Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread December 2020!

You giving away the cat? May I have him or her?! Surely you are holding on to this peauty and you are selling whatever it’s on the head :slight_smile:

13 Likes

No matter how hard I try, or what I bribe her with, my daughter won’t stay put, lol! Here she is trying to get away out of the front door, heads up, she’s just dyed her hair lime green for Christmas, whatever makes her happy! She got good coverage too, doing it on her own, lol!

Natalie x

22 Likes

All, loved and pinned to here, Ralph looks a wee bit miffed, I think we should have a speech bubble for him.Mine would be “ Whatever! “

16 Likes

Ah I can see the cattitude, love it :grinning:

12 Likes

oh! hahaha - funny !! xx

11 Likes

He’s gone back to live with his mum. She used to travel for work but is working from home now. The final straw happened one night when he attacked my feet. I had been sleeping on the edge of the bed because he insisted on sleeping in the middle and would not move. I rolled over, fell out of bed and landed on my chin followed by a knee. He nearly killed me. Haven’t been right since. He is an actual devil.
@TheBeadHare Believe me, it would be an awful worse than that. I risked life and limb taking that photo!

13 Likes

beautiful lounge & beautiful dog! - my lounge does NOT look like that (stuff everywhere for craft) x

12 Likes

Just popping in to say Happy Birthday Brenda @teabreaks :birthday: :tada: :gift:.
Congratulations to everyone with sales, especially Sarah @dotterypottery :money_mouth_face:
That house looks lovely Sally Ann @thegreetingscardshop. Hope everything goes smoothly this time.
Hope everything goes okay at the hospital Lin @MoMoonstoneCottage.
Poor Ralph does not look impressed with that hat, maybe red isn’t his colour @BabanCat. :laughing:

15 Likes

Thank you Lin. That’s the reading corner the main sofa is in front of the tv at the other end. With the fireplace half way down.

I am lucky that have a sewing/crafting room. Stock and post room with the treadmill in and the study with the computer. So loads of room. DH thinks I have too much room did point out he has his music room filled with vinyl records!

13 Likes

Afternoon all, caught up to here. Two sales to add please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios :grin:
Happy Birthday Brenda @teabreaks! Hope you’re having a lovely day x
Sorry, yet another relist…

24 Likes

Whoop - another two sales while I was writing! Natalie @NOfkantsCurios that’ll be 15 total for me please x

21 Likes

thank you for all the birthday wishes…I have been well and truly spoilt and now about to have a lovely Sunday roast, delivered to the door…
Love the cat photo…bless…what a sweet cat Cat @BabanCat ha ha…you love him really…xx
Back later after dinner…nom nom

17 Likes

Well done Dee @OrukiDesign on your 4 sales! Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

14 Likes

This appeals to me. Will certainly give it a go.

10 Likes

Happy birthday. Hope your day has been full of joy.

12 Likes

Happy birthday to Brenda

Finally completed something new so have listed it

2020-12-05 16.17.56 (2)

23 Likes

Another hare today. Think I’ve had fluff in my mouse, it’s behaving very strange. Apologies if I’ve missed someone, everything shut down and had to start again.

Needle Felt Hare, brown hare, moon gazing hare,… - Folksy

21 Likes

Popping in to say Happy Birthday Brenda @teabreaks! And to report a sale too @NOfkantsCurios yippee!! Just one more to take me to 100 - only taken 26 months!! :joy::rofl::rofl: but almost there!

21 Likes

Well done Karen @TheCornishHare, fingers crossed you make your century soon! Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

15 Likes

Thanks Natalie! X @NOfkantsCurios

12 Likes