Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JANUARY 2019

Yes, I’m expecting them to reveal themselves now Max :joy:

9 Likes

today’s listing is a freeform crochet purse…created by joining lots of tiny motifs to make a fabric.
https://folksy.com/items/7226404-freeform-crochet-coin-purse-ref-F-648-

21 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: oh its a chilly one today and I set my boiler wrong so no heat when I got up an hour ago brrr what a wally :smiley: I have another made to order mug hug today and todays is a little hoggy and toadstool one :slight_smile:
I started my ACEO collection yesterday and I am rather excited to find more :slight_smile: I better dash and make another brew as my fingers are like ice trying to type :smiley: have a lovely day everyone with lots of sales :slight_smile: xxx

21 Likes

Ohh that’s a really cute one Sharon!

6 Likes

Thank you Karen :slight_smile: xxx

6 Likes

Morning all.
Quite a bright day here, the sun is trying.

Wishing your mum a speedy recovery Sarah @SarahDesignsUK

@konyskiw Kim your big paintings are amazing, loved your Earthly Delights too.

I have a ring today, won’t be too sad if it doesn’t sell, as I made it my size it it looks rather nice on.

25 Likes

In a rush again today. Will be back later.

21 Likes

Quick visit today, really busy with a bear which will be ready in a few days so nothing new but I still have plenty to share from my shop, today another hand embroidered pincushion.

https://folksy.com/items/7201383-Hand-embroidered-pincushion-Pink-hand-sewn-pin-cushion-on-wooden-base-keepsake-
There seems to have been a few sales reported on here, well done to all of you, hopefully I will have one soon :confused: i have been making some cards…totally different for me as they don’t involve hand sewing, I’m actually enjoying something different but no idea when I’ll get them photographed and listed, maybe when this bear is done, trying to decide whether it will be better to list them in packs of 4 or singles…anyway will pop by again later :blush:

23 Likes

Baby shoes knitted rainbow colours, now available

21 Likes

I wonder why my sale has been added to the Dec list, sold none then…

my sale was in Jan!!! Where is the Jan sales tally? please

5 Likes

Jeanie, the total for December is given at the top of the thread because the total monthly figure isn’t finalised until the previous month’s thread has finished. However, the list of shops and sales underneath that total are for the current month, so the individual shop figures at the top of the thread are for January.

8 Likes

Good morning all. Hope you all have a good weekend in spite of the cold weather. My item for today - a pair of garnet earrings

18 Likes

Thank you for explanation Cheers! Helen Healey Pocketful Creations

8 Likes

Sorry I have not been around to do the stats for the last couple of days. I had some bad news about my health - basically I have been living with the Big ‘C’ for the past 3.5 years and being treated for it but the treatment is no longer working and I have to undergo more chemotherapy. I could refuse but I’m going to give it one last try. This will start in approx. 2 weeks time, but in the meantime I will try and carry on listing and doing the stats. If I miss some days I will do a catch up as I’m doing today. Depending on how I feel after each treatment I will try and carry on.

Here is the sales report for 16th, 17th and 18th January 2019, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. We had 37 people listing on the thread each day and sales were 4,6, and 11 respectively. Total of 21 sales over the three days.

The sales were as follows

Caeramics 2
Cards 5
Jewellery 7
Accessories Felt 2
Ceramics 2
Bags 2
Knits 1

The cumulatives so far:

Jewellery 48
Bags 20
Cards 25
Ceramics 18
Knits 9
Accessories textile 3
Accessories beaded 2
Accessories fabric 1
Accessories Felt 2
Art 4
Misc 2
Supplies 2

Total 136

In January 2018 we had sales of 250 - so let’s make this our target to beat once again this month, To reach this target we need roughly 9 sales per day on average.

Thirty five shops have had a least 1 sale so far this month

23 Likes

So sorry to hear your current treatment is no longer working Cynthia. I’m sending you every positive thought I can muster and a shed load of virtual hugs :hugs::heart: xxx

7 Likes

Thinking of you @Brockstones :heart::bouquet:

8 Likes

Sorry to hear this Cynthia, stay strong :heart:

9 Likes

new today

18 Likes

so sorry to hear this :frowning:

6 Likes

Hi folks Here’s something different from me today - handmade resin cabochon. I used to struggle to find what I was looking for to go with my bead embroidery and wirework, so decided to make my own collection http://folksy.com/items/7229285-Handmade-resin-cabochon-40mm-oval-

19 Likes