Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread December 2020!

Afternoon

Happy birthday Brenda @teabreaks, sounds like you are having a yummy day

Well done on the sales especially Sarah @dotterypottery - 4 of which from lil me

Love your new necklace @JERJewellery

Here is mine

Carol xx
22 Likes

All done to Here

12 Likes

Happy Birthday Brenda @teabreaks

Sue @SueTrevor - I have had woodburners in previous houses but I think I am getting lazy in my old age - cant be bothered with lugging the wood and building the fire - just flipping a switch is so much easier … and cleaner too.

Have spent the day finishing off my rockhopper penguins - proving a bit of a nightmare to photograph though so not sure when I will get them listed.

29 Likes

Happy Birthday Brenda @teabreaks :birthday: :tada: :balloon: Hope you’ve had a wonderful day xxx

Loving the rockhoppers Roz @OrchardFelts

Thanks to a lovely fellow daily lister I have 2 sales to report please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. I made a mistake yesterday with my total - you had it right and I was wrong, so, with these sales, my total should now be 5. Apologies for that - I must have had brain freeze! I could understand it if I’d had as many sales as Sarah @dotterypottery but I’m only in single digits so I have no excuse really! :rofl:

All loved and pinned up to here. Just a relist today I’m afraid.

https://folksy.com/items/7535290-Large-purse-coin-purse-with-butterfly-and-purple-flowers

25 Likes

Happy dancing for you Helen @PocketfulCreations! All sorted on the tally for you now!

Natalie x

13 Likes

they are amazing :grinning:

11 Likes

Thanks for sorting out my un-clickable link Sarah @dotterypottery
Happy birthday Brenda @teabreaks
Well done on sales.
Relisting a dolphin brooch today

23 Likes

All loved and pinned to here.
Loving those penguins Roz @OrchardFelts

13 Likes

The rock hoppers are stunning Roz @OrchardFelts

11 Likes

Happy Birthday Brenda @teabreaks hope you enjoyed all your cake :birthday: :cake:

12 Likes

Can you add 2 sales please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

16 Likes

Well done Valerie @jenniesgems. Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

14 Likes

Evening All, :sun_behind_small_cloud:

Today’s listing: ‘…& the Ivy’ SnowFlake (Theme of the Day)

Happy Birthday Brenda! :champagne: :clinking_glasses: :cake:

2 Sales to add to the Tally please Natalie …one is one of my Granite & Lichen edition prints, which I always find nerve-racking!

Loved & pinned to here…

24 Likes

Well done Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker on another two sales! Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

16 Likes

Evening everyone new earrings today
Hope everythings goes ok Lin @MoMoonstoneCottage
Dangle Earrings With Deep Pink Agate and Swarov… - Folksy

23 Likes

Evening everyone!
I hope the Christmas Market went well for everyone taking part? Sounds like it genrated plenty of sales. :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday Brenda! @teabreaks

I’m listing a coptic stitch notebook today, with a lovely blue butterfly on the front cover.

22 Likes

Good evening. Not done a lot today. Well done to everyone with sales. Looks as the the Christmas Market was succesful. Which is fantastic.

Carol x

22 Likes

Evenin’ .
@thegreetingscardshop Woodbridge is lovely - house looks great.
Hope you had a lovely birthday Brenda @teabreaks
@OrukiDesign yes I will !

9 sales today (5 of which weren’t from peddddddle) @NOfkantsCurios

A relisted hat today

23 Likes

Thank you everyone, I have had a lovely day…loads of presents…walked down the road and some neighbours came out and sang happy birthday …ha ha. ferero rocher by the handful…all cakes gone…sorry…
All faved and pinned to here
x

24 Likes

Well done Bridget @FeltbyBridget on your 9 sales! Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

14 Likes