Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2018

(Maxine Veronica) #1243

good evening yay happy dancing for your visits from the sales fairy :fairy: Valerie and Valerie :).

Shame Brenda, could you not send an invoice, customer doesn’t need a paypal account for that and it’s very easy to do on Paypal.

Jessica @jessicagoulty and Petra @PetraBradleyPrints, not our first Listing Challenge baby, we have had a few but not for a while so will be lovely to have one again :slight_smile:

(MercinianCrafts) #1244

Relist for me today as tidy up day !

(jessicagoulty) #1245

She’d better not be imminent! I’m 30 weeks today…so not long! Eek!

(MercinianCrafts) #1246

(carolinefrodsham) #1247

No . That wouldn’t be good! Make the most of rest and relaxation :slightly_smiling_face: It’s all going to kick off in a few months then… of course it’s going to be brilliant … but exhausting :smiley:

(Sarah Bell) #1248

Evening folks!
Another heart to share today:

Liked and pinned to here :slight_smile:

(Sue Mellem) #1249

A miserable wet day here - hopefully tomorrow will be better

A re-list today

(Thedotterypotter) #1250

3 more sales to report please Max - 2 tonight but I must have missed one along the way as I have 60 in total please x

(Mel) #1251

Won’t manage a listing for the next few days as I have several orders to concentrate on, but hope to be back to daily listing soon. Will still drop in to see what you’ve all been up to and do some pinning.

( Carol ) #1252

(Beadseedz) #1253

Hi Everyone. As I expected time has been tight today and will be again tomorrow.
But here’s a quick relist- a bold and beautiful pendant in peacock colours.
Will catch up with all your beautiful creations as and when I can.

( Carol ) #1254

Good morning. Have woken up with another cough and cold which isn’t good news with my condition so it’s a day of rest and taking everything I can to help beat it.

(Maxine Veronica) #1255

Good morning yay happy dance for your visit fro the sales fairy :fairy: Sarah :slight_smile:

Hope you manage to stop it getting any worse Carol @Knittingtopia, I think I have finally managed to shake mine, which started back in December! :mask:

(Roz) #1256

Good morning. Hope all the poorly ones are wrapped up well on the sofa being tended to by their loved ones! I have no real plans for today but have a couple of unfinished projects I could get on with so I may do that.

Just realised the only items I have left in my shop that I haven’t shared on this thread are pom poms and hearts and I have 18 different items in total so by the time I renew my plus account you are going to be bored to death of them! Heres the first -

(Louise) #1257

Feel better soon Carol @Knittingtopia

Morning everyone, my tidied up listing of tea lights today

https://folksy.com/items/7095762-Large-scented-tea-light-candles-SW2

Looks like a day melting wax for me today if all goes well

(EllyRowbothamPrintmaker) #1258

Have you looked at the Stripe deal Folksy does? it means people can pay using bank cards Folksy & Stripe take a percentage but it might be worth it for not losing sales? Lovely painting :slightly_smiling_face:

(Natalie Ofkants) #1259

Good morning everyone, I have been going through my personal supply stash and have decided to offer up a matched pair of Dagenham Fordite cabochons. I have had them for years, was going to have them made into earrings, but never did. Could be used for a pair of earrings, simply set on the round bails, or made into two pendants?

Natalie x

(PollysWares138) #1260

Sorry I wasn’t around yesterday but I had a nasty upset tummy. Feel a bit better today.

I’m just off to look at yesterdays links from you all which will probably take a while. This is my link for yesterday.

(Brenda Cumming) #1261

good morning all, what a wet and miserable day here…I am glad I am able to stay in and paint.
I hope everyone is having a nice weekend and for those with problems, I send you love and healing vibes.
today I have another of my fantasy aceos.
https://folksy.com/items/7097765-fantasy-butterfly-miniature-art-painting-ref-F300-

(Cariad Crafts) #1262

Morning

Hope you manage to overcome those germs quickly Carol @Knittingtopia

We woke up to sunshine but has gone now, much brighter and milder today though

Here is mine for today

Carol xx