Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - AUGUST 2019

Well, I for one won’t be on the naughty step. I don’t get all the innuendo flying around about your tool belt Mel @aquilacrafts. You have simply designed a wonderful, sustainable means for a gentleman to secure a large and cumbersome tool within the trouser area, preventing it from sliding out of holes and pockets and what have you and surprising everyone. I mean, it could have someone’s eye out! At the same time, his tool remains accessible, enabling him (or a friend) to grab it at any time… Far better than keeping it hidden away in a box. The sales fairy has her mits all over it!
Seriously, well done on your news letter feature and subsequent sales.
Hope you had a good birthday Lynn @erkinwald.
Thanks for the painting love @Emily02.
Caught up to here.

15 Likes

Another card for today

13 Likes

Evening all. Lots of news again…
So sorry to hear of your loss @carolinefrodsham, thinking of you x
Carol @cariadcrafts11 - love the butterfly card (reminds me, I need to go & leave some reviews…!!)
Kim @konyskiw - I know what you mean about the red, I keep surprising myself by liking things that aren’t green too :rofl:
Lynn @erkinwald Happy birthday - hope it’s been a good one!
Finally - whats this email I keep hearing about? I haven’t received anything…am I missing out on a newsletter somewhere? Take it this is different to the seller new & tips email?

I have a brand new cuff this evening - I’ve had a mammoth oxidising / polishing / photography session today :smile:

17 Likes

You’ve made me blush!!

6 Likes

Chris @ChrisStoneArtist I had to read that twice because I KNOW how innocent and naiive you are…ha ha ha…
Max @MaxPringJewellery I really, really know the feeling…I am STILL sorting through boxes of important papers from the local council, Citizen’s advice bureau and Age concern,…and still loads to go…even after 2 years !..I feel better now that all the crochet is gone but still loads of stuff to declutter…good luck. x

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: naughty Chris

4 Likes

Unfortunately, for the first time in two and a half months I’m going to have to bow out today. Things going on and just have not got time to spare today. Best wishes to you all.

11 Likes

On the back of my first folksy sale, here’s today’s listing;

16 Likes

Love seeing everybody’s beautiful work! :heart:
Just listed this ring dish in my shop today!
https://folksy.com/items/7312085-Round-Resin-Ring-Dish-with-Rose-Petals-Cotton-Anniversary-gift-Engagement-gift

https://images.folksy.com/aXRlbXMvMTAwMDkzNC8yMDE5MDgxNS8xMzM0Njc2MTQ2Ng-Q-Q-N/main/7312085-Round-Resin-Ring-Dish-with-Rose-Petals-Cotton-Anniversary-gift-Engagement-gift-0

17 Likes

I’m so sorry, Caroline. Big hugs from me. XX

7 Likes

Thank you for all the Happy Birthday wishes, so many of you I can’t list you all but you know who you are.
I’ve had a lovely day and finished up with 3 friends for the evening and am now full of gin…
All caught up to here.
Ooh! Chris @ChrisStoneArtist you are awful…ha ha
Well done on your news letter feature Mel @aquilacrafts your tool belts are wonderful.
:smiley:

13 Likes

Late to the party today, but I did manage to list something this morning, and I have loved and shared. Glad you had a lovely day Lynn @erkinwald.
I spent the day sewing guinea pigs on a bib for Sasha @SashaGarrett. It’s all done. I’ll list it tomorrow.
Today’s listing:

https://folksy.com/items/7221089-Tractor-T-shirt-Age-2-3

16 Likes

Been celebrating with my Daughter today. Despite her anxiety and sickness around her exams she passed her A levels with great results. She starts her new apprenticeship on Monday in design. Good luck to anyone else with family getting their results today too x

16 Likes

@erkinwald I hope you’ve had a lovely birthday, full of gin sounds like a good way to end the day.
@ScruffyBobsEmporium Love the shelves, and congratulations on your first sale!

I remembered I still had a few old paintings I hadn’t listed yet because they needed new photos, so here’s one where I did actually manage to make it abstract:

19 Likes

Hugs Caroline.

A new bag today:

18 Likes

I am burning the midnight oil tonight. This is the first chance I’ve had all week to work on my latest painting. Hopefully get it finished tomorrow.
Love the shelves @ScruffyBobsEmporium.
Beautiful ring dish @HaySheen.
Classy bag @rosesworkshop.
Intriguing painting @konyskiw. I do feel a sense of concern for the owner of the footprints. Barefoot in the snow… did they end up in the hole?..what’s in the hole?
Glad the birthday went well @erkinwald. I am partial to a drop of gin myself.
Relist today of Finnygook Beach at Portwrinkle, Cornwall.

19 Likes

@ChrisStoneArtist If you look closely at the hole, you’ll just see the tail of the mouse they followed in…
Beautiful scene, hopefully the rain will clear off and what’s left of summer will start looking like that again.

9 Likes

Morning been wide awake since 4 so I decided to get up… meh

Thank you for the dark room wishes @AliDufty

@aquilacrafts day didn’t improve lol so today I shall make it be better… I love your tool belts x
@ArtilyEverCrafter when shall we start clapping… I will begin now… shall we bake some cakes too… to encourage the fairy… maybe she has a sweet tooth…

@SashaGarrett yup on the step he goes @ChrisStoneArtist very nearly just choked on my peppermint tea…

followed by @thedotterypotter x

here is my listing for today x sums up how I feel x

here’s to a more peaceful day x

19 Likes

Good morning I can’t believe it’s Friday already my week off has flown by! we have our granddaughter for a sleep over tomorrow so today is my last day to finish sorting my stuff out as I won’t have time otherwise and I really want to get it all finished before going back to work, hopefully just a few more hours and I’ll get to play this afternoon, got some new supplies arriving today so that’s my incentive to crack on :wink:

and some new books too

17 Likes

Good morning.
Happy belated birthday for yesterday Lynn @erkinwald - sounds like you had the perfect day.
Busy day yesterday in my little workshop - I have discovered relocating completely works much better than popping in and out of the house and I am much more productive :). Might get a bit cold in the winter though.
A day in the gallery today so back to some needle felting.
Heres a scarf I made yesterday - the layout took forever but I think it was worth it.

19 Likes