Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2019

Hello and welcome the Folksy 365 Daily Listing challenge and to all those taking part :). Joining in is super easy just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures Promote in whatever way you can/are able to and use the #Folksy365 tag to help other members find you. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers

Total sales January 253

Erkinwald 7
Deborah Jones 12
The Dottery Potter 34
Girl of the 60’s 22
Max Pring Jewellery 13
Max Pring Art & Crafts 4
The Chris Artist 2
The Cornish Hare 5
Blue Beezy Wings 2
Cat Thomas 4
Gweddus 3
X-Stitcher Joss 4
K Onyskiw 2
Verchiel Beads & Jewellery 7
Caroline Frodsham 4
Pocketful Creations 7
Elly Rowbotham Printmaker 4
Orchard Felts 4
Sarah Designs 5
Cariad Crafts 7
Ali Dufty 2
The Card Jeanie 2
Wild Rose Designs 2
Willow Gifts 5
That Enamel Guy 4
Sue Trevor 9
Jennies Gems 7
N Ofkants Curios 1
Roses Workshop1
Beadstorm 2

Total 184

7 Likes

As I’m so late in the day I think I better put my listing in the February thread. Glad to see we just made it to the January target.

To go with the chilly weather I’ve got a little baby penguin magnet

22 Likes

Good morning and happy 1st February, pinch, punch 1st of the month and all that :joy:. Wishing everyone taking part a happy month with lots of visits from the sales fairy :fairy: so I can happy dance for you :dancer:

Happy dancing for yesterdays sales Deborah, Rachel, Helen, Caroline, Petra and Kim :dancing_women:

we have some snow this morning, it doesn’t look too bad but I’ll see later whether it’s worth trying to drive or go jump on the bus :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Good morning. Woken up feeling a little more positive this morning. Got my DBS certificate yesterday so hopefully will get a start date for the job soon. Off to view a house in the village at 10 - looks hopeful. We have had a couple of inches of snow overnight but the roads dont look too bad and hopefully will improve once traffic starts flowing so assuming I can dig my way out of the drive I should be able to get to the airport and then I just have to hope flights are running. I dont fly until 4pm so as long as the snow doesnt start again things should be fine.

Got lots listed yesterday so should be able to keep up with the daily listing thread for a while by which time hopefully my mojo will have returned :slight_smile:

Off to get packed. Have a great weekend.

Heres todays listing - I have rather a lot of these wallets coming so brace yourselves!

24 Likes

Morning all,
We’ve not seen any snow here yet, but we’re planning a visit to the next county today, to see my daughter as it’s her birthday. However, we have mentioned we won’t be travelling if it starts snowing heavily.
Another heart from me today,

20 Likes

morning all…we have snow and the road is too dangerous to drive on , so Kelly has walked down and is hoping that one of the drivers where she works can pick her up. The main roads are fine I think.
I have another aceo to start the month off.
https://folksy.com/items/7232041-original-art-aceo-painting-ref-f-662

21 Likes

Happy February everyone!! Love your penguin @konyskiw, those wallets are great @OrchardFelts hope you get away on holiday ok and of course @SueTrevor and @teabreaks your work is as beautiful as ever!

I thought I would steal your idea Kim and put a penguin on too!!

23 Likes

And here is my offer of the day. Reduced to £8.50 for today only with free UK post

23 Likes

Good morning, Im back with this lovely thread for the month. Snow didn’t last long in Falmouth and the sea is inky blue and calm today. A pyramid purse is my first offering.

image https://folksy.com/items/7231651-Zip-Themed-Purple-Lime-Green-Pyramid-Purse

20 Likes

Love heart, embroidered heart, for mother, or Valentine

20 Likes

Count me in for the new month’s challenge.
Very snowy here on the edge of Bodmin Moor. My ASDA delivery couldn’t make it last night and they have no replacement slots for a while so I will have to venture out (somehow) and do some shopping the old fashioned way!
Loving your prints @TheCornishHare. Are you snowed in? That lane you live on won’t be much fun in the snow.
Lovely ACEO Brenda @teabreaks.
Like the little wallet @OrchardFelts.
A relist today, looking forward to better weather:

21 Likes

Happy February all. Small amount of snow last night but it’s thawing well at the moment.
Lots of lovely goodies on here to start the month. Hope you manage to get your shopping sorted Chris @ChrisStoneArtist. Enjoy your break Roz @OrchardFelts
A pair of earrings from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7234271-Earrings-Druzy-Agate-on-Sterling-Silver-Wires

20 Likes

Good morning!
I have just listed these!

18 Likes

Love this!

6 Likes

Good morning all. Still quite a bit of snow here. We all complain about the snow but I was talking to a friend in New York last night and she was laughing about all the fuss we make. She said in America its winter , it snows and we just get on with it !
Have a lovely holiday Roz @OrchardFelts
Dachshunds today
https://folksy.com/items/7233963-Sophie-Allport-Dachshunds-Cushion-with-Black-Bobbles
https://folksy.com/items/7231273-Sophie-Allport-Dachshunds-Cushion-with-red-piping

Valerie x

18 Likes

Does anyone know where to find when plus account expires. ? Please

6 Likes

Morning all. Happy February.
Thanks Max for keeping tally for us again @MaxPringJewellery hope you got into work OK.

A small amount of snow here seems to have brought the county to a standstill. Some of my daughters friends were stranded at their college overnight, 300 teens and about 25 staff all had to bed down in the sports hall, luckily there was an Asda nearby and they could buy food and Asda donated bedding. They probably had a lovely time, don’t suppose much sleep was had

Hope everyone is keeping warm and safe.
Hope you get off on your trip OK Roz @OrchardFelts and that you have a super time.

22 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Luckily only a small amount of snow here. It did lay but seems to be melting today…yay :slight_smile:
My very naughty Son, sent me a photo of himself and his two friends (who went down to Uni to visit him this week) at 4.30am taking a passport and credit card to the police station that they had found out in the snow. I know he stays awake quite late but this is silly!
Bet your daughter’s friends had a great time…not a lot of sleep though I expect! @DeborahJonesJewellery!

Just listing and running today as my Mum should be here soon…she was no trouble really yesterday but I like to keep myself busy and it was quite hard going trying to keep her “up” as well!
Be back later to read all of your news, love and pin etc x

21 Likes

Morning more mini cushions from me

19 Likes

Happy February and Imbolc everyone! It’s supposed to mark the first day of spring. Our snow is melting but I’m listing this bad boy today.

20 Likes