Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2019

Happy birthday Lynn @erkinwald, hope you’re having a lovely day. I hope your day improves Claire @ClaireMortArtist. Glad to hear your son had a pleasant surprise this morning @carolinefrodsham - we’re waiting for the GCSE’s next thursday :grimacing:

After the excitement of a couple of sales this morning, I’ve listed two more toolbelts. Here’s one of them.

19 Likes

Happy Birthday Lynn @erkinwald

I missed yesterday as my new medication is knocking me about a bit. I kept up with loving and pinning though. It’s getting very windy here again - what happened to summer?! There are a few butterflies about but they’re getting a bit buffeted. Here’s one that’s safe indoors - and not a beach hut in sight! :rofl:

https://folksy.com/items/7312072-Large-purse-coin-purse-with-cream-yellow-and-pink-butterfly

16 Likes

Afternoon all :blush:
Hope everyone is having a good day!
Loved and pinned to here, so many lovely items everyone x
@aquilacrafts Love the tool belts, very useful and stylish x @jenniesgems Love the Beaded Necklace, beautiful Autumn colours x @carolinefrodsham Sorry for your loss Caroline, all the best to you xx @ClaireMortArtist Love the t-shirt, love all of them actually! No sales fairy visiting me either Claire :frowning_face: maybe we should clap! (I do believe in fairies!) @konyskiw Love the Punk Unicorn, always love the more unusual x

New listing from me today, a new greeting card …

19 Likes

Anyone else waiting to see if Chris @ChrisStoneArtist lands himself on the smutty step after Mel’s toolbelt?

9 Likes

ha ha ha Sasha… @SashaGarrett …I was going to say something but I am far too refined…ha ha ha… I am sure no one would expect me to have said anything…ssssh
Get well soon Helen @PocketfulCreations

8 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Love the butterfly coin purse Helen @PocketfulCreations
Amazing Time and Reflection Blank Greeting Card @ArtilyEverCrafter
I am working on a large canvas at the moment or I should say re working as it started out as one idea, however I changed my mind and it is going to take a bit of re-painting and of course the so called real job gets in the way :smile: Wishing everyone all the best.
Just a relist from me today, it is one of my favourite paintings and to date is the biggest one I have had room to paint.

13 Likes

Thank you for the tool belt love :blush:

4 Likes

Is that a hammer in your tool belt or are you just pleased to see me?..oh, sorry that just slipped out!! “Said the Vicar to the Nun”

Gets coat and leaves thread

15 Likes

:roll_eyes: someone had to comment!

7 Likes

Congratulations on sales @OrukiDesign @ChrisStoneArtist @OhhhWhatAYarn
Sorry to hear your sad news @carolinefrodsham
Thanks for penguin love @ChrisStoneArtist and @bowerbirddesigns
Something new for us - we’re hamster sitting while the youngest daughter and her family are off the Gran Canaria. Our elder daughter did have a hamster many years ago; it slept all day then came out to play with me late at night so you might think it was not much of a pet. This little guy seems to do a lot of daytime exploring of his cage then goes off for a nap. See how we get along.
Today a relist

16 Likes

None of the really naughty ones commented - their silence made me do it!! Sorry :frowning: Hangs head in shame

6 Likes

Join the naughty step Sarah @thedotterypotter ha ha x

4 Likes

Good afternoon happy dancing fr yur sales Sharon and Mel and whoop for the appearance in the newsletter Mel @aquilacrafts

No comment snigger snigger :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Brenda @teabreaks and Sarah @thedotterypotter and I expect Chris @ChrisStoneArtist will also comment later :face_with_raised_eyebrow: ooer missus!

I’m done in!! spent the day clearing and sorting old stuff from teaching days and now have three boxes one for the recyling centre, one for the second hand shop and one for selling, not sure when I’ll get around to taking pics though and I still have 6 boxes of paper to sort through, I used to keep every scrap :roll_eyes: and then I need to declutter my wardrobe too!!

8 Likes

Not sure where the day has gone but I think I might go and do some gardening whilst its not raining/ blowing a gale and mull over whether I’m prepared to pay $1 per gram for some lumps of vintage fordite.

17 Likes

:joy: gave me a chuckle

4 Likes

Thanks max :blush:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Lynn @erkinwald

4 Likes

Evening

Big hug to Caroline @carolinefrodsham

Happy birthday Lynn @erkinwald

Just a relist till I get photos taken

Carol xx

15 Likes

Happy birthday Lynn @erkinwald
Hope you are ok Helen @PocketfulCreations
Ha ha ha. Have just loved and Pinned from here to my Pinterest Board, and I now know what you mean. Sarah @thedotterypotter… Love it!!!
Chris @ChrisStoneArtist???

Lovely items again today.

Congratulations Card for all those A Level Results, or any sort of Congratulations!!!

Thanks
SallyAnn

15 Likes

A Christmas card for today’s listing…

12 Likes