Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2018

Relist for me today as tidy up day !

5 Likes

Sheā€™d better not be imminent! Iā€™m 30 weeks todayā€¦so not long! Eek!

6 Likes
4 Likes

No . That wouldnā€™t be good! Make the most of rest and relaxation :slightly_smiling_face: Itā€™s all going to kick off in a few months thenā€¦ of course itā€™s going to be brilliant ā€¦ but exhausting :smiley:

4 Likes

Evening folks!
Another heart to share today:

Liked and pinned to here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

A miserable wet day here - hopefully tomorrow will be better

A re-list today

5 Likes

3 more sales to report please Max - 2 tonight but I must have missed one along the way as I have 60 in total please x

6 Likes

Wonā€™t manage a listing for the next few days as I have several orders to concentrate on, but hope to be back to daily listing soon. Will still drop in to see what youā€™ve all been up to and do some pinning.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Hi Everyone. As I expected time has been tight today and will be again tomorrow.
But hereā€™s a quick relist- a bold and beautiful pendant in peacock colours.
Will catch up with all your beautiful creations as and when I can.

5 Likes

Good morning. Have woken up with another cough and cold which isnā€™t good news with my condition so itā€™s a day of rest and taking everything I can to help beat it.

8 Likes

Good morning yay happy dance for your visit fro the sales fairy :fairy: Sarah :slight_smile:

Hope you manage to stop it getting any worse Carol @Knittingtopia, I think I have finally managed to shake mine, which started back in December! :mask:

10 Likes

Good morning. Hope all the poorly ones are wrapped up well on the sofa being tended to by their loved ones! I have no real plans for today but have a couple of unfinished projects I could get on with so I may do that.

Just realised the only items I have left in my shop that I havenā€™t shared on this thread are pom poms and hearts and I have 18 different items in total so by the time I renew my plus account you are going to be bored to death of them! Heres the first -

6 Likes

Feel better soon Carol @Knittingtopia

Morning everyone, my tidied up listing of tea lights today

https://folksy.com/items/7095762-Large-scented-tea-light-candles-SW2

Looks like a day melting wax for me today if all goes well

5 Likes

Have you looked at the Stripe deal Folksy does? it means people can pay using bank cards Folksy & Stripe take a percentage but it might be worth it for not losing sales? Lovely painting :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone, I have been going through my personal supply stash and have decided to offer up a matched pair of Dagenham Fordite cabochons. I have had them for years, was going to have them made into earrings, but never did. Could be used for a pair of earrings, simply set on the round bails, or made into two pendants?

Natalie x

7 Likes

Sorry I wasnā€™t around yesterday but I had a nasty upset tummy. Feel a bit better today.

Iā€™m just off to look at yesterdays links from you all which will probably take a while. This is my link for yesterday.

7 Likes

good morning all, what a wet and miserable day hereā€¦I am glad I am able to stay in and paint.
I hope everyone is having a nice weekend and for those with problems, I send you love and healing vibes.
today I have another of my fantasy aceos.
https://folksy.com/items/7097765-fantasy-butterfly-miniature-art-painting-ref-F300-

7 Likes

Morning

Hope you manage to overcome those germs quickly Carol @Knittingtopia

We woke up to sunshine but has gone now, much brighter and milder today though

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

6 Likes

Hi all,

Just a quick relist from me. The sun is shining so weā€™re off for a riverside walkā€¦

Jeanie x

6 Likes