Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread January 2021

Happy New Year everyone and great to hear some positive news. All loved and pinned to here, will post in a while.

17 Likes

What wonderful news Elly :grin:

14 Likes

Good morning all and Happy New Year. I donā€™t think many people were celebrating as I had a sale at six minutes past twelve though sadly not here.
Hedgehogs in my sale today

Valerie x
29 Likes

Hi everyone!

1st Jan - Wow I hope this year is a good one!
We have woken to a blanket of snow! & little Mo came under the covers again this morning - 2nd time as he came at 5.30am as well!
Weighed him and he has gained 200grms in 2 mths! he is now 5.1kg!! (weighed myself too - OH NO).

Little Mo finished his observation period in June from his miracle medicine that cured him - so any weight gain is seen as brilliant by us! a plump Mo is a healthy Mo.

Here is us today - going round again

31 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone :partying_face:

This is my listing for today:

https://folksy.com/items/7645223-Poodle-Dog-Design-Fabric-Backed-Pocket-Mirror

I donā€™t seem to be very good at getting to the end of the month of these posts as work and other things always seem to get in the way, but I am going to try again this month. Hopefully this time I will make it all the way to the end :smiley:

29 Likes

here, my relist for today -
[image](https://folksy.com/items/7395073-Natural-freshwater-pearl-earrings-natural-pearl-cluster-drops-pearl-jewelry-)

26 Likes

Happy New Year all! Sorry I missed the last week of December, but as expected my mother-in-law died a few days ago, we knew it was coming, but still difficult

I will try and list as much as I can this month and here is a new ACEO I painted yesterday!

31 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry Karen, there was no suffering perhaps? but no -it is never easy. Love to your and your family xx

Beautiful Butterfly sitting on a flower -it looks like our pic! Is the flower Echinacea? These are our Favourite!

This is Mo being shown a butterfly which is next to the pink flower in front of him

27 Likes

Happy New Year Everyone! All caught t up to here. I do have some new drawings to list but I want to take better photoā€™s before I do, so for now it is a relist from me today.

31 Likes

@TheCornishHare So sorry to hear your news Karen. Youā€™re right. It doesnā€™t make it easier. Sending hugs.

Letā€™s hope 2021 is a better year for everyone.

25 Likes

sending big Hugs Karen @TheCornishHare

10 Likes

Sorry for your loss Karen, my sincere condolences. @TheCornishHare

10 Likes

My second listing today
https://folksy.com/items/7527638-original-art-aceo-watercolour-painting-ref-F-219-

29 Likes

Ahh my relists have now appeared so here is mine for today :slight_smile:
So sorry for your loss Karen @TheCornishHare, sending you love and virtual hugs xxx

pansy mug hug

31 Likes

Happy new year everyone !

Iā€™m determined to have a good year on Folksy this year! The lead up to Christmas was good so I know the potential is there.

This is the VERY LAST ONE of these kits as the yarn is now discontinued. Will discount if anyone here wants it.

Flower Catcher Shawl knitting kit LAST ONE - Folksy

Sandra

28 Likes

Iā€™m so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law Karen @TheCornishHare, sending hugs to you

I hope your Mum is settled in and more comfortable Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn

Sounds fab Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker looking forward to seeing your new prints

17 Likes

Karen, @TheCornishHare, Iā€™m so sorry for your loss x Sending deepest sympathies. x
This is beautiful work :slight_smile:

11 Likes

So sorry to hear your sad news Karen, sending love and condolences to you and your family x

10 Likes

Just a gentle reminder to any newbies to this threadā€¦it is a challengeā€¦and the challenge is to list an item EVERY DAY for the whole month and then to go to everyone elseā€™s home page and click to like their item of the day.
It is hard work and no one minds if you miss a day here and there for whatever reason but PLEASE donā€™t list and run without doing the LIKESā€¦as it isnā€™t fair on those who work so hard at it every day.
The instructions for the challenge are at the start of the threadā€¦
THANKS xx

28 Likes

Oh yes!! and share please! I have about 25 personal pinterest boards so I share each personā€™s item to about 2 or 3 of my boards - hopefully we will be all over cyberspace!!

When I get a moment I will tackle instagram & facebook - have to set them up first x

17 Likes