Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2019

Tally is updated x

goodness Brenda that looks scary, I heard the heicopters go across earlier today as the crow flies we are not that far away, hope it’s out soon, take care xx

12 Likes

Just catching up with everyones news.

Brenda hope that the fire is now under control - loving the orb photos - how fascinating. My parcel arrived Brenda @teabreaks. Wonderful thank you - I will message you later. x

All caught up to here.

9 Likes

A pincushion today. Off to catch up with your news.

15 Likes

Hope everyone enjoyed a sunny Easter weekend.

My new listing today

12 Likes

Oh no, Max …I’ve been away & have just seen this whilst catching up, sending you lots of love & thinking of you all X

9 Likes

Goodness Brenda @teabreaks, how worrying. The spirit orb is amazing - hopefully still there looking out for you and Kelly.

Fair was rather quiet - a fair number of people visiting, but not a huge amount of spending! Still, they were pleased with the sum that was raised for the local hospice. The seller that was one side of me was a really miserable / moaning sort. Fortunately the one the other side of me was more cheerful!
I think the moaning one has sapped me of my energy - feeling shattered and ready for an early night!

12 Likes

Caught up, loved & pinned to here…

6 Likes

Morning All,
sorry family drama so had to disappear, thought I’d pop by before heading off to invigilate. Some sparkly fordite as the finest green is still sat on the bench waiting.

16 Likes

Morning all ! Any fellow hay fever sufferers still suffering?? Flipping eck I went for a walk yesterday morning came home looking like I been in the ring with Mike Tyson! Eyes all puffy and watery … not a good look!!

Anyhoooo all caught up to here and another pair of pearl studs just listed, the colour of these is like galaxy chocolate nom nom nom!!

14 Likes

Good morning all. Yes still plagued with hay fever Karen @TheCornishHare, sneezing so much I have a headache…
Hugs for all those that need them.
Mitts today
https://folksy.com/items/7265283-Dragon-Scale-Cuff-Fingerless-Mitts-Pink-and-Olive

13 Likes

Morning all!

Hope everyone has had a lovely Easter. Sorry I’ve not been around much, but I have kept up liking and pinning all your lovely items.

I’ve never had hay fever @TheCornishHare but these last few days my eyes have been so sore and I’ve had a terrible headache when outside, but I guess that could be the sun.

Goodness, not good about the fires @teabreaks but at least they’re under control.

I have a lovely butterfly relist today:

Xx

15 Likes

the fire brigade were here for most of the night but have gone now. There are still pockets of smouldering but hopefully they won’t re-ignite…
I will be back later…I have a lot of catching up to do after having spent half the night outside chatting to worried neighbours because the fire spread very close to everyone’s back gardens !

11 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile: I’m so glad that they seem to have the fire under control now Brenda…fingers crossed that it stays that way!
(Re: the cat photo, I did have a childhood cat that passed but not in this house - I don’t know if the old lady that lived here before had a cat! I did wonder if it looked a bit like a squirrel face!)

2 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery if you happen to be in the thread but I totally understand that you have much bigger priorities right now xxx

My shop is looking a bit empty at the moment, I’ve got lots of work to finish. My listing today is:

16 Likes

Morning all. I’ve been missing for a few days as I had a few days off from the day job and decided to take a complete break to spend some quality time with my hubby in the garden. We did quite a bit of gardening and a lot of sitting relaxing in the sun. I’ve been lurking in the background loving and pinning though.

https://folksy.com/items/7265298-Tote-bag-with-pastel-sailing-yachts-scene

14 Likes

All loved, pinned and shared on Facebook.

Relisted today;

https://folksy.com/items/7221450-Whale-Vest-Age-0-3-months

12 Likes

New shade ‘Fondant’ in my cotton / silk blend , all-seasons skinny scarf …

11 Likes

@teabreaks Glad they’ve controlled the fire Brenda. How far are you from the forestry? I remember they had a terrible fire in the Afan valley about ten years ago. I think that one was started maliciously too.
@TheCornishHare Karen I have perennial allergic rhinitis so it’s a year round thing for me. In the spring it’s usually tree pollen but there are several fields of rape around us. Flowering rape makes me sneeze, wheeze and gives me a headache. No amount of antihistamine helps.

I can’t believe it’s taken me all day to get this bunting finished and listed. Where does the time go?

13 Likes

thanks for everyone’s thoughts and if forget anyone, please excuse me, as my head is all over the place at the moment…
I walked down to the bus stop this morning…looked up and yes the flames were back, so now the fire brigade are back and the helicopter is back dropping more water bombs…
Cat @BabanCat…we are about 100 yards from the forestry (that is a rough guess)…there are back gardens, then some shrubs, then a path then the fire and all the forestry… they are trying to stop it reaching people’s back gardens…as soon as they put the fires out…more pop up in different places.
Sarah @thedotterypotter the orb definitely looked like a cat to me…Kelly was fascinated by it…
Now for my listing…sorry I am late but all faved to here…phew…
https://folksy.com/items/7265376-original-art-aceo-painting-ref-F-37-

12 Likes

@BabanCat this is taken from my garden

11 Likes

Oh these fires are just awful, you must be so worried, I hope you and your neighbours are okay @teabreaks

I get terrible hayfever and have trouble with my sinuses too @BabanCat and @TheCornishHare

Here is my listing

15 Likes