Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2019

Hello and welcome the Folksy 365 Daily Listing challenge and to all those taking part :). Joining in is super easy just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures Promote in whatever way you can/are able to and use the #Folksy365 tag to help other members find you. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers

Total sales March 250

Max Pring Jewellery 7
The Cornish Hare 5
Willow Gifts 1
Stitches and Stones 2
Pocketful Creations 9
Verchiel Beads and Jewellery 1
Blue Beezy Wings 1
Caroline Frodsham Jewellery 2
Sarah Designs 1
Erkinwald 1
N Ofkants Curios 7
The Dottery Pottery 49
The Chris Artist 1
Jennies Gems 4
Beadstorm 6
Girl of the 60’s 6
Cariad Crafts 3
Gweddus 7
Ali Dufty 1
Roses Workshop 2
Orchard Felts 6
That Enamel Guy 3
Midnight Start Designs 1
Helen Josephine Jewellery 1
Wild Rose Designs 1
Sasha Garrett 1

Total 144

4 Likes

Good morning Happy 1st April everyone, wishing you all a happy healthy sales filled month

Happy dancing for your sales yesterday Natalie, Sarah, June, Roz, Ali and Helen, sorry about the missed sales, no idea what happened there! :slight_smile: :dancer:

18 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk, the start of another month! Just to thank Max @MaxPringJewellery for running this thread again! xx
Here’s my listing today, just going to go back and catch up on yesterday’s news and pinning etc. Hope you all had a wonderful Mother’s Day!

/

16 Likes

All caught up for March and loved and pinned to here! Wishing everyone a happy and healthy April with loads of sales xxx

13 Likes

Good morning all, a cool start to April, brrrr!
Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for keeping the three going!

My new item for item for this month is a black green Guān Yu jade gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

19 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Hope April brings in lots of sales for us all :crossed_fingers:

I made one more sale last night before midnight Max @MaxPringJewellery x

My listing today is:

18 Likes

Can I come back and play for a month? I need to update my pinterest boards and what better way to find new things to pin. (I also need a motivational kick up the derriere to get some things finished rather than going down the allotment and now I’ve said that I’ll feel guilty if I don’t get them done by the end of the month (although I am about to go and plant the last of the potatoes)).

23 Likes

Happy 1st of April to you all. Bright and sunny but chilly wind here today.
https://folksy.com/items/7258448--Fingerless-Gloves-Knitted-Fair-Isle-effect

17 Likes

Good morning everyone - it’s the first fo the month so time to start off with good intentions once again! Let’s see how far through the month I make it this time :joy:

Here’s my starter for ten, a nice Moving House card:

18 Likes

Good morning all…a beautiful day here in South Wales
Welcome back Sashe @SashaGarrett
I am starting the month off with a nice Spring blossoms aceo
https://folksy.com/items/7258460-original-painting-Mixed-media-aceo-ref-f-717-

18 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Hope those who celebrate mothering Sunday had a lovely day yesterday.

18 Likes

I almost made the morning but not quite. I had a day off yesterday and really enjoyed doing absolutely nothing at all.

Great to see you again this month @SashaGarrett and @HeidiMeier

hope the sale went well Roz @OrchardFelts and that you are now in your new home. Speaking of new homes my brother in law and his wife (who are 76 and 84 respectively) moved out to begin their new life in Bulgaria on Friday. I think they are so brave and really admire them for doing it.

No sales in March but hoping for some in April.

Today I have a cabled sleeveless slip over and a pair of sparkly silver earrings.

The pinterest board I am saving to this month is

I am slowly working my way backwards through the end of March please bear with me.

19 Likes

Good afternoon all. Playing catch up today as my bod forgot the clocks had changed :smiley: I have a item that sold and I have now made another so I have relisted it today :slight_smile: have a lovely day everyone :slight_smile: xxx

20 Likes

Can’t believe it’s the start of another month. Posting and rushing. Just got back from the vet - long story. Now rushing off to art class.

16 Likes

Happy April everyone!

A bracelet from me today.

16 Likes

Listing for today

17 Likes

2nd listing for today

15 Likes

My 3rd listing

17 Likes

What a lovely necklace, Sue @BeadstormJewellery! See you in June, Kim @konyskiw. What pretty earrings, Max @MaxPringJewellery. Lynn @erkinwald those gloves are very appropriate today - it’s fair nitherin’ here!

Two little T-shirts, both re-lists:

https://folksy.com/items/7218252-Bee-T-shirt-Age-12-18-months

image https://folksy.com/items/7218255-Digger-T-shirt-Age-12-18-months

17 Likes

Thanks @SashaGarrett for reminding me about Pinterest. I’d been posting to my March board. Started a new board now. All loved and pinned (I hope) to here.

20 Likes