Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2019

Love your starling SallyAnn @thegreetingscardshop

Welcome Steven @thehappychappo

Just popping in to report 3 sales please Max @MaxPringJewellery taking me to 6.

7 Likes

Hi, A couple of relists for this evening as they have both gone into my sale x

11 Likes

beautiful photo x

3 Likes

Thankyouā€¦All done :flushed::flushed::flushed:

4 Likes

All the above ā€˜lovedā€™ and pinned :smiley:

4 Likes

Evening all,
Thanks for the kind comments. Feeling a little better today. Both dentists Iā€™ve seen think Iā€™ve almost certainly got Trigeminal Neuralgia. Iā€™ve managed to chip my teeth on that side through clenching them too tight when itā€™s bad, but thatā€™s fixed now, and X-ray shows there are no problems despite me wanting to pull all of them out myself.

So a new listing

Liked and pinned everyone to here xx

12 Likes

@MaxPringJewellery Aww thanks :blush: Not great but not awful either, I counted up the little sales and I did better than I expected from them. Hope you enjoyed your day off!

@SarahDesignsUK Oh no. I have a friend with that and it certainly doesnā€™t seem pleasant when she gets an attack. I hope youā€™re feeling even better today. Lovely ladybird though.

Iā€™ve got a new (yay!) listing for today - a little peacock:

11 Likes

Good morning, happy dancing for your sales Helen :slight_smile: :dancer:

Welcome Steven @thehappychappo :slight_smile: :wave:

That doesnā€™t sound good Sarah @SarahDesignsUK, I hope thereā€™s something that can be done :hugs:

11 Likes

Good morning all. Lovely sunny morning here today.
Glad to hear youā€™re feeling a bit better Sarah @SarahDesignsUK. Loving the peacock Kim @konyskiw such a gorgeous colour. Welcome Steven @thehappychappo great mugs.
A stretch bracelet from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7296355--Stretch-Bracelet-Midnight-Blue-Shell-Pearlssbmidnightbluesbspacers%20(2)

12 Likes

New to day my novelty ginger cat tea cosy, proving to be very popular at my craft fairs, so knitted one for folksy folk!!!

11 Likes

Glad to hear that you feel a little bit better Sarah @SarahDesignsUK - are there any options for managing the pain? x

Welcome to the thread Steven @thehappychappo :slight_smile:

5 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

My listing today is a Home Sweet Home heart:

12 Likes

A lovey Green CZ Ring on this lovely Tuesday morning. all loved and pinned to here from yesterday onwards, back later to do more. (Not sure why the thunmbnail pic isnā€™t showingā€¦ it is now :joy:)

@erkinwald love the colour of those pearls.

10 Likes

Iā€™ve tried and failed ā€¦ Iā€™m afraid I cant keep up with the thread or anything else at the moment. Lovely, if very sad, service for my Dad yesterday but now got to face up to the reality of the mountain of papers and then we have his flat to sort. Felting is just not going to get a look in. I am thinking I may try and cancel one of the fairs I have booked in September and just do the Christmas one. I have no idea how long it is going to take to sort everything out - my stepmother passed away at the beginning of May and we are only just getting to the stage of applying for probate (which apparently is taking about 3 months once application is in) and hers was a relatively simple estate. My dads on the other hand ā€¦ he had his fingers in all sorts of pies with investments, business interests etc and also his property so I suspect it will take a lot longer. So I will love you and leave you for the time being but I will be back eventually. Happy making and wishing you all lots of sales :slight_smile:

17 Likes

12 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: Just another re-list from me this morning but I have some photos to edit and some more listings to add over the next few days :slight_smile:
Roz @OrchardFelts sending you much love and strength and we will all still be here when you get back, take very good care of yourself :heart:
All caught up with loving and pinning to here :slight_smile: have a lovey day everyone :slight_smile: xxx

10 Likes

So sorry your having a rough time Roz Keep your chin up and battle through and Iā€™m sure your felting will give you some well earned relief at times. Take care till you get back :pray:

9 Likes

another small sale for me today

and a relist

10 Likes

Just fantastic as always @SarahDesignsUK !!! Cheers, Amanda

6 Likes

I strained my back last week :pensive: but on the plus side whilst Iā€™ve been resting from a trip to the Osteopath, Iā€™ve managed to list a few new items!

Hereā€™s my latest:

Cheers, Amanda

11 Likes

Oh! Roz I do sympathise I know how hard it is to sort everything out, it took me quiet a while to get to grips with the mountains of paperwork my dad left. Take care of yourself and just give it time and all will get sorted. Will be thinking of you and look forward to seeing your lovely goodies when youā€™re ready. xx

6 Likes