Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2018

well done on the milestone Max…well deserved x

2 Likes

Good morning all
Do you remember on Friday I had been looking after sicky little Grandson well since then all their family have gone down with Norovirus. I came home Friday morning and am worrying I will get it. No signs as yet . Do you think it should be ok after 3 days?
Enough of the medical problems. Nothing new again .
Glasses cases to show you
https://folksy.com/items/7087548-Glasses-case
https://folksy.com/items/7088173-Glasses-case

Valerie x

6 Likes

Hope you avoid the bugs Val @valerie

Congratulations on your milestone Max @paperchainsandbeads

3 Likes

Afternoon all, sorry I’ve been awol for a few days but I had orders to catch up on and teenagers from hell to deal with :roll_eyes:
1 sale to add please Max @paperchainsandbeads my 1st Folksy sale of the month :grinning:
Right, off to catch up x

7 Likes

Morning All Well done Max @paperchainsandbeads on the milestone sale 150 sales is just a dream at the moment.

I have finally been released from fb jail and can now post there and comment on others posts. That was really annoying. To try to keep within the limits and behave myself can I ask how many groups you would post your links to per day and if you have more than one shop how many posts do you post for each shop per day.

Todays link is for a heart pendant listed yesterdsay

5 Likes

All caught up to here - phew! Congratulations on reaching a 150 sales Max @MaxPringJewellery :tada:

4 Likes

Congratulations Maxine @paperchainsandbeads
A re list today

4 Likes

More dachshunds to add to this page @TheCornishCoasterCompany ! I’ve just relisted this Notelet Set . . .

6 Likes

today’s new listing

5 Likes

I have no idea what causes FB to put you in jail - I remember a couple of years ago I was regularly going there for 2 weeks at a time - it was very annoying. Since then I have tried to avoid posting the same thing on more than one group/page - I might post the same item but I try and vary the wording of the post, I don’t know if it helps or not but I have managed to stay out of jail so far. I have to admit I don’t post every day, somehow I never have time but when I do I might post to 5 or 6 different places.

2 Likes

All hearted up to this point - will pop in later for pint rest and later listings Mags :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you manage to dodge Norovirus Valerie @valerie

Well done on reaching such a fab milestone Maxine @paperchainsandbeads

I will try & nip back with a listing in a bit.

Karen
X

3 Likes

My contribution to the decluttering this month is to get rid of the remains of my husband’s stamp collection. The darling man has been gone 17 years! I know there’s nothing of huge value, but maybe a lot of items worth a few pound each. So I have someone coming round on Saturday to advise me. Of course then I will have room for more yarn!
A lovely summery scarf today.

8 Likes

Afternoon all,

Lovely and sunny here in the north east, but bitter cold. Starting to feel a bit guilty after hearing everyone’s decluttering stories - might have to have a bit of a tidy up. :blush:
Congratulations on your 150 sales Max @MaxPringJewellery. I’m sure you’ll rack up a few more before Mother’s Day.

A birthday card today.

4 Likes

Good afternoon all,

Lovely crisp day here in Norwich. Just planted some fenegreek seeds so it will be interesting to see how they turn out.

Here’s my new listing for today…

Jeanie x

5 Likes

Just beautiful and sunny looking out onto my garden but I decided I must get this listed first,

4 Likes

New lacy scarf,lilac and clover

4 Likes

Evening all. Brrrrrrrrr. Relisting another pair of these earrings .Hope all well . Jealous of any tidying up /decluttering / going on . One day…
Well done Max @paperchainsandbeads on 150 sales :tada::tada: woooo hoooo.

5 Likes

All caught up, I think this might be the last you get from me for a while - I had a successful stall (I like to think its to make up for the general lack of anything online) and now have rather a lot to do before I go and bask in the sunshine including remaking the malachite version of these.

See you later, try not to freeze!

13 Likes

good evening yay happy dancing for sales Linda, Sue and Emma, there was one for me too from my other shop a tiny book going all the way to Texas yeeha!

6 Likes