Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2019

Mel @aquilacrafts your tool belt is in the folksy email! Whoop whoop!

10 Likes

Hi everyone, wishing you a lovely day with lots of sales. Hope the buyers come out of hibernation soon LOL.
Happy birthday Lynn hope you have a super duper day ::birthday:

16 Likes

So cute Sharon

6 Likes

Love this Chris

7 Likes

Have a fantastic Birthday Lynn @erkinwald xx

6 Likes

Hi Caroline, condolences on the loss of your dear Mother. BIG hugs :heart:

5 Likes

Morning Everyone x

So sorry to hear about your mum @carolinefrodsham x sending you lots of love xxx gently does it x

Sorry I wasnā€™t here yesterdayā€¦ a ridiculously stressful weekā€¦ stupid bloody indesit over 40 hours on the phoneā€¦ its made me feel super stressed, really angry and exhaustedā€¦ and then the Mancub is having a dramaā€¦ and change of life course againā€¦

Ever had one of those weeksā€¦ I have totally had enoughā€¦ I just want a rest in a darkened roomā€¦ with no flipping phones or humans x

sorry for the rant xxxx grrrrrr

oh and no sales fairy lolā€¦ mehā€¦ going to and hide under a blanketā€¦ oh no I canā€™t cos the phone is ringing again!!!

18 Likes

oooops happy birthday @erkinwald xxx have a lovely day x

7 Likes

Good morning, lovely day here today after a very soggy day yesterday.

15 Likes

Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts , you gorgeous people .It really does help. I hope I can get back to some making and back with you on the thread soon . I have missed you Though I canā€™t imagine sitting and doing anything creative. Feeling all over the place at the moment and losing the plot!
The boy just got his results ā€¦ better than he/I thought ! So thatā€™s good . He got an A for photography ;so very pleased with that :tada: a D for Biology and an E for Chemistry. Would have done much better if heā€™d have actually worked :grimacing:
Happy Birthday Lynn @erkinwald Have a great day :birthday:
Good luck with decluttering Max . Always on my to do list.
Hope your day improves Claire @ClaireMortArtist Take it easy today with lots of deep breathing!
Well done on getting your tool belt onto the Folksy newsletter Mel @aquilacrafts
I hope you get loads of interest /sales as a result .
Take care you lovely lot .Wishing you all lots of love and lots of sales, of course. See you soon hopefully xx

15 Likes

Morning

16 Likes

Awwww @carolinefrodsham bless you x #firstworldproblems for me x sorry about that xxxx you take your time to do what you need x we are all here xxx dm if you want xx itā€™s ok to feel all over the place and itā€™s ok to not be ok xxxx easy does it xxx sending you enormous hugs xxxx

9 Likes

Thanks Sasha, I was so exciting to see it :slight_smile: and even more exciting, it led to two sales please Max @MaxPringJewellery.

Will be back later, but right now Iā€™m making a couple more tool belts to replace the ones I sold!!

13 Likes

Well done you! :wink: @a

7 Likes

Morning everyone a relist today hopefully will be able to get back in my workroom next week will be back later to love and pin
Lovely wedding decorations Dee @OrukiDesign

19 Likes

A new unisex beanie hat today ā€¦ soft , pure Shetland wool 'Highlands ā€™ ā€¦

So sorry to hear your news Caroline @carolinefrodsham , itā€™s so hard to lose a parent . Sending a virtual hug x
Thank you for scarf love Chris @ChrisStoneArtist :slight_smile:
Happy Biirthday Lynne @erkinwald :smiley::birthday:
Wishing you a very dark room Claire @ClaireMortArtist , with maybe just a slice of Lynnes cake ??!! :wink:

18 Likes

Happy Birthday Lynn @erkinwald hope you have a lovely day :slight_smile: xxx

6 Likes

Hi, Here is a new item for today, a cute snowman key ring x
IMG_20190802_211242

18 Likes

Happy Birthday Lynn @erkinwald ā€¦hope you have a lovely day x
I am doing a stock takeā€¦not easy with hundreds of paintings to sort and catalogue.
today I have a floral aceoā€¦
https://folksy.com/items/7311950-original-art-floral-painting-aceo-ref-F-882-

17 Likes

@erkinwald Happy Birthday xx

5 Likes