13 Likes

Evening everyone
Welcome back Sasha @SashaGarrett
Beautiful picture @jessicagoulty sheā€™s gorgeous
The lamp is lovely Roz @OrchardFelts
A relist today

14 Likes

Hi all
Popping in to say hello but I wonā€™t be able to keep up this month as off to look after mum on Friday for a week or so. Sadly she needs someone to take care of her all the time now.
Lovely to see you back Sasha @SashaGarrett :grinning:and also gorgeous to see little Eloise Jessica @jessicagoulty I canā€™t believe sheā€™s almost one :grinning:
Hope your daughter feeling better today Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery Exams really suck and the school should be much more helpful. My son doing his A levels too; but slightly too unphased by the whole thing :grimacing: well at the moment anyway.
Lots and lots of lovely stuff to look at and I will continue to look and love while at mumā€™s.
I had 2 surprise sales late last night :tada: but as I am not listing much this month maybe they should be ignored for the tally .
Also showing you OH 's matt glazed pot.You probably prefer it to the earrings !! Itā€™s lovely :heart_eyes:
Look forward to seeing your makes and you all keeping me sane whilst away.
Take care x

18 Likes

I managed to get a new listing done! Now to catch up on everyoneā€™s posts from today :sparkling_heart:

16 Likes

Hi Jessica @jessicagoulty lovely to see your gorgeous girl. Canā€™t believe sheā€™s a year old now!
Welcome @Hugr. Wishing you every success on Folksy.

17 Likes

Welcome @Hugr. What a gorgeous little girl, Jessica @jessicagoulty! What a lot of lovely stuff!
Iā€™m late today - after two days 3 year old sitting, and Iā€™m shattered. No time or sunlight for photography, so one relist today:
image https://folksy.com/items/7217162-Magic-Cats-Drawstring-Bags

16 Likes

Evening folks!
Welcome @Hugr :blush:

A relist from me.

A sale for me, my dragon plaque is going to the US x

19 Likes

Please can you add a sale for me Max @MaxPringJewellery :grinning:

12 Likes

Evening.
Caroline @carolinefrodsham - I was hoping that my Daughter might be unphased by the A levelsā€¦but sadly she takes after me. Look forward to catching up with you on the thread as and when your able.
congrats to everyone with sales and congrats Helen on also being in the best sellers list.
Welcome to the thread @Hugr.
Lovely seeing your fordite work back on the thread Sasha @SashaGarrett.
wow love the lamp Roz @OrchardFelts and the cream tea.

16 Likes

Lovely to have an Eloise update, she looks a beaut! time certainly does fly :grinning:

8 Likes

Block cutting currently, so not much listing til itā€™s printed (afternoon with the Adorable Liā€™l Distraction doesnā€™t help get work done!)

Surprised the school didnā€™t notice your daughter leaving the exam room! Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery even if it is a mockā€¦ good for her for doing well in Geography & good plan break off for a bit. Good luck with it all :four_leaf_clover:
Beautiful earrings Sasha @SashaGarrett
Take care looking after your Mum, Caroline @carolinefrodsham . yā€™OHā€™s pot is lovely ā€¦ tho definitely enhanced by your earrings! Look forward to your ā€˜lookinsā€™ :grin:

Loved & pinned to hereā€¦

12 Likes

Thanks Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker I look forward to popping in and seeing lovely things :smile:
I was hoping son would be a little more phased by the looming A levels Rachel. @Verchielbeadsandjewellery He didnā€™t even say he had his biology practical today :grimacing: But it seemed to have gone ok . He is totally unlike his older sister , who worked / works so hard to achieve giving herself enormous amounts of stress .
Letā€™s hope it goes ok for all our young exam takers this year :crossed_fingers:
Welcome to @Hugr :smile:great jewellery
Take care all x

12 Likes

Early morning! Hello all!
Pleased to offer 25% off with discount code SPRING until midnight on 6.4.2019. I am taking part in my first fair of the year on this com8ng Sunday, so decided to,have a pre fair sale discount sale.

My item for today is a pretty and tactile spinning picture Jasper keyring or Handbag Charmā€¦

Natalie x

16 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for sales Helen, Rachel, Jeanie, Caroline, Sarah, Lynne and an extra dance for Pauline @PollysWares so pleased you have had a sale hope it continues :slight_smile: :dancing_women: Congrats on your bulk order Cat @BabanCat :dancer:

welcome @Hugr love your work :slight_smile:
Hay fever has struck here too, itchy eyes, runny nose and sneezy, I sympathise Karen @TheCornishHare Lynn @erkinwald and Sarah @thedotterypotter, it rained a lot here yesterday so hoping it will be easier today!
wow Jessica @jessicagoulty that year has flown by, Eloise is just gorgeous :slight_smile:
sorry to hear about your lost package Sasha @SashaGarrett, itā€™s horrible when things go missing, especially something like one of your one off pieces
take care of yourself too Caroline @carolinefrodsham sending hugs to you :hugs: love OHā€™s pot, the colours are fab and match your earrings perfectly :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Morning all - commiserations to my fellow hay fever sufferers, even though Iā€™m drugged to the eyeballs with antihistamine Iā€™m still full of it ā€¦ I have loved all the gorgeousness up to here!

Who watched sewing bee final last night? Loved that red dress!!

Have a good day everyone

A re list today from me today

16 Likes

Morning x @Verchielbeadsandjewellery bless your daughter x my son was given a space with a couple of others to do his exams as he found it a bit overwhelming x unfortunately he left 6th form after a year but is now studying journalism from home and is a million times happier x itā€™s funny how they find their way x his adventures have turned me grey as a badger and sleep is something I dream of x lol he has had such an upsetting journey with his asthma and Aspergers but heā€™s amazing and finding his way x I hope your daughter feels much better x and itā€™s not a one shot deal x she has a lifetime and the world at her feet xxxxx sending you hugs x welcome @Hugr what a lovely ring xxx all loved to here xxx

12 Likes

@TheCornishHare I love your bird xxxx

9 Likes

Good morning - meant to post on here last night but fell asleep halfway through reading the thread!

Lovely to hear from you Jessica @jessicagoulty, Eloise is adorable.
Thinking of you Caroline @carolinefrodsham - we had a similar time with my mum and I know how hard it can be. Thankfully my Dad and stepmother seem to be getting on well with the carer we found for them so we are not having to do quite so much toing and froing at the moment - we just have to batch cook some meals every week that she can heat up for them.

My sister was meant to be moving yesterday - two vans packed and ready to unload, arrived at new place only to find door had been deadlocked and they didnt have the key! Landlord nowhere to be found! They had to send movers away and eventually tracked the landlord down in the evening, apparently workmen had deadlocked door and then taken only key to key cutters! Hopefully they will get in today - luckily they had booked the movers for 2 days so all is not lost ā€¦ yet!

I have 2 days off now so have got to make a real effort to finally get myself sorted out so I can start work again.

Another relist for today

18 Likes

Thank you Roz and Max :smile:
Just popping in to say itā€™s snowing heavily here!!! Weird espececially when you were talking about hay feveršŸ™ƒ coming down really heavy! x

9 Likes