Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2017

Hope you get better soon, Max!

XxxxX

1 Like

Listed a big batch of keyrings yesterday and will add more today. I am also going to do a multibuy - buy 2 for Ā£20 with free postage thrown in! Starting off with Poppy:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Busy day ahead - hair cut this morning, book club this afternoon, a bit of shopping and admin to do, and might try and fit a run in somewhere - I have been very lax lately and my waistline is showing it!

Lost an earring yesterday - half of a pair I bought here a couple of years ago. Was very sad and resigned myself to having to buy some more but when I took my jumper off it dropped on the floor - must have got caught in it when I put the jumper on :slight_smile: Might just treat myself anyway by way of celebration.

Hope all the poorly peeps feel better soon.

Having a bit of a problem with photos not showing on some of my listings - have emailed support, hope they sort it soon - no one is going to buy without being able to see the product!

Anyway, heres one that seems to be OK - photos not brilliant but will have to suffice for now.

6 Likes

Morning
https://folksy.com/items/7075769-Sterling-Silver-Robin-Brooch-Pin

4 Likes

Iā€™ve had a the problem with uploading and viewing pictures too. Am just going to reboot my mac in case itā€™s that playing up.

Nope - that didnā€™t work, def a Folksy issue then, I canā€™t upload new pics and I canā€™t view pics on here where I upload the link. Will email Support too to let them know potentially itā€™s a site wide issue. :frowning:

I canā€™t upload any photos either :frowning:ļøJust when I thought I was being totally organised!

1 Like

Just seen my pod on the FP but sadly without any photo - no ones going to look at it if all they see is a ? in a blue box!

Not feeling so bad about not taking my photos yesterday now. Fingers crossed they get it fixed soon.

Morning all, Iā€™ve just realised how close to Christmas we actually are, itā€™s time I started wrapping presents and finding out who I havenā€™t bought anything for! I start collecting items from about June if I see something nice, but never get round to wrapping until much nearer the time.
Todayā€™s listing

Caroline, @carolinefrodsham so pleased your driving again, it is sad that so many women seem to have this problem. I have now become the taxi driver amongst my friends. Some openly admit they hate driving, others claim I know where and how to park! (I had to learn to park properly when I lived on a terraced house street in town) or they will go miles out of their way to get to a place. Avoiding busy roads and turning left as much as they could. I have my sat nav, and check a route beforehand so I donā€™t get sent on a wild goose chase! Now, if anyone can help me with my fear of heights and phobia of bees, wasps and earwigs Iā€™m all ears :rofl:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone
Hope you feel better soon Maxine @paperchainsandbeads
A relist today

3 Likes

Seems to be working again nowšŸ˜ƒ

1 Like

Good morning everyone . Finally got the listing up!
No snow here, contrary to everyoneā€™s hopes. I can stay in anyway and finally get to my table:grinning:
Have a good day all . Just noticed my previous reply was to myself!:roll_eyes: I suppose I do talk to myself quite a lot.

5 Likes

morning all , as usual Iā€™m seeing some wonderful items on here in the run up to Christmas. will be going shopping soon x

3 Likes

Morning peeps, there seems to have been a lot of activity here since I popped in yesterday .Well done to those with sales .:grinning: . Thankfully had some on my E shop, but still quiet here , sigh ! I will catch up properly this eve , when the wee folk are returned to their rightful owners !!!

This one for the guys from me today ā€¦

4 Likes

Get well wishes to all those with colds and flu! Featuring my Panda toy today. I was asked to make one for an elderly lady who loves pandas and I like him so much Iā€™ve made one for my shop as well.

2 Likes

Morningā€¦just.

2 Likes

Just had to drive through snow. I really hate it
Max @paperchainsandbeads please will you add a sale
Thanks

More sale items today
https://folksy.com/items/7081101-SALE-Owls-Coin-Purse
https://folksy.com/items/7081312-SALE-Owls-Coin-Purse

Valerie x

2 Likes

Good Afternoon everyone :slight_smile:

How are all the poorly people feeling today? xxx

Iā€™m sat here with two hot water bottles as our boiler has packed up! Someone is supposed to be coming today but if not theyā€™ll be here Monday fingers crossed for today
Also, just as I realised that we had no hot water and was in a state of undress, a workman knocked on the door and asked me to move the car. I had quickly wrapped myself in my coat as I didnā€™t want to scare the poor fella! He saw that I was half undressed and asked if I wanted him to move the car - erm ā€œNoā€!, as if I would hand my car keys over to a random man - lol!

My listing for today are these Let it Snow garlands - very apt for today! It was so hard to get a good photo and manage to fit the whole thing in - this was the best I could do

The fire in the background of the photos is just a light effect fire (as we recessed it into the wall, so you canā€™t actually use it as a heater) - I so wish it was working right now!

6 Likes