Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - APRIL 2019

Late today. I’ve had an order on the dark side for 120 hearts in 10 different colours. Think I’m going to be busy.

Bunnies as it’s Easter decoration day.

18 Likes

Well , I’d totally forgot about this one that has been sitting in the wings ( for about two weeks !!!) waiting for a suitable non-sunny day to be photographed !!!
Sooooo , here is ‘Merry-go-Round’ . Soft and squidgy ,Cotton blend blanket/ throw/ cot bedding …

14 Likes

afternoon peeps x
some lovely work as always x caught up with news and items to here x nothing has changed here x still doing too much x meh x
anyhoo a listing from me x

Just about how i fell lol x no escape from house without assistance so no chance of no peopling arrrrrrgh x

16 Likes

oh ok two listings today x

14 Likes

helllllooooo me again …

14 Likes

LOL CLaire @ClaireMortArtist …I am coming round to take your batteries out ha ha…

11 Likes

@teabreaks i can’t bear it lol x its driving me absolutely nuts x I’m like a durable bunny without the oomph or bounce x
here’s another

11 Likes

Hi all,

Just a relist from me until I get some good light to take some photos…

Jeanie x

15 Likes

eeeek one more x tidying up my shop innit x

10 Likes

last one i think x

11 Likes

ok last one x

13 Likes

Ha ha CLaire @ClaireMortArtist then swap those batteries from Duracell to Poundland ones !!
E =MC 2
translated as
Energy = Mort Claire x 2

13 Likes

@teabreaks lol absolutely brilliant x

11 Likes

Good afternoon all. I’m new to Folksy and this is currently my second post :slight_smile: Here is a new ring in Sterling Silver to remind us that warmer days are on the way.

[https://folksy.com/items/7258954-UK-Size-N-Hallmarked-Sterling-Silver-Sea-Glass-Viking-Ring-Viking-Ring-Silver-]

18 Likes

Hi Jessica @jessicagoulty. Good to see you. Awww Eloise is gorgeous. That year went mighty quick!
Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery I hope your daughter is recovering from her ordeal and that she gets more help and understanding when it’s time for the final exams.
Roz @OrchardFelts you sound like you thoroughly deserved that lovely-looking cream tea.
Goodness Claire @ClaireMortArtist - don’t you get overdoing it, you naughty thing! :wink:
Love the fordite earrings Sasha @SashaGarrett and the cheerful stripy throw Ali @AliDufty

I have my first April sale to report today. Could you add it please Max @MaxPringJewellery. I’m still hanging on for dear life in the best-sellers list and teetering on the edge of a milestone in sales too! Happy, happy bunny!

All loved and pinned. New listing - similar to yesterday’s but a different section of the fabric.

https://folksy.com/items/7258728-Make-up-bag-cosmetic-bag-with-chaffinch-cow-parsley-and-daisies

19 Likes

Evening everyone. Thank you so much for all your kind words of support re my Daughter with her studies. She seems much better today and has spoken with her Maths tutor and was given a boost by getting an A+ in her Geography coursework. She has decided to take a step back from studying after school for a few days, just to chill out a bit. Hopefully she will get some 1-1 support from the 6th form team - just waiting for an appointment. Sasha - great suggestion about the exam - thank you - never gave that a thought.

Thank you for being such a lovely and wonderful supportive group. xx

3 sales to report and a new listing https://folksy.com/items/7259056-Herringbone-Gemstone-Earrings

17 Likes

Evening everyone,

A re list from me today!

14 Likes

It’s about time I got my Easter eggs listed onto Folksy. First up is a white narcissus:

15 Likes

Good to hear from you @jessicagoulty
Love the dragonflies @SarahDesignsUK
Still relisting

14 Likes

Sorry in from work! WHAT A DAY!

Will click, love and pin in a mo.

My item for today a Pyrite fossil Ammonite keyring or Handbag Charm.

Natalie x

16 Likes