Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - FEBRUARY 2019

Good morning all.
Still suffering from lack of motivation re:felting - I suspect its down to all the chaos in my life right now!
Went to see my Dad yesterday - he was more comfortable but very confused, am hoping thats down to the infection/medication as its not like him at all he’s usually very with it. Will be popping in to see him again later today.
Got to start sorting things out for the move - just managed to arrange transfer of the internet so thats one job crossed off the list.
Heres my listing for today - chosen the hedgehog as it is Folksys theme of the day :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Roz @OrchardFelts, confusion is normal in the circumstances - just ask my other half. I think he feared for my sanity.
Max @MaxPringJewellery, get over that cough!
Welcome back @rosesworkshop, and fingers crossed for all those sick relatives.
Chris@TheChrisArtist , all sniggers apart, my room mate at university (back in the 60s) had a chopper bike - a Moulton?

Two pinnies today:

https://folksy.com/items/7240737-Princess-Apron-age-2-6-approximately

17 Likes

Take care of yourself @MaxPringJewellery
New today:

17 Likes

Morning all.
Very lazy start to the day here.

Hope your cough goes soon Max, congrats on your sales. @MaxPringJewellery
@rosesworkshop I hope you year improves now.

19 Likes

@OrchardFelts Roz the confusion is more than likely due to the infection. My mother had a terrible experience in the JR in Oxford mainly because they thought she had Alzheimer’s . As soon as she went into a cottage hospital they realised she was dehydrated and put her on a drip. She was back to her old self with an hour. Fingers crossed it’s the same with your father.
@MaxPringJewellery Look after yourself Max. If it’s the same virus that’s going around here it a pain - literally.
Waves to @rosesworkshop Sorry to hear your news. Your absence had been noted in other places. We were worried about you.
Another pincushion for me. Although I need to take different photos.

17 Likes

I must say I was very careful with my phraseology when I posted my purple Chopper. I am delighted that @teabreaks, @junemccabe, @thedotterypotter were less restrained, though like Margo Leadbetter, I of course have no idea why it is funny. #pureasthedrivensnow.
Love the cake @AppleQueenJewellery.
Welcome back @rosesworkshop. Love the notebook.
Get well soon @MaxPringJewellery.
Lovely baggy-pursey work @PocketfulCreations and @erkinwald.
Relist today, landscape of the coast near Padstow.

18 Likes

Good afternoon all
No gardening today as its very wet so I might as well sew
Hope all the poorly people feel better soon
Roz @OrchardFelts its such a worry when elderly parents are ill. I went through it with Mum and Dad and Mum lasted till she was 97.
2 new sale items today

Valerie x

16 Likes

Hello all,

A Spring like card from me today. Could be made into either a Wedding or Anniversary card…

Jeanie x

15 Likes

Good afternoon everyone :slight_smile:

Feel better soon Max @MaxPringJewellery - it sounds like you need some more time off to recover xxx
7 sales to report please x

Went to bed with a searing pain in my ear everytime I yawned and woke up with a bloodshot eye! Figure that one out…lol!
My laptop nearly croaked it earlier…after a few hours of trying, I finally managed a system restore and it’s working at the moment. I desperately need to back up all my photos now though. I am supposed to be getting a new laptop but I just don’t know which one to buy…too much choice! The internet also died for a few hours but has also come back. It’s an odd bod kind of day!

Just waiting to drive my Son back to his girlfriend’s house for a lift back to Uni…it’s been nice having him home for the Weekend but haven’t really seen him much. Maybe he’ll come back for Easter! I’ll have to tempt him home with a superdouper Easter Egg!

Hope your Dad perks up soon Roz - sending him loads of get well soon vibes @OrchardFelts xxx

My listing today is:

18 Likes

Afternoon everyone sorry missed yesterday still sorting mums house
Sorry to hear your dads not well Roz @OrchardFelts hope he feels better soon
Congratulations to your daughter Sarah @PhotoFairytales
Hope you feel better soon Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

15 Likes

Flat out with all sorts, have been popping in to love & pin catch up with news etc…

Main things that stuck is your Dad Roz @OrchardFelts hope he improves,
& weird stuff happening to you Sarah @thedotterypotter - the best thing I did for my teeth was get a water-pick, brilliant for stopping infections escalating & preventing nightmare tooth scenarios… I love my water-pick

Hopefully, will have next design printed next week & another block on the go by then too…

loved & pinned to here…
Take care all X

11 Likes

Afternoon

Oooo Max @MaxPringJewellery take care, the extra stress of the meeting probably hasn’t helped.

Hope your dad is soon well on the way to recovery Roz @OrchardFelts

Hope everyone has had a good weekend, weather here has been lovely yesterday, tad cooler today but nice and dry. We will probably get the rain tomorrow

Carol xx

18 Likes

All loved and pinned to here. Is it quiet here of is it just me?
No cake sorry. But I’ve got a tomato ready for the fruit tag tomorrow.

19 Likes

Quick in and out, will go back and click and pin.

Natalie x

18 Likes

Evening! Back later to catch up

17 Likes

Evening. It’s been a beautiful day here, we went for a lovely walk to get some much needed vitamin D!

New listing today
IMG_4926

16 Likes

Sorry to hear you’ve had such a difficult start to the year @rosesworkshop. Hope your relatives respond well to treatment and are on the mend soon.

Hope your dad is on the mend soon Roz @OrchardFelts. Infections can have a dramatic effect on confusion levels very quickly, but then alway improve quickly once the correct treatment is given.

Hope you feel better soon Max @MaxPringArtAndCrafts and anyone else under the weather.

The day started ok, and I was happily taking photos of some of the earrings I made last night and then the camera jammed on me. The zoom function seems to have stuck and the camera won’t close. I took it to the camera shop, but the likely cost and time to repair made my mind up to get a replacement. The one I have is no longer available, but I’ve been able to get a used one from CeX with a 2 year guarantee for £55 (it’s a fairly basic camera), so I’m happy. Or I will be when it arrives!

So, no new listing, and a e-list

16 Likes

Evening! All caught up to here.

6 Likes

To go with the warmer weather we’ve had the past week, a spring print.

17 Likes

Good morning.
Back to work today so no time for anything else.
Thanks for all the well wishes for my Dad. Went to see him yesterday and he is slightly improved but not great.
Today I have another card wallet

18 Likes