Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2018

Hello and welcome the Folksy 365 Daily Listing challenge and to all those taking part :). Joining in is super easy just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures Promote in whatever way you can/are able to and use the #Folksy365 tag to help other members find you. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850

Help to get seen on social media add #Folksy365, #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy

Total sales June 159

Max Pring Art & Crafts 8
Max Pring Jewellery 16
Gweddus Art 15
Beadstorm 10
Pods & Plunder 5
Pocketful Creations 8
Deborah Jones Jewellery 10
Sarah Designs 3
Dottery Pottery 45
Sue Trevor 24
Jennies Gems 14
Sasha Garrett 2
Book Tides 2
Life Covers 4
Verchiel Beads & Jewellery 1
Cariad Crafts 2
Roses Workshop 1
Roses Felt Workshop 1
Petra Bradley 3
Martin Shackleton Ceramics 1
Ali Dufty 17
Girl of the Sixties 6
That Enamel Guy 1
The Card Jeanie 1
Apple Queen Jewellery 6
Wild Rose Designs 6
Verchiel Beads & Jewellery 1
N Ofkants Curios 3
Orchard Felts 1
Elly Rowbotham Printmaker 1

Total 212

2 Likes

Good morning, pinch punch first of the month and Happy 1st July everyone, wishing you all lots of lovely sales this month

10 Likes

Good morning all and happy July
Hoe you are all enjoying this beautiful weather although I’m wondering how long it will be before water is rationed
I was a very bad lister in June so I am determined to be a better one in July
Lots of new cushions in my shop

https://folksy.com/items/7150911-Butterflies-Cushion-

Valerie x

10 Likes

Valerie you’ve got a copy paste mistake on your butterflies cushion - the description says ‘foxes’…

3 Likes

Thank you Sasha . I will change it

5 Likes

good morning all…another beautiful day, although we have some rain forecast for later…
Starting the month off with a waterfall painting
https://folksy.com/items/7152135-original-watercolour-painting-ref-F-443-

10 Likes

Good morning all - it’s a really lovely day here in Kent. I have favourite and tweeted all the above - hope this helps. Here is my item for today - a new necklace in raspberry and shades of grey.

9 Likes

Good morning everyone I hope you are all well. I have been missing from here for quite a while now so i hope it’s OK for me to join in again now. I have decided to close my shop from the other side and to concentrate on my folksy shop and to try to build it up. I will be here all this month apart from 15th - 22nd inclusive as I will be going away. I will view, tweet, pin and like on fb all other links added.

Today my listing was added to my shop yesterday, it is a pretty pink jasper and quartz jewellery set.

Enjoy the sunshine everyone.

7 Likes

Good morning.

Still not really in the mood to do any felting but am having a bit of an experimental time with some different techniques. I might make another picture later today - I was pleased with the last one and they might go well in the pop up shop in Norfolk.

Todays listing is another flower corsage/brooch

12 Likes

Hope everyone has a great July
The hot weather has broken here today, pouring with rain and thunderstorms due all day. Quite refreshing really.

Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for keeping tally last month and again this, you are a star.

I think I will be a sporadic lister this month as I have a 3 day fair in a few weeks and need to focus on that, as it is my main summer earner.

11 Likes

Happy July everyone . Thanks superwoman Max @MaxPringJewellery for keeping it all going . Hope you are not as tired today.
Nice to see you back Pauline @PollysWares138 and to ‘meet’ you Cynthia @Brockstones
Here’s hoping the month is a good one :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Afternoon

Please, may I join in for this month? I completely lost it last month, but have been loving and pinning. I have been making again, sadly no pictures taken yet, but will make every effort to keep going.

Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery just love those fuschia pink earrings.

Carol xx

8 Likes

Thanks Carol.

3 Likes

Hi here’s todays listing. Back later to catch up.
https://folksy.com/items/7152061-Pink-Crackle-Quartz-Dangle-Earrings-Sterling-Silver-

8 Likes

Hi everyone and happy July daily listing! Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for keeping the thread going.

Sorry I am late on parade, had a bit of excitement last night, my daughter was up in her room, just moving about and her right knee cap suddenly displaced to the right side of her knee. Ended up with paramedics, gas and air, morphine and a ride in the ambulance to A&E, they reset it, she had it x-rayed, luckily no bone damage, just soft tissues, but now in a solid splint and crutches. Did not get back home until 1.40am and then she threw up everywhere poor thing. So she is in bed today.

So please excuse a relist for today. A pair of bright pink baby shoes.

Natalie x

9 Likes

Afternoon everyone wasn’t around last week as we went away to Norfolk for a few days

8 Likes

Combining my school day job and being creative is always tricky at the best of times but June has been crazy busy with data (same numbers reported/inputed in 4 different formats) plus 8 xA4 pages per child for reports to be written and handed in by the last day in June finally finished me off! Nothing made, shared or even looked at for 30days…just managed to keep on top of dark side orders. I’m hoping July will see me back on it! shop looks replete so I’ll start on a relist…

https://folksy.com/items/7061663-Pale-pink-cloche-hat

14 Likes

Another of my felted feline bowls today !!!..

10 Likes

Thanks Max for continuing with the thread this month. Wishing everyone a fruitful month of sales.
Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - so sorry to hear about your Daughter displacing her knee cap. This happened to one of our girls earlier in the year - immensely painful. Thats good that she has no bone damage and hope she has a good day of rest.

Thought I would share a pic from our day today - we won 1st place in our flute duet at the musical festival, with my Dad accompanying. We did have a moment where we realised our pages were mixed up during the performance…but somehow managed to fumble through it without it being noticed too much!!

All loved and pinned to here. Will be back to do more later.

20 Likes

How absolutely lovely :smiley::smiley: What a gorgeous photo . Well done all of you :tada::tada::tada:
Wish we could have a listen !

5 Likes