Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2019

All caught up to here.

8 Likes

Evening all, everything loved and pinned to here.

My listing for today

23 Likes

@TheCornishHare to have left the country and still be selling so well - I am in awe!

22 Likes

You are very welcome Max, Brenda talked me into starting an ACEO collection, I didn’t take much persuading to be honest :smiley: xxx

10 Likes

Haha! I was surprised I must admit!! X

6 Likes

Really?.. I love that :grin:

4 Likes

lol @junemccabe It’s only a matter of time before I do that. I’ve usually got the two windows open at the same time so I can edit both items.
@konyskiw I had taggged several of my items with arctic for yesterday but they didn’t show up. Somebody suggested I try the tag with a capital letter. I changed it to Arctic and lo and behold there they were.

All loved and pinned to here.

8 Likes

Evening all,
Still chilly here, but no more snow so far.
Finally managed to finish and photograph a new item today.

23 Likes

This li’l gal from me today . Felted wool bowl / desk tidy ‘Talloulah’ …

20 Likes

Well, it was going to happen eventually…. someone bought one of my Wedding Invite’s (as well as a card) on T’Other Side, only I couldn’t find where I’ve put them! :roll_eyes: So I sent the card promising to post the Wedding Invite tomorrow… Which meant after a very late night’s tune playing & an early wake this morn… I found myself paper tearing & then printing, some more (4 blocks/impression each invite)! on not-enough-sleep…still, upside is I was printmaking all day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

&…. 1 sale to add to the Tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery (tis a card Cynthia @Brockstones)

loved & pinned to here…

18 Likes

Not quite so late today…
Hope your mum is getting on ok Sarah @SarahDesignsUK
Glad your appointment went well June @junemccabe

There was a sprinkling of snow here yesterday morning, none today, but a chance of more next week.

Have other sellers registered on Stallfinder? I use it to find fairs etc to book a stall, but am als registered on there for people to be able to find me if they are looking for stallholders for their event. I’ve been contacted many times over the years, and it doesn’t cost much. I recently renewed my annual members, then the admin for their FB Page posted on my page thanking me for renewing. I replied to her comment, and she said ‘actually I’ve just purchased 3 pairs of earrings from your Folksy shop!’ So 3 sales to report please Max @MaxPringArtAndCrafts and Cynthia @Brockstones, and my Stallfinder subscription payment pretty much covered!
Must check out the daily theme thing

21 Likes

Evening all.
Mum’s doing well thanks all. Went to visit her tonight and got stuck in the snow. It took us 2 hours to get home, when it should have taken 25 mins. She might come home tomorrow, just hope we’re able to get there!

A new keyring tonight!

Liked and pinned to here xx

24 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Glad your mum is doing well Sarah @SarahDesignsUK.

Posting in the early hours as got a lot on today. This is the last of these little cardigans

20 Likes

I know the feeling @Knittingtopia. I’ve got a busy day, so having a late night/early morning catch up.
Karen @TheCornishHare, you bring a whole new meaning to the term “distance selling” !
Love the bunny @thedotterypotter.
Beautiful gemstone @NOfkantsCurios.
Earring appreciation to @jenniesgems and @HannahBanksJewellery.
Your bag is gorgeous and very tasteful @PetraBradleyPrints. Thanks for the Facebook share, btw.
Cute desk tidy @AliDufty.
Relist today. Retro Chopper bike watercolour.

22 Likes

Today I’ve got a Kyiv scene. This is what happens when I go on holiday weeks before the trees properly change colour… I got frustrated I didn’t get to see the extra colourful view so I had to paint it instead once I got back.

23 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for your sales Elly and Sue :slight_smile: :dancer: that was a piece of luck Sue @BeadstormJewellery

Oh dear Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker, I feel for you, done that myself once or twice myself then invariable find what was lost a few days later!

Glad to hear your Mum is doing well Sarah @SarahDesignsUK lovely that she will be able to go home but I hope the snow does not have any impact on this for you :hugs:

We haven’t had any snow yet thankfully, forecast today is rain sleet and hill snow though :roll_eyes:

20 Likes

Good morning.
Congratulations to all those with sales. Hugs for those that need them.
Out for lunch today with 11 of my ex work colleagues, we have a retired girlies lunch about every 4 months it’s lovely to keep up with everyone we were such a close knit team when we worked together.
A new pair of mitts from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7229228-Crochet-Fingerless-Mittens-with-Alpaca-in-Dark-Purple

18 Likes

Good morning. No snow here but it is sooooo cold, tempted to stay in bed wrapped up in a blanket today!
Had lots of plans to while away the time at the gallery yesterday but for some reason my computer refused to link with the wifi network so couldnt do anything online. Did get a bit of needle felting done and some brooches finished so not a totally unproductive day.
I have got 2 interviews lined up for next week so will probably spend the weekend preparing for those and doing a bit of research into the companies - you have to know everything about them these days to stand a chance!
Heres a new make from me - got to make some more of these as a local shop wants to stock them.

and another sale item

Have a good weekend

20 Likes

Morning all! About to have a mooch around an artisan market, bit cloudy this morning but very pleasant (I’m not a big sun worshiper!) I wonder if their stuff is as wonderful as everything on this thread??!!

Here is a listing for a print of Harlyn Hare, I’m doing a one day sale on him! Update… only 1 left

21 Likes

1 more sale for me please Max…total now 3
Cynthia @Brockstones …yesterday’s sale was art, today’s is crochet.

16 Likes