Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread January 2021

Here’s where I’ll be pinning this month.

27 Likes

Good afternoon everyone and Happy New year.

It’s been ages since I’ve been here. I did get my shop restocked last month and have been loitering in the forums but thought I’d wait till the new year to join in here again. October and November were my best months ever over on the other side but now I want to give folksy a good go again and see if I can get my shop back to like the good old days when I was getting sales here so I’m thinking of giving it a year to see how it goes.

It’s nice to catch up with you all again and hello to those I haven’t met yet.

I will mainly be doing realists to start as I’m currently knitting hubby a new cardigan and I have my first grandson due to arrive in May so my needles will be busy elsewhere but I have plenty of items to share and I’m sure a few I’ve never shown here before.

So I’m starting with this ladies cardigan which is heavily reduced

Oh, and I’m pinning to various boards on
Pinterest.com/knittingtopia

31 Likes

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :sparkler:

IMG_8325 Cropped

29 Likes

No pain at the end, she just slipped away thankfully Yes it is an echinacea- phew, glad it’s recognisable!! Love your cat, what a cutie! X

18 Likes

So sorry for your loss Karen @TheCornishHare.

All loved and pinned to here and I’m planning to share an item or two on my Instagram stories each day too. Lovely to see what everyone has been up to

13 Likes

Oh I am thank full - no pain. Hard for her husband even though, he must be lost without her. Hugs to you.

Thanks Karen! we are obsessed with Echinacea - a wall of pink! and the long petal version is Pallida - slightly harder to grow. They come in many colours but pink is very pretty. Thank you re Mo - he is a cuty - I think we have nurtured him into a little boy which is why he is so special - this is Pallida off the internet

21 Likes

Happy New Year!
Hoping this will be a healthy and prosperous year for everyone. Last year was my best on Folksy by quite a margin, so I hope that people will continue to support small online retailers when this is all over. :crossed_fingers:
Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law, Karen @TheCornishHare xx
The ‘new’ printing press sounds exciting Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker. Looking forward to seeing your new makes.
I’m thinking along the same lines as you Brenda @teabreaks - I’m going to concentrate on baby cards and Valentine’s Day for most of this month, with a few others chucked in for good measure.

Apologies but just a relist today. I do have some new cards done, just not photographed and listed yet.

28 Likes

Hi Knittingtopia,

Lucky husband with a knitted cardigan! I came along on this thread in November - so we may not have met? Nice to meet you!

(currently 0 sales on F - but I will always give everything a go).

I work from home so should be on here alot I hope - I have embraced Pinterest!
Mo is my son (cat child) who we almost lost last November (2019 nov) to a fatal virus - if it wasn’t for a clever pharmaceautical in Hong Kong he would not be here - it was like beating an awful cancer, so he is mentioned alot (apologies to everyone - cat bombardment) x

14 Likes

Just had a sale while I was typing up my message - it was a baby card too!
First one onto the tally for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery :dancer:

18 Likes

Just popping in to wish everyone a Happy New Year and hoping things will improve in 2021…I won’t be joining the thread this month as I need to get busy making and have nothing new to list at the mo. Take care and stay well everybody and hopefully see you in February. Becca x :blush:

24 Likes

Happy New Year Folksy folks.

So sorry to hear your sad news Karen @TheCornishHare. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Sorry to hear your Mum is still in hospital Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn. I hope she’s on the road to recovery soon.

The printing press news sounds very exciting Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker.

It’s going to be relists from me for a start as I don’t plan to start making anything new until Mr Pocketful goes back to work next week - I want to spend some quality time with him.

Here’s my relist for today:

https://folksy.com/items/7478847-Seed-pod-and-polka-dots-tote-bag-in-white-and-pale-green

All loved and pinned. Here’s my board for this month’s thread:

28 Likes

I have accounts on instagram and twitter but don’t know how to use them…
I know I can’t do anything on instagram because I don’t have a smart phone and it won’t work on my laptop…and I have yet to fathom twitter out…x

11 Likes

all pinned and faved to here x

9 Likes

I’m so sorry, Karen @TheCornishHare. Here’s a virtual hug. :heart:
I’ve decided if I don’t continue with this challenge I’ll just get even lazier than I am already! I couldn’t relist earlier, because I just got the message that Folksy was broken but beautiful, but I see that my stuff is relisted now, so…more ladybirds

30 Likes

Evening Happy new year everyone
some new earrings today
https://folksy.com/items/7646886-Oxidised-Copper-Hoop-Earrings-Sterling-Silver-Ear-Wires

28 Likes

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! X

17 Likes

Hello and Happy new year! I truly hope that things will be better!
Thank you to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for last month and thank you @MaxPringJewellery for this month. My 30% discount code is working it’s magic (CRIMBOLIMBO ends 3/1/21 just in case…!) as I have a sale to report! So that has made me a very happy bunny today!

Purple cat JJ folksy

29 Likes

So sorry to hear of your loss Karen @TheCornishHare

11 Likes

Hello :wave: nice to meet you too!

Glad Mo found someone who could help him. I lost Gizmo in August 2019, he would have been 19 in November 2019 so he had a good life.

I also had Taz, Gizmos twin brother but he sadly passed in 2007 aged just 7.

I used to do really well here on folksy but over the past few years it really died for me so I concentrated on ‘the other side’ (I’m sure you know where I mean, that place we don’t mention here :wink:) but I’ve always loved folksy, it’s a great community so I thought I’d give it another go x

23 Likes

Can you add 2 sales for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery thank you for running the thread this month
Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for last month

19 Likes