Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - March 2021

Hello and welcome to the March 2021 Folksy Daily Listing challenge. Taking part is really easy, just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload and link buttons to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links for peoples items to view and click the love button to :heart: each item.
  • Promote in whatever way you can/are able to. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like on Facebook, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here every single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers

Pocketful Creations 14
Oswestry Jewels 2
Stephanie Short Stationery 6
Elly Rowbotham Printmaker 7
Feel Felt Found 18
Hand Knit by Sam 3
Erkinwald 11
Janices Jewels 3
Oruki Designs 14
Hand Made at Hazelwood 1
AAM Jewellery 1
Namaste Crafts 4
Orchard Felts 5
NOfkants Curios 2
Fluff Stuff 13
Gweddus 12
One Sweetie Pea 2
West Country Creations 7
Stephanie Short Stationery 16
Helens Handmade 7
The Deco Craft Shop 1
Deborah Jones Jewellery 4
Carolee Crafts 4
Yorkshire Hare Crafts 4
Bowerbird 2
Cariad Crafts 6
Red Dragon Designs 1
Dash Haberdashery 1
Aquila Crafts 7
Nava 21 Jewellery 3
Ruths Handmade 10
Jennies Gems 5
The Greeting Card Shop 21
Max Pring Jewellery 2
Andy Blowers Art 2
Plum Porridge 3
Creations for Tiny Tots 1
H R Nicholson Art 1
The Precious Hare 1
Hats and More 4
That Enamel Guy 1
X Stitcher Joss 1
Rosy Moon UK 5
Ohhh What a Yarn 1
Linnies Jewels 1

total 238

4 Likes

A big thanks to @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us last month and to @MaxPringJewellery for this month.

Here’s something to kick of a new month and let’s hope the lovely weather continues… accompanied by some lovely sales of course :grinning:

34 Likes

Thank you for running this thread this month Max @MaxPringJewellery

Hope everyone gets lots of sales

33 Likes

Good morning everyone.
Thank you very much Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after us In February and thanks to Max @MaxPringJewellery for taking control for March.
This week will be mainly relists from me until I finish the shawl I’m working on. Today is a relist of one of my brooches

Hope you all have a good day and I’ll catch up this evening after work :blush:

34 Likes

Thank you Max for hosting this month.

Well March already pay soon be getting ready for Christmas making in July, lol. Beautiful weather atm and spending a lot of time in the garden.

A new listing today a vintage style folder with tags and note cards.

32 Likes

Good morning. I had no idea we had so many early risers :slight_smile: although I see a couple of night owls were here first!
Well not a lot has changed since I was last with you in January - bit of a Groundhog Day theme going on here (and probably everywhere else) at the moment. My mojo is improving and seems to be returning in spurts so I guess there is hope - I was almost at the, lets just sell everything and move on stage, I’m glad I didn’t but it has made me realise I need to get rid of some things I have had for years, never used and probably never will.
Beaten you to it Caroline @Caroleecrafts - my christmas makes are all made and boxed up ready to go :slight_smile:
Working today and tomorrow so probably will have to do a mammoth catch up in the evenings. Got one of the big bosses coming into work today which could be interesting :slight_smile:
Well I will kick off with my major accomplishment of the month - I know many of you saw this one on FB but I’ve not shared it here yet. I don’t really expect it to sell - not even sure I want it to - but thought I would list it anyway.

IMG_0991

37 Likes

Good morning all, wishing you a love, laughter, healthy and sales filled month :slight_smile: thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for last month.

Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus ~ Happy St. David’s Day

Wow Roz @OrchardFelts he’s stunning!

35 Likes

Welcome back Roz. That peacock is amazing!

14 Likes

My little needle felted heart keyring pales into insignificance against @OrchardFelts wonderful peacock!!! Wow, that is stunning and what a lot of work has gone into him…
heres my little offering…

32 Likes

Stunning peacock Roz.

Do have some Xmas bits left from last year. This year may just add some more gift bags as those went well.

15 Likes

Marching into March! Thank you Max for hosting this month!
Absolutely stunning peacock Roz!

I’m afraid it’s a relist this morning and then off to work. A headband or ear warmer from me.

And for St David’s day a crocheted daffodil corsage.

Natalie x

34 Likes

Morning all. Overcast here today.
Happy St David’s Day to all you lovely Welsh folk.
Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for hosting the thread this month, and thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running the thread last month, all the hard work you both do is much appreciated.
Oh wow Roz your peacock is stunning, and it’s lovely to see you back on the thread.
Have my Sainsburys delivery arriving in a wee while so must get Charlie greyhound out for his walk.
A new scarf from me today
Scarf in Chunky Knit Dark Grey White Saffron Y... - Folksy

35 Likes

Thanks for running the thread this month Max @MaxPringJewellery. Could you add a sale for me please? Must be the earliest in the month I’ve ever had a sale - 4.30 this morning! Someone was up early (or maybe very late to bed! :rofl:)

I’ll be back later to add my listing and love and pin when I’ve set up my new Pinterest board.

25 Likes

Morning everyone. Thanks for running this month Max @MaxPringJewellery and thanks to Natalie for last month @NOfkantsCurios.

Welcome back Roz @OrchardFelts that’s a stunning peacock.

I’ve relisted this cow, it really needs new photos, I’ll try today if this horrible fog decides to lift.

Frisian Cow - black and white cow - hand made n… - Folksy

33 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for running the thread this month and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running last months :slight_smile:
Welcome back Roz @OrchardFelts and wow your peacock is amazing :heart:
Just a quick relist this morning of another scrubbies set.
Have a lovely Monday and fingers crossed for a busy sales month :slight_smile: xxx

sunset scrubbies set

35 Likes

Happy Mad March everyone! I totally missed yesterday as was potting like mad all day.
Thanks for being our tally masters @NOfkantsCurios and now @MaxPringJewellery .

34 Likes

Morning everyone and glad it’s March. Thank you @NOfkantsCurios for looking after all of us last month. Here’s today’s listing:

34 Likes

Morning all. It’s another lovely day in Whitby. I’ve liked everyone’s up to here, I’ll go back and pin :blush:
This is my new item this morning

Have a good day everyone
Ruth x

35 Likes

Good morning everyone from sunny Hove, some pearl hoops from me today -

34 Likes

Morning everyone
Starting with a relist today. Thanks for looking after us Max @MaxPringJewellery and thank you for last month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Love the peacock Ros @OrchardFelts he’s amazing!

35 Likes