Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2018

Tweeted all to here,
mine is a re list as we had a day out in Weymouth today.

9 Likes

Congrats Rachel, what a lovely activity to share with your daughter and dad. @Verchielbeadsandjewellery

Natalie I hope your daughter feels better soon, it sounds extremely painful. @NOfkantsCurios

I still have a houseful of teens , 4 camping tonight then back up to 9 or ten tomorrow. I have been using my workshop as a bolt hole this weekend, but am finding it quite hard to concentrate. I have asked my daughter to have them all gone by Tuesday afternoon, I think we all need some undisturbed sleep.

9 Likes

Oh no, hope she feels better soon xx

3 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Brenda, Sue and Caroline :dancing_women:

Hello and welcome to Heather @heathernesbitt, love your bangle and Ray @rayburnell1, Ray are you by any chance the owner of the gorgeous old church gallery in Solva? we used to have a caravan in Broadhaven and often visited Solva :slight_smile:

Probably the most difficult pair of earrings I have ever made to photograph, really tricky to show how they will look being worn without actualy wearing them myself, I tried pretty much every angle, any ideas anyone. I intend to make in other metals too as they match my most popular bangle design, Iā€™m thinking I may just have to make myself a pair just to photoghaph lol!

8 Likes

Good morning.
Hello to returning listers and the newbies too - lovely to see so many joining in :slight_smile:

Maxine @MaxPringJewellery - would a T-stand of some sort work, maybe not a perspex one but something a bit more solid - you could even make something yourself out of card/wood. Something like this s-l225-7

I have got to take my dog to the vet today - he is not a happy boy at all. He seems to be having problems with his leg although I can prod it and pull it about with no reaction but he is limping and crying and unable to get comfortable. Horrid to see such an exuberant bouncy dog looking so sad.

I had about 3 hrs sleep last night! My daughter rang from Sheffield at about 11:30pm in tears - combination of boyfriend trouble and feeling anxious about staying in an unfamiliar place (she moved house yesterday). She wanted to drive down here (a 4+ hour drive) as she is due to come down today anyway, but I managed to persuade her it wasnā€™t a good idea and that she should only drive as far as her Dads (approx. 1.5hr). Of course, then I had to stay awake to make sure she arrived safely! What with the heat and my dog crying and restless I then couldnt get to sleep!

Back later, possibly with a listing if I get a chance.

8 Likes

O no what an awful night of worrying . Hope your daughter will feel better when she gets to you and you can survive the day ok . Take care

5 Likes

Morning to you all! Roz @OrchardFelts - what a challenging evening for you. I hope your Daughter has a safe journey and feels better after spending time with you. What a worry for you. I hope you get on ok at the vets with your dog - poor chap. Sending hugs your way.

Heres my listing for today

https://folksy.com/items/7152042-Blue-Crackle-Quartz-Sterling-Silver-Dangle-Earrings

8 Likes

eew!! Nasty! hope your daughter isnā€™t in pain Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
Congrats! for winning your competition Rachel! @Verchielbeadsandjewellery
Well done for the sales Max @MaxPringJewellery, @carolinefrodsham & Brenda @teabreaks

As itā€™s been added to one of the Gift Guides Iā€™m re:listing this :slightly_smiling_face:

Loved & pinned to hereā€¦

11 Likes

good morning allā€¦back to sunshine after a few showers yesterday.
Today I have a 7x5 painting
https://folksy.com/items/7152467-original-art-fantasy-painting-ref-f444-

7 Likes

Just 3 relists today x

7 Likes

Golly, I was going to join this thread at the beginning of the month. Look how much catching up I already have to do!
Hereā€™s one of mineā€¦

Going back to view and pin,etcā€¦

10 Likes

Morning all, sunny again here today.

Another relist.

7 Likes

Thanks for pointing the lack of a link @OrchardFelts and @SarahDesignsUK.
Got doctor appointment then a meeting so no time to put up todayā€™s relist or view the comments. I will be back later today.

5 Likes

Morning all, another bright sunny and hot day here already. Hoping to get lots done today as I am on my ownsome today as my husband is out all day and my son is at work, fingers crossed nothing will come along to take me down a different path.

Roz that sounds awful hope the dog and daughter are better today.

Just added to my shop today 2 pairs of earrings. Hope you like them.

7 Likes

Good morning to everyone. Sorry to hear about the mishaps yesterday and hope Natalieā€™s daughter is feeling better. A relist from me today

7 Likes

Good morning!
Here is my first item listed for July :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As promised something new today.

8 Likes

Added this pink ice cream cone ring holder to the shop today.

6 Likes

Homespun and home on the range today.
@SashaGarrett thats a great community thing you are doing for your local artists. Good luck with it all.

9 Likes

all faved to here x

4 Likes