Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - DECEMBER 2018

Merry Christmas Carol, I hope you feel better soon. x

7 Likes

Hope you feel better really soon Carol - Have a very Merry Christmas xxx

6 Likes

Sorry to here about your Mum Valerie. Sending lots of love. X @jenniesgems
All caught up to here.

6 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7220525-Mug-cosy-Blue-tit-cosy-knitted-mug-cosy-Blue-tit-Cosies- newly listed mug cosy

12 Likes

Good afternoon
Max @MaxPringJewellery please will you add a sale. Thanks
More sheep today

Valerie x

18 Likes

Why can’t I see the image??

1 Like

Morning All sorry I’ve been missing for a while this month. I have been having some really bad nights with my legs and then I spent all last week in Kent delivering all of my Christmas presents to friends and family. We had a lovely time seeing everyone but it was so busy and extremely tiring. We got back last night and we all had an early night to recover a bit. Still feel a bit tird today and only woke up twice with my legs.

Hope you are all well but have just seen that you are having a tough time Carol @Knittingtopia , hope your health improves so that you can enjoy Christmas with your family.

So sorry to hear about your Mum Valerie @jenniesgems

Todays new listing is a pretty lapis lazuli bracelet.

17 Likes

I can see it. Its beautiful
Valerie

7 Likes

Lots of news to look back on today.
Congrats on all the sales especially Sarah and Caroline
Hope you feel better soon Carol @Knittingtopia
Hope Mum feels better soon Valerie @jenniesgems
Hope you had a good birthday Carol @cariadcrafts11
Valerie x

12 Likes

Thank you Jacqui and Kerry xx

7 Likes

Here are the sales figures for 16th December (Sunday). We had 23 people on the thread and we had 46 sales. Nine shops had a visit from the sales fairy. The sales break down as follows:

Ceramics 22
Jewellery 19
Misc 2
Knits 1
Cards 2

We now have cumulatives as follows:

Ceramics 385
Jewellery 125
Cards 28
Bags 18
Miscellaneous 30
Knitted/crochet items 17
Home Accessories Felt 17
Home Accessories Textile 5
Home Accessories Fabric 4
Art 3
Supplies 5

Total 637

34 shops have now had at least 1 sale this month.

DotteryPottery, Deborah Jones, Max Pring, Jennies Gems and Caroline Frodsham remain in the Best Sellers list.

Last December there were 590 sales on this thread. I am pleased to say that we have now reached that target and we are only just over half way through the month. Over 300 sales have been achieved by Sarah @DotteryPottery who must have worked really hard to make all those items and make all those sales. Well done Sarah.

20 Likes

Thanks Val, a very special day xx

7 Likes

Amazing sales Sarah @thedotterypotter.
Love the old fossils @NOfkantsCurios. Some might say takes one to know one!
Great prints @konyskiw.
Loving the notebook @MaxPringJewellery.
Beautiful earrings @DeborahJonesJewellery.
Great vase @junemccabe.
Liking the mittens @erkinwald.
Lovely lakeland and mountain scene @teabreaks.
Stunning pendant @thatenamelguy.
All clicked/ loved to here.
Relist of my Cornish bus print today:

22 Likes

Good afternoon everyone :slight_smile:

4 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x
Well done on all of your sales Caroline @carolinefrodsham {{{Happy DAncing}}} for you xxx

I have finally come to a stop! Went to see my Mum this Morning and she is in a deep depression, so I’m not sure what’s going to happen with Christmas. I helped my Dad get the decs out of the loft and put the tree up and she seemed to cheer up a bit…so, we’ll see! I had my biggest every Post Office bill today - £54! Then I forgot my Paypal card pin number as I have been just scanning it for so long. I had two tries, then went to phone Mr DP to ask him, then it just suddenly came back to me lol!
So this afternoon, I am going to try and clean the lounge and get our decorations up. I’ll leave the tree for the boys to do tonight.
Then I’m going out for a very late lunch at 4.30 with my friend who has been trying to meet up with me for months! Om Nommmmmmm!

My listing today is:

24 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7220525-Mug-cosy-Blue-tit-cosy-knitted-mug-cosy-Blue-tit-Cosies- Just listed this mug cosy

9 Likes

You must be in dire need of a break Sarah, enjoy your late lunch with your friend.

10 Likes

Hi. Today’s listing is here

18 Likes

Afternoon all you lovely lot! Get well soon Carol @Knittingtopia, and Happy Birthday Carol @cariadcrafts11 - love that Cornish bus Chris @ChrisStoneArtist - I have loved and clicked to here! I wore my version of this necklace out yesterday and got lots and lots of compliments about it (and hopefully an order for one, with a matching bracelet and earrings from the landlady of the local!! - if she remembers!!) so thought I would re-list this. It is little different from the rest of my jewellery but I love it as its a bit quirky (like me!!)

19 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7220525-Mug-cosy-Blue-tit-cosy-knitted-mug-cosy-Blue-tit-Cosies-
Trying to post an image of my mug cosy

12 Likes

Afternoon

Many thanks for birthday wishes, it was a very special day with my nearest and dearest
Caroline @carolinefrodsham
Karen @TheCornishHare

Nothing new, don’t seem to have sat down this last fortnight!!!

So a relist

Brill sales Caroline and Sarah

Carol xx

19 Likes