…oh I forgot, we have to stay home…ha ha
today I have another aceo…
https://folksy.com/items/7562823-landscape-art-painting-original-miniature-aceo-ref-f243-

21 Likes

Morning everyone,
Grey and damp here today, a complete contrast to yesterday.
Happy Birthday Sue @SueTrevor :birthday: :tada: :tada: :tada: The cakes look fab in spite of the frosting :laughing:
Here’s the list of themes for October Marion @WestcountryCreations - just make sure your tags match exactly.
https://talk.folksy.com/t/themes-of-the-day-for-october-2020-find-the-list-here/20992

I am going to skip a month again and will see you all in November :wave: but will continue to love and pin.
New birthday card today for outdoorsy Dads.

22 Likes

Happy Birthday Sue, hope you have a good one even if it is a quiet one. Those buns look ever so yummy
xx :smiley:

14 Likes

Oooh that’s beautiful @SarahDesignsUK Sarah!

I’m loving and pinning as much as I can too!

I have re-list first - pink statement flower pendant!

Plus, I’ve listed a couple of Halloween style jewellery items:

I’m off to keep on loving and pinning everyone’s lovely items!!

Cheers, Amanda

20 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: they still look yummy though!!!

12 Likes