Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2019

Good morning, yay happy dancing for sales Sarah :slight_smile: :dancer:

I have the day off, and plenty to do with orders that came in over the weekend so it’s a morning at the bench for me then maybe shopping this afternoon :slight_smile:

Hope your Dad feels much better soon Roz @OrchardFelts glad to hear he’s going in the right direction though

Sorry to hear about your difficult times Simone @rosesworkshop, hope things work out :hugs:

18 Likes

Morning all.
Sending healing hug for those under the weather or in pain. Congratulations on sales.
Beautiful items one and all.
A cosy scarf is my listing today
https://folksy.com/items/7241019-Knitted-Infinity-Scarf-in-a-Black-Copper-and-Saffron

17 Likes

Morning all,
Today’s listing

17 Likes

good morning all…well done to all those with sales and I hope those feeling unwell get better quickly.
today I have another baby cardigan
https://folksy.com/items/7240410-lemon-crochet-baby-cardigan-ref-F-680-

18 Likes

Here is a pretty little felt brooch, lovely gift for mum?

17 Likes

Morning

14 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk, Monday again! Where did that week go?
A quick relist today, off shopping for craft goodies today, not that I need anything, just a spot of creative retail therapy.
Be back later to love and pin and read the posts!

https://folksy.com/items/7191335-Large-Red-and-Blue-Goblet-Christmas-Gift-Wine-Dining-Tableware-Studio-Pottery

16 Likes

Morning all.
Half term here, so no 6am starts for a week …phew!

Is anyone on Instagram thinking of doing the March meet the maker challenge this year? I have just spotted the prompts for this year. It was a great way of learning the insta ropes, but I found it quite time consuming, so not sure if I will join in again.

18 Likes

Good morning
Little pugs today

Valerie x

18 Likes

All loved and pinned to here xx

5 Likes

A batik pyramid purse for this Monday morning. I would love to do the challenge @DeborahJonesJewellery, but March is always such a busy month for me I couldn’t keep it up. Good luck if you take part x

https://folksy.com/items/7237823-Pink-Blue-Batik-Cotton-Pyramid-Purse

15 Likes

@DeborahJonesJewellery I’ve done the IG challenge in the past and it is time consuming. I ended up having to make stuff for the prompts and had to give myself a good talking to. Sadly month long challenges are out for me. I struggle with a week.

So it’s Folksy Feeling Fruity day and I’m back with more fruit. No giggles at the back!

18 Likes

Viewed and loved to here

6 Likes

Morning

Love those earrings Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and the cute baby cardy Brenda @teabreaks

Cloudy and cool here today, hopefully, the sun will come out after lunch and I can get in the garden. Had some garden vouchers for my birthday and yesterday went and bought a beautiful specimen witch hazel !!! Has anyone got one?

One for Mum today

Carol xx

19 Likes

Another of my felted bowls today …

17 Likes

Good Afternoon :slight_smile:

My listing today is a teeny cat dish:

17 Likes

Afternoon everyone sorry I’ve been missing for a couple of days but I have been feeling so low, tired and in a lot of pain for a while and it just got on top of me recently. I’m trying to get back into things but it is proving to be quite difficult.

Love those earrings @DeborahJonesJewellery

Enjoy your day off Max @MaxPringJewellery

Today I have a lampwork bead bracelet and a knitted outfit for a baby girl.

17 Likes

My listing for today

17 Likes

@DeborahJonesJewellery I think I’ll be giving it a miss too. I did it a year or two ago and I enjoy it at first but after a couple of weeks I can’t wait for it to end and struggle to keep up. It seems to take so much time when it’s not a prompt that fits your work easily. I think 1-2 week challenges are the best length for me.

I’ve been considering creating a week long challenge to go with an open art exhibition I do the social media for (so artists can share their own work on prompts and I’ll share something from the exhibition that fits) but because no one else on the committee really uses instagram its hard to decide if it’s a good idea!

9 Likes
17 Likes