Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2019

a new one from me today. Been so full of cold since new years day, so not done much

20 Likes

@SarahDesignsUK your pyrography is amazing, such small detail.
Thank you @Verchielbeadsandjewellery, surprised your bracelets are quick to make, i made some a few years back they took me ages, :grin:obviously I used a different method
love your painting of Tralee Bay @ChrisStoneArtist.
So nice to see so many different things on here that I wouldn’t possibly manage to see on the Folksy site. Hope everyone enjoys the weekend, for me every day is the same as my husband works 4 òn 4 off so weekends are non existent most weeks. However I did promise myself I would take Sundays off this year to do things for myself…ha ha I failed at week one as I was finishing a bear but maybe this Sunday.
Today I have a new pincushion, listed this morning.

22 Likes

Oh dear @valerie, that sounds like a total nightmare! Hope you’re able to get a new needle and get them finished in time.

I haven’t been to the day job today but did manage to get an appointment with the nurse practitioner at the Dr’s. The receptionist offered me an appointment on Monday but then changed her mind after hearing me have a coughing fit on the phone! :rofl: I’ve now got an inhaler to try and reduce the wheezing in my airways and hopefully ease the cough a bit. Fingers crossed it helps because hubby reckons I’m making his ears bleed! :laughing:

New listing today is another toiletry bag (I do tend to make things in batches of similar items).

https://folksy.com/items/7228974-Sleepy-Fox-toiletry-bag-wash-bag-in-pale-dusky-pink-with-floral-sleeping-fox

24 Likes

Oh dear Valerie…hope you can get there and back and buy TWO…I always have TWO spares of everything…good luck x

7 Likes

Afternoon All

Very late today. I have been out this today for lunch with a friend and only just got back home.

I haven’t read the news yet but wil do that when I catch up in a minute.

I haven’t got any new listings today so here a couple of recent listings.

19 Likes

Afternoon

Grey, cold and damp today, come back sunshine, makes winter worthwhile then

Happy Friday and hope everyone has a good weekend.

Here is my new one - sorry about pic quality, I will redo when weather obliges!!

Carol xx

18 Likes

Hahaha I know June! I will keep quiet from now on x

6 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone,
Well done to those with sales
@ChrisStoneArtist Love these Chris
@Willowgifts Lovely
@PerchanceDesign Very striking David
All caught up
@SarahDesignsUK Our best wishes
Take care, especially those with snow
Adrian

22 Likes

Check the thread @DeborahJonesJewellery posted. If any of your items has a tag that matches the theme of the day, it’s got a good chance of being on the front page that day in the little theme section (it shows 8 items at a time, and every time you refresh the page it shows a different 8 items).

You have to make sure your tag matches exactly to the one they show though, because “arctic fox” won’t be included for “arctic”, and “mountains” won’t be included for “mountain”. If you have a relevant item that isn’t tagged that way, just add it in.

Hopefully they’ll post the February themes soon so we can prepare.

13 Likes

Afternoon all, all caught up to here, and another sale to report @MaxPringJewellery and @Brockstones. (The lady that bought the bracelet this morning has bought now bought a pair of earrings!). Still happy dancing in Lanzarote!! X

20 Likes

Hi all,

Another of my Garden Goddess cards…

Jeanie x

20 Likes

It’s snowing. I’m not impressed :joy::see_no_evil::roll_eyes:
If I think warm thoughts, do you think it will go away?

12 Likes

Afternoon all
So wet and dreary …not really helping . Still coughing and OH has had to have a tooth out this morning :unamused: so he is not amused either.
Do love your blue and red scarves Roz @OrchardFelts made from scraps of fibre .The colours are so lovely. Maybe you could make more of the non-wastage /sustainability aspect in the listing ? I don’t know -just a thought . Difficult to word though , without making it sound like you’ve used any old waste bits (when you clearly haven’t!)
Beautiful cufflinks Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery
Hope the snow stops soon for you Sarah @SarahDesignsUK Will help with thinking warm thoughts :sun_with_face::fire:
Have a good weekend all

21 Likes

Sorry been busy with the dreaded shopping! Argh! All put away now!

No,snow here, we did have some tiny hail stones yesterday, but only briefly. But defo much colder than it was a couple of days ago.

My item today is a little touch of sunshine in this Sunset Banded Agate Gemstone keyring or Handbag Charm.

Natalie x

25 Likes

Afternoon :slight_smile: 1 sale to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery (I’m not sure if I mentioned this one last night…I’ll double check later)

No snow here either…don’t think we’ve got any forecast down on the South coast, thank goodness

I’ve got some new things out of the kiln today but haven’t had a chance to photograph them yet, so I’ve got a bunny to show you today!

25 Likes

Evening everyone
a relist today
Thank you Chris @ChrisStoneArtist for liking the pendant
Thank you Helen @PocketfulCreations it was quite upsetting on the day
Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery
Hope your Mum soon feels better Sarah @SarahDesignsUK

19 Likes

Evening folks yay happy dancing for your sales Brenda, Karen, Sarah, Valerie D and there was one for me too (thank you Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn) a painting Cynthia :slight_smile: :dancer:

my goodness it’s freezing here, just got home from work and it was wintery rain all the way home, glad to get in and get warm brrr, stay warm and dry everyone (except Karen @TheCornishHare who may want to get wet if it’s too warm there :joy: :sun_with_face:)

16 Likes

My eldest Grandson had hair just like that as a baby :joy:

6 Likes

Hello. Here’s tonight’s listing., a cute little westie birthday card. Nearly done with catching up x

18 Likes

Thank you so much Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and Kim @konyskiw for posting info about the Theme of the day. Being a newbie on here I have only really been doing this thread but maybe I should look at a few more! Have just caught up on everyone’s lovely listings and have pinned and loved all. Here is mine for today :smiley:

20 Likes