Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2018

Good Morning - seems a bit warmer out there today! I’m just off to do the College run and the Weekly food shop - eurghm I hate food shopping!

My listing today is one of my new mugs (sorry, you’ll be seeing a lot in this design in the coming weeks - lol!)

8 Likes

Morning, just a quick re-list from me today. Haven’t had time to read through this mornings posts yet, but I will pop back and do that later. :blush:

5 Likes

Morning another re-list. Lots of likes done this morning, you are all so talented some beautiful items on here.

3 Likes

Listing as my alter ego today, as my felt shop has been a bit neglected since Christmas.

5 Likes

I’ve realised that a) the OH is back tomorrow and the house is a bit of a state (Its not that he doesn’t know that I live as a slob when he is a way but he will turn up with so much laundry and other stuff its best to tidy first to cope with the influx) b) I need to pack everything up for a stall on Monday and c) I’m booked for a hair cut this afternoon after yoga so this might be all you get from me today!
Apparently valentines is almost upon us

6 Likes

Wow :smiley:Love your new mug design . It’s beautiful . Did you throw it on your new wheel? :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dance for your sale Valerie :dancer:. Congratulations to your daughter Caroline @carolinefrodsham, sorry I missed that last night I was so tired I only skimmed through before crashing out :slight_smile:

Love your new mugs Sarah @thedotterypotter :heart_eyes:

I’m all out of whack today slept in until 6am! I know virtually unheard of, hubby said he had to check I was okay it’s so unusual for me to sleep in :joy: I have the day off today so I have been lazy this morning wasting time on facebook catching up on news and e-bay ordering supplies lol!. Better get a wiggle on now though as I have a commission to finish and get in the post and another order just placed to make a start on, sadly both from elseweher so I can’t add them to the tally :slight_smile: oh and it’s just started snowing here :snowflake:

5 Likes

Good morning. Congrats on your daughter’s success @carolinefrodsham, that’s lovely. Good to see Louise Grace back again @LouiseGraceJewellery. I have a necklace which I listed last night. It matches yesterday’s earrings.

5 Likes

Congratulations to you and your daughter @carolinefrodsham
Love the mug @thedotterypotter
For obvious reasons my earring pairs never match; I just tell the customers that no one sees both your ears at the same time :joy:
Well done on completing your journey safely @paperchainsandbeads Your story and the comments reconfirm my suspicion of sat navs - definitely a map reader guy :grinning:
New brooch today

7 Likes

Morning all, bright and chilly here again.
Half term has snuck up on us already, I really can’t keep up. Just booked my daughter and I in for a pottery wheel throwing afternoon on Wednesday, it is something she fancies trying and I haven’t done any since school so should be a laugh.

9 Likes

Good morning :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not surprised you were exhausted Max @paperchainsandbeads. I thought I’d done a lot of travelling yesterday from Norfolk to Nottingham and back. One day away and so much to catch up on.
Firstly @SashaGarrett glad you’re ok.
Congratulations to your daughter @carolinefrodsham, that’s amazing.
Can’t remember the rest I was going to comment on now and I ‘ll have to run and list later.

4 Likes

good afternoon…another of my baby cardigans today…
https://folksy.com/items/7102574-white-lacy-baby-cardigan-ref-F314-

3 Likes

Morning all!
Hope everyone is doing ok,
Here’s mine today
https://folksy.com/items/7009620-Birthday-Card-Greeting-Card-Handmade-Can-Be-Personalised-

X

5 Likes

Listing and running here, back to love and pin and catch up later…I’ve got a dress to finish for my neice for her first birthday! Priorities eh? :grin:

5 Likes

Morning all, Caroline @carolinefrodsham congratulations to your daughter, you must be so proud of her achievements, gosh Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery half term already! I’m so out of touch now mine are at work or university. I’m going to London next week, I guess it’ll be really busy. Max @paperchainsandbeads congratulations on waking up at 6am, you’re beginning to be like the rest of us :joy: sat navs can be a real pain, I try and read a map before I set off, but invariably forget, and then get cross when I know I’m being taken miles out of my way. Those Welsh roads are quite scary when your not used to them.
Brenda, @teabreaks how wonderful to have met Max in real life, I met someone last year, who no longer has a shop, but she was wonderful too. Wouldn’t it be amazing if we could all meet up, but the logistics would be impossible as we live so far apart in many cases.
Roz @OrchardFelts thanks for answering my question yesterday, I think I’ve finally worked it out, I need to copy the url, then it links it too. But spent so much time trying to do it, I didn’t get very far.
Onto today’s listing, I wonder if I should reduce my price on these as I used to sell so many, now I have quite a stash…

7 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7102581-Copper-Fern-Fronds-Earrings
Morning everyone .Thank you all for sharing the joy of my daughter’s achievement :grinning: I am so proud and relieved.Things like that only happen once in a life , so needs celebrating. I wonder what she would make of me sharing it with you lovely lot! Complete embarrassment probably.
Was just thinking/ fantasizing how lovely it would be to all meet up Sue @SueTrevor ! I know I have only been a part of the thread for a short while (the history is amazing- thanks Max) but I am so pleased to be a part of it. Have a good day all. I think the sun is coming out :slightly_smiling_face:
I had a sale too this morning :tada: @paperchainsandbeads
These earrings are a relist with new photos .

10 Likes

Thank you for the welcome back for Louise Grace Patricia @silverbirchstudio It was nerve wracking to pick up the pliers again. I don’t think there will be much silversmithing going on though as I still don’t have full strength back

Sue @SueTrevor I think your cuff is worth more than your charging for it, they are gorgeous and I would happily pay more for one

7 Likes

Hi Sue
I just go to the ‘Pin it’ button on the item’s page and save it to my pinterest board .
I just made sure , when you look at it on the board,it does take you back to the Folksy item page , when you click on it and it seems to . :grinning: So you don’t have to copy the url too, necessarily. I hope that’s right . Correct me if i am wrong anyone.

4 Likes

You wouldn’t believe I had a school age child ,I’m so unaware of term dates- the holidays always sneak up on me and make me feel slightly panicked that I haven’t planned ahead.

I know I have mentioned this before on this thread, but try putting your cuff prices up, my old boss used to say if things weren’t selling - double the price ,and if they were selling too fast double the price. It worked too.

11 Likes