Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2018

Hello and welcome the Folksy 365 Daily Listing challenge and to all those taking part :). Joining in is super easy just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures
  • Promote in whatever way you can/are able to and use the #Folksy365 tag to help other members find you. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850

Help to get seen on social media add #Folksy365, #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy

Total sales January was 250

So Sew Megan 4
Orchard Felts 5
Sue Trevor 40
Max Pring Jewellery 5
Paper, Chains and Beads 4
Fluff Stuff 7
Heidi Meier Textiles 1
Dottery Pottery 25
Pods & Plunder 9
Gweddus 6
Steph Short Stationery 5
Deborah Jones Jewellery 10
Girl of the 60’s 8
Beadstorm 3
Silver Birch 4
Aquila Crafts 3
Ali Dufty 7
Jennies Gems 8
Kent Crafts 1
Elly Rowbotham Printmaker 3
The Card Jeanie 4
Adien 1
N Ofkants Curios 3
Life Covers 3
Roses Workshop 4
Tealightful 1
The Cornish Coaster Company 1
Wild Rose Designs 1
Pip Desigs 1
Made in the Temple 1
Cariad Crafts 3
Steph Short Stationery 13
Knittingtopia 3
That Enamel Guy 1
Lincolnshire Marbled Art 3

Total 202

4 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your visits from the sales fairy :fairy: Sue and Valerie and thank you for the thanks you’s :slight_smile: it’s my pleasure, being up so early every morning it actually gives me something constructive to do :wink:

Welcome to the February thread everyone, wishing you all a wonderful sales filled month

9 Likes

Good morning. - white rabbits and pinch and a punch etc etc

Good to see we had a healthy number of sales last month and that the sales fairy appears fit and well even if she can’t manage to fly this far!

Cant say I got much done yesterday but my hair is now several shades blonder and my bank balance several pounds lighter! By the time I got home yesterday all I really had time to do was make a mess so I guess I know what my first job today is!

I’m afraid I can’t remember everyones news as its on a different thread - I know Carol @Knittingtopia is facing a large repair bill - cars are just one big money pit but hopefully the insurance comes through and it doesn’t affect your premium next year. I think there are some holidays going on (enjoy) and still some poorly people out there (get well wishes)

At the craft cabin today (the one that is closing) - only 9 more shifts to do!

Starting February off with another heart keyring

9 Likes

Relist today . Hopefully new makes listed this weekend l hate working away from home

6 Likes

Good morning. Happy February.

Good(ISH) news on the car front. The insurance are happy to get it repaired so just got to wait to find what garage is doing it. It’s going to cost my £80 excess and loose 2years of the no claims bonus but that certainly won’t equate to £800 so I’m happy enough with that. Hubby isn’t happy that the courtesy car is going to be a little 1ltr thing though :blush:

On the health front, after being awake for over 72hrs, I’ve finally given in and am taking today and tomorrow off work. The thing is, if anything happens to the kids in my care (and one has severe epelipesy) then it will be my fault for going in when I’m not fit.

Throughout February I am sharing the love with discount code VALENTINE for 10% off.

9 Likes

Morning All,
I’m still catching up with commissions and my calendar tells me that applications for one of the big christmas fairs opens today so I’ll probably make a start on that so they can refuse me again (its massively over subscribed so I don’t take it personally but one year I’d like to get in).

10 Likes

Hi, I’m back and with a a sale hopefully, the Folksy email has come through but not the stripe one.
Sorry about January but I knew I wouldn’t manage it, too many family birthdays!
Currently exiled in Norfolk ( shame) as the builders are doing structural repairs to our home and the consultant says I mustn’t be there.

Got several of these little hangings to list but need to do some photography instead of beach walks!
Hope this is your lucky year @SashaGarrett and they accept your submission. I would have thought they would have jumped at the chance to showcase something so unique.

12 Likes

Morning everyone, happy first of the month fingers crossed its a good one. Another watercolour card today

Don’t see me getting much done today as I’m settling in a new puppy with a jealous 4 year old collie. Wish me luck

10 Likes

Girls pastel rainbow bag with tassels, now available in my shop…

6 Likes

Good morning, thank goodness its February - January seemed to go on forever!
All pinned to my Folksy board x

6 Likes

Good morning, I am starting off the month with a Sympathy greetings card…
https://folksy.com/items/7098993-Stylish-classical-Sympathy-card-ref-f304-

6 Likes

Good Morning everyone - Happy February :slight_smile:

Good luck with your application Sasha @SashaGarrett x

I’m glad your car isn’t going to be quite so expensive now you can do it through the insurance. I’m sure the little hire car will be OK. Our latest car is only a 1.2lt and it;s the nippiest one we’ve had! Glad you are taking some time off and hope you are going to get some zzzzzzzz’s soon Carol @Knittingtopia xx

Lousie @Tealiteful - good luck with the puppy settling today - lots of photos please - I love puppies <3

My listing today

9 Likes

She’s currently sleeping at my feet @thedotterypotter we’re besotted. I hope these pics load

20 Likes

Such a sweet, trusting look @Tealiteful
1 sale to report Maxine @paperchainsandbeads, the payment had gone through.:dancer:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh louise @Tealiteful - what an adorable little face! She’s so cute - I would be kissing her floofy little head all day!

Glad your payment has gone through @SoSewMegan x

5 Likes

OMG Louise @Tealiteful - she looks like a fluffy soft toy :slight_smile: What breed is she?

3 Likes

Morning all Pinch and a Punch for the first of the month everyone - White Rabbits.

Your little pup is absolutely gorgeous Louise @Tealiteful what a friendly trusting face.
You are lucky with the insurance Carol @Knittingtopia sounds a lot cheaper for you.

Today’s offering is another lovely lampwork beaded bracelet listed yesterday.

7 Likes

Lovely to see you back :smiley: Enjoy your beach walks!

3 Likes

todays new one

10 Likes

Morning everyone, sorry but I missed January, had all my shops closed and it was such a lovely break after a hectic end to the year.

Here’s a new item from me.

9 Likes