Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2018

My latest yet I think - sharing yesterday’s listing today!
Congratulations on reaching top of the best seller list Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery. Well deserved

5 Likes

Burning the midnight oil @beadstormjewellery? :slight_smile:

Congrats @deborahjonesjewellery :slight_smile: :sparkles:

Hope your hubby has a speedy recovery @AdienCrafts

All liked and pinned to here. Up with 3 of 4 and his poorly cough. Bah.

4 Likes

Good morning Happy Dancing for a visit from the sales fairy for me :slight_smile: that made 4 sales for me yesterday earning me a place on the Best Sellers list :slight_smile: whoopee, good to see Dottery Pottery on there too and of course Deborah yay us!

Hope your little one is better soon Sarah @SarahDesignsUK

7 Likes

A relist today I’m working away from home. Its hard work trying to manage folksy from your smartphone lol

6 Likes

Congratulations max @paperchainsandbeads and @thedotterypotter on your places in the best seller list it’s well deserved :tada::tada::tada:

I have a new notebook today,

https://folksy.com/items/7095641-A5-hardback-lined-notebook-with-painted-inspirational-quote-design-NB7

6 Likes

Listing and dashing to work, will come back later to click through, read and check out you great items.

My item today a lined little silk handbag, made from gents neck ties and perfect for St Patrick’s day perhaps.

Natalie x

6 Likes

Another sale of one my ‘Token of Love’ cards last night - so one for the Sales Tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads

Congrats for your best sellers list success!!! @thedotterypotter @paperchainsandbeads @DeborahJonesJewellery :star_struck:

Have a good day everyone :smiley: hopefully less rainstorm than we’re getting! :cloud_with_rain:

8 Likes

Good morning - looks like a nicer day today although I skipped the morning run, lost my mojo as far as running is concerned. All day shift in the craft cabin today - expect it will be quiet but have plenty to get on with while I’m there.

Last of the bag charms today

6 Likes

Morning all well the wind has gone but it is still raining. I think I need to find Noah and get on his ark if this carries on.

Todays offering is a new listing from yesterday and is lovely red and silver pendant.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Good morning

7 Likes

Good morning . Well done to the best sellers
Max @paperchainsandbeads please will you add 2 sales. Thanks
Happy Burns night
Just off to do my babysitting duties. My grandson is in a Burns lantern parade tonight so he is very excited. Hope it stays dry
Just a bit of tartan to celebrate the day

Valerie x

8 Likes

good afternoon all…great work on here.
Today I have another aceo miniature painting
https://folksy.com/items/7096760-purple-watercolour-miniature-landscape-ref-F297-

5 Likes

Hello Jane, I love your necklaces and the beads look like really good quality.can you recommend a supplier?
Barbara

A relist today will be back later to love and pin

6 Likes

FINALLY ! some weather that makes it suitable for a indoors piccy!!
My new ( vintage -style ) BIG 20" cushion today ’ Cottager Garden’ , ( includes insert)…

7 Likes

Morning all, here’s the piece I’ve been working on since I returned from Spain :blush:

20 Likes

really lovely!

2 Likes

Just a sweet simple little pendant today.

5 Likes

Afternoon all,
I seem to be having a skiving off day today, went back to fat club (slimming world) this morning …first time I have braved it since the Xmas over indulgences, and have done some cooking.
Need to head to the shed now, but it is hailing like mad…this mornings sun was very short lived.

Your Pineapple :pineapple: is terrific Sue @SueTrevor
@AdienCrafts I meant to say yesterday, I hope your husband makes a speedy recovery x

https://folksy.com/items/7095832-Silver-jasper-and-jade-tribal-earrings

5 Likes