Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread December 2020!

Hello and welcome the December 2020 Folksy Daily Listing challenge. Taking part is really easy, just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload and link buttons to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view and love each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures
  • Promote in whatever way you can/are able to. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers

Wishing all lots of success and sales!

OrukiDesign 43
PocketfulCreations. 14
OrchardFelts. 15
Beaniehats. 18
yorkshireharecrafts. 10
BeauBooks. 3
DeborahJonesJewellery. 33
erkinwald. 22
DesignsByMLP. 7
NOfkantsCurios 11
feelfeltfound. 30
stephshortstationery. 30
Marjansart. 4
KittyCatKrafts. 1
MaxPringJewellery. 12
FeltbyBridget. 41
dotterypottery. 389
wildrosedesigns. 7
bowerbirddesigns. 12
TashaBeSpoke. 2
thatenamelguy. 6
JenStarKnits. 5
junemccabe. 2
Bimblebird. 2
jenniesgems. 15
SueTrevor. 15
Jenswoollywares. 4
EllyRowbothamPrintmaker. 19
OhhhWhatAYarn. 2
thegreetingscardshop. 18
TheBeadHare. 3
gabriellaszekely. 3
TheCornishHare. 4
beadsbyverchiel. 1
JanicesJewels. 13
sandranesbittn 2
BabanCat. 7
Teabreaks. 3
decocraftshop. 1
ChrisOsbornJewellery. 2
WestcountryCreations. 4
beadsbyverchiel. 3

Total sales: 815

10 Likes

Feeling sleepy so starting December’s thread a little early.
A huge thank you to Max @MaxPringJewellery for holding the fort for us all in November! Super woman that you are!

My initial item is something for the gents perhaps, a crocheted neck tie in Denys Brunton transitional designer yarn.

Natalie x

33 Likes

Hey, ho, let’s go! December already, who’d have thunk it?! Good luck to those preparing for the Christmas market this weekend. When it was first advertised I’d have said it was a bit late, but now the timing feels perfect and I’m sure you’ll all do a brisk trade. I’ll be sure to drop in and support.

Here’s a new one to kick off… made out of left over bits from other projects reshuffled :grinning:

33 Likes

Morning all, only 24 days until Christmas :partying_face:

Decorations all finished, Chinese today and exchange cards with DH. Only down side Doc ringing me at 8.30 to discuss my blood results.

Our surgery is brilliant and they keep an eye on us as do the depts we visit at Royal Surrey Hospital. DH was told by Urology once on their books always on their books! Same for Opthalmology. Oh well joys of getting old!

The final scarf from me today, all 6 balls now knitted.

33 Likes

Morning all. Too dark outside to see what the weather is doing.
Congratulations to all those with sales, fingers crossed for a good selling month for everyone.
Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running the thread this month, and thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for all your hard work last month.
Please can you add another sale to the tally for me Natalie @NOfkantsCurios :smiley:
A relist from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7550637--Headband-Ski-Band-Ear-Warmers-in-Red-

34 Likes

Good morning all, thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking over this month. Wishing you all a good month with lots of love, laughter, virtual hugs and of course sales :wink:

34 Likes

Good morning all, lovely to be joining you again, thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios.

My listing today is a new hat

Be back later to love and pin once I’ve set up my new Pinterest board.

36 Likes

Morning all! I know I have been off the radar for sometime now, life has been strange to say the least but I thought I would pop back and say hello and join in if I may this month! Missed you guys!

I have a new Christmas card design for this year, please meet Posy and Pablo Puffin

34 Likes

Lovely listings everyone so far this morning and welcome back Karen @TheCornishHare.

Just getting sorted for work, booo! Also we have another whole practice meeting at the end of the work day, wish me luck. Boss has a tendency to say it will just be a 30 minute meeting and 2 and half hours later we are still there!

I will catch up with you all this evening!

Natalie x

31 Likes

Thanks Natalie- was thinking about you yesterday, as it was so cold I wore the hat I bought from you last year!

19 Likes

Not long to go until the end of the year… this pretty much sums up 2020…

32 Likes

Good morning all and happy 1st of December :slight_smile: thanks so much Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us this month and I hope your meeting is a short one :wink:
All this months listing will be saved to my Folksy 365 December board here

I actually have a new listing today and something a wee bit different I do love making amigurumis :slight_smile: have a lovely day all and take very good care :slight_smile: xxx

Sloth Christmas sculpture

34 Likes

Good morning Everyone in December!
Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running the thread this month.
Wooly gloves from me today

34 Likes

Lovely to see you back Karen

14 Likes

Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Thanks for running the thread this month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios x

Welcome back Karen @TheCornishHare x

Today’s the day I try to get the last of my Christmas stock back in my shop!
My listing for today is a little set of lightweight trees!

33 Likes

Thanks Lynn! X

13 Likes

Thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking charge of the thread this month, and thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery for last month.
Sarah @dotterypottery, so glad to see you back!!! Lovely trees.
Welcome too Karen @TheCornishHare (says that your last post was 10 months ago!!!) Lovely Card (am a tad jealous)
My listing is also on Instagram “12 Days of Folksy Instagram Challenge”

SallyAnn

33 Likes

morning all.
Thank you Max and thank you Natalie.
starting the month off with a hand made card
https://folksy.com/items/7633562-hand-crafted-all-occasion-greetings-card-ref-F334-

33 Likes

Mornin everyone. Something new at last. Nice bright but cold sunny morning here.
https://folksy.com/items/7634198-Hand-Crochet-Trinket-Bowl-For-Beauty-Products-Keys-and-Jewellery

33 Likes

Good morning. An early frosty start taking hubby to hospital for ct scan at 8.30. Didn’t realise people were up at that time.
Memories of summer. Beach huts today

Valerie x
33 Likes